Summer Peaches... going to be ripe in late July/early August!!

We argue constantly but that's more todo with him working and not being around to support me. He's been told it's making me ill but the penny has yet to really drop.

I'm rebooked for coil number 2 on the 24th so not looking forward to that

Yuk I really should get the coil. I have the patch at the moment

I've never even seen the patch. I can't actually say i have faith in a 2nd coil staying in but the hormones from the jab are playing havoc with my mood

Argh I still need to try book my coil! :(

Happy new year ladies!!

I'm soo getting bored of my voice this morning all I say Is no! Toddlers!

Harvey is seriously constipated and running out of ideas have tried everything he poos rock hard, orange juice is my last attempt later x

Have you tried massage? My friend's baby was dead constipated and she didn't poo for 5 days. She did massage on the stomach and she pooed as normal about half an hour afterwards and it wasn't solid like it had been xx

I've been kind of rubbing his stomach but not sure I'm doing it right, ill google. You looked lovely in your NYE dress x

Anyone watch obem? My fb was filled with people saying I mad thm broody.... Not me lol

See I sit and watch it and all the way through the labours i'm like thank god its not me. Then I see the baby i'm like awwwwwe I want to another one lol. I wouldn't say it made me broody as it's not made me want one any sooner. But when I was watching it when Toby was 2/3 it really made me broody x

I don't think I could do the whole pregnancy thing again. I'm not sure if you all remember me telling you about my best friend losing her baby at 23 weeks December last year, but she had a little girl a few days ago on her due date :) x

Wow due date baby.I've not watched it yet, I was hoping 1 or 2 more in a year or so. If the new coil fails it will be down to natural family planning which will be fun.work will have a fit I'm sure if I have anymore to soon.

Natural... Brave lol.
I'm suffering. I'm 3 weeks late cause I messed up with when I was using patch and soooo bloated and look 5 months pregnant.. I'm not pregnant by the way lol feel tired and crappy should hopefully get period next week some time when I have to take it off Thursday ggrrrr x

I'm scary on hormones. could do my period back to

I seem to be struggling with hormones. Hoping it well settle soon, I keep wanting food !

I try and drink when i want food or consider i'll have to share whatever i eat so choose not to share my choccy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->