Summer Peaches... going to be ripe in late July/early August!!

I don't want more kids lol

Had mouth surgery this morning and in a lot of pain :( one way to kick off my diet as wont be eating soon :( sharing George baby food lol

eww hope it's not jarred baby food i'd rather starve god knows how babys eat the stuff.

For those on my facebook could you have a look at some of abby's pics it's been noticed she has a lazy eye/squint. I'd like your thoughts

Just had look I don't think so , one photo looks like she is squint but think its way she is turned to camera the other ones she looks perfectly fine

Aww happy 5 months yesterday Lily! nearly 6 months for them eeek

I can't believe my midget bum leads the full term babies to.

A gp friend looked at her pic's def says get referred even if it's nothing sniff. My mum had one as did matts brother which required surgery and patch to fix

Aw bless her hopefully she doesn't need it

Ruddy heck! I have both kids tucked up in their beds in the same room!

my boobs hated it he did 7pm til 4am feed oh thank god for the feed then back til abby woke him at 7 then he came and snuggled with me. He's a very happy dude today

Haven't seen the pics but I'm sure it's nothing :)

Alex still isn't sleeping. He's usually up 2hourly from 7am -3am and then pretty much up for the rest of the night. He has such a sore tummy when he's lying down, his reflux doesn't seem to be getting better at all.

I'm on my own for good this time, ex left a few weeks ago.

Aw star so sorry to hear but maybe good riddance to bad rubbish ?? But still not great cause you now left to do everything :(
Big hug!!!
What were the results from the tests they did?? Shame poor you and little Alex

Hugs star, dear god why is my out so heavy baby growing out of clothes? He's in 6-9 and some vests are just to small?

How are we all? I'm pretty sure Harvey's teething, and if they're not coming through they're moving around not bothering him too much though bless him he's so good.
What's everyone's babies eating solids wise each day?x

We're BLW so Lily is having a piece of fruit every morning, usually toast, a sandwhich or another pieces of fruit for lunch and we've tried all sorts for tea but she will barely eat anything that's not fruit lol.

We moved onto BLW a week or so ago. So breakfast can be some sort of fruit and cereal or toast some times a yoghurt (that I feed I'm not that brave). Lunch can also vary but he likes a cheese spread sandwhich, bread sticks digestives that sort of thing, cucumber or peppers sticks we've tried cheese but i think it was a bit strong. Dinner is what ever we're having with green beans he's a big green bean fan. he get's a yoghurt with 1 meal amd fruit pot with another. Oh and he has his bottles with tea he can use a cup so we put the bottles in with meals so he keeps using them so I do get the chance to go ut etc. So bit long winded. We don't really do snacks as abby wouldn't eat her meals if she snacked we'll see what his apettite slike in a few months. we're trying fish finger i think later this should be gross

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->