Summer Peaches... going to be ripe in late July/early August!!

Just need to give the house a once over today when Lily has gone to bed and then it's chilling with chocolates, wine, pringles and xmas movies with other half tonight before putting out Lily's presents. So excited for Christmas!!!

i now have to do a mad dash clean and tidy. going to try and stash all the old toys away for the moment. the wee mole is on his way to blw, he was sucking away on a breaded fish thing earlier that Abby gave him. they seem to communicate so went with it.

BLW is great fun, I bought one of those Nuby mesh feeders in Tesco today and fill it with a bit of squishy banana and Alex was like a dog chewing a bone :rofl: He finished every last drop and threw a hissy everytime he dropped it. Don't think it actually counts as BLW though but it was amusing to watch!

There doing it's bow. Hehe trying to type on my new tablet ahhhhhhh

Merry christmas everyone hope you have a great day xx

how is everyone doing? fought through the toy piles yet?

Hiya

I can't believe christmas has come and gone !

Had a few firsts this week which is so exciting George sat up by himse on christmas while playing with walker an have two teeth!

I am starting to feel a bit better! Althought I have mouth surgery this week arghhhh :( ill be on baby food then haha George is loving food well takes after me so can't really be surprised lol

What are people doing for New Years? We just staying in boringggggggg lol

I finally got my bloods done so need the results back or i will be back on antidepressants if its not the thyroid.

brilliant on the teeth and glad he's taken it so well. CHris is temperamental about doing it now but we'll get there.

I am shocked how brilliant he was with teeth worst is probably still coming :( lol

Hope you don't have to go on anti d I admit atleast this doctor is brilliant couldn't ask for better care

Actually need to ask them about my bloods lol

I was on them for 5 months before i had abby. Then avoided them through both pregnancies. fingers crossed he stays brilliant. Abby has always been good. bit grumbly as the molars appear

lol neither was Chris when he tried to shove the whole thing down his throat. I forgot you have to watch them like a hawk when they start eating. he still went back for more strange little dude.

I hope I am not on these for long last ones I was on I was on for like 4 years :(

Last day of 2012 tomorrow :(

Haha Lily just pulled a bitter face and threw it on the floor.

What's everyone's new years plans. We're going out. It's my first night leaving Lily overnight and it's worrying me quite a lot but I know it's for the best as the last time me and OH went out together we had my sister look after the kids here and two hungover parents+one whingy, needy baby wanting to get up at 5am = horrid day ahead lol. So we're going to give ourselves chance to get up in our own time and I'm gonna get some bacon in for the morning so we can at least half recover before going to pick Lily up.

Anyone have any new years resolutions?

I have a few
Find a decent job,
Move house (want somewhere with a garden)
Learn to drive
And if we can buy a car.

I'm dying to learn how to drive. Have been for years so am making myself do it this year. I've overpaid a loan I had from DWP when I was income support for £60 so when they send that back I'm going to apply for provisional and OH is getting his compensation for being made redundant with no notice and it's a few grand so we're putting a couple of grand away for the kids and saving and he wants to buy new fishing gear and replace some parts of his xbox and another few bits which is gonna cost a few hundred quid and he's giving me the equivalent to spend on driving lessons so hopefully I can book a big block as it's cheaper that way x

if we don't kill each other we're getting married in november.
I'm slowly loosing weight I think i was 86kg not long after having chris now just under 80kg with all the x-mas munchies about.

to get m work sorted out and finish the garden then start on my a-levels or equivelent

Oooooooo wedding bells!!! Fab!!

I'm going to try loose weight always the same every year lol oh doing it with me this time!!

God so jealous of all the wedding bells ringing these days lol. I have about 6 weddings this year and each one will make me a jealous wreck haha. But congrats on yours haha x

I've been having the most awful stomach pains the last few days. They're like period pains but are sometimes getting so bad I want to throw up. Happened during sex last night and they had me in tears. Poor OH didn't know what to do. Think it's time to go to the doctors about it x

I saw that, I've had pains going from the front just under rib cage all the way to my kidneys bloody painful. They may be more of a cat bell than church bells

Aw brilliant on the wedding. We went to see the venue we want last week would have paid deposit by now but have had serious argument thanks to OH being a complete idiot. He has however very much realised what he's done and were getting on very well now, it was do to with him going out with is friends last minute and staying out very late I was fuming. So I went out for my friends birthday on Saturday and then last night went out last minute to give him a taste of his own medicine, although I was home by 12 to spemd it with him and we have sorted so much out. Has been nice to see my friends though. So hoping to book next month maybe don't want to be to rushed after a bad argument,

Babies are doing well health visitor came Friday and Harvey is 18lbs6 and on the 98th line for height. So she said were looking at at least a 6ft boy, so at 5ft2 he will be towering over me in no time haha.

Hope you all had a lovely Xmas and New Years xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->