Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

My belly's been feeling heavy too. It tends to get a bit better after walking for a bit.

I asked my doctor if I have to be laying on my back while pushing and he said no. He said it doesn't matter to him what position I'm in. He said if my position needs to be changed it easier if I'm on my back, but standing squaring, whatever is fine with him. He said he will check with the other docs to make sure it's ok with them too! So im glad to hear that I can have the kind of birth I want!

I'm the same Christie, no stretch marks yet. Fx'd they stay away!

That's great NoDoubt! :thumbup: I wonder why the whole giving birth on your back idea started. It seems to make the least sense! :shrug:

Belly doesn't feel heavy yet, I am still waiting for the fully round belly. So far I still have the semi B shaped belly :( I only have stretch marks on my hips. but not to bad

For me Hospitals give me this sick sad feeling plus its been horrible stomach flu and multiple other varieties of flu in Northern Arkansas lately. Still hasn't subsided yet. My main worry is giving birth when there is lots of sick people in the hospital.

The sick people thing gets me too. I don't even want to go to doctor visits cause of that. I don't even want to go to meetings at my job cause of people coughing and sneezing.

Morning all. Hope everyone is doing well! I am definately having lower stretching pains/cramps/pinches almost....no fun! Baby must be running out of room!!!

My belly has been feeling heavy for a while now. Particularly after being in a bent over position for a while, like when getting my son in his snowsuit, when I stand up I feel the pull down of my belly.

I'm pretty sure I had a braxton hicks yesterday and Leo did not like it. After it was over he started punching and kicking to show his disaproval. If I hadn't been driving I swear I probably could have seen the shape of whatever limb he was poking me with stick out of my belly.

Bending over is now becoming more difficult. I guess LO is too big to be squished like that anymore :)

Lol Christie. Virtue often shows his disapproval as well about different things. He always gets pissed at the u/s tech cause he's never in a good position and they have to jab a bit to get him to move. He goes crazy every time.

I notice the heavy feeling after sitting for a long time. Bending over is no walk in the park at all. I have to kind of squat with my legs open in a pile.

I agree, bending is definitely getting more difficult. The ground feels further away every day!!

Think my bump has popped another bit today. Looks a different shape to yesterday!

Ha! Yes, bending is getting hard. To put my shoes on now, I sit down and cross my leg (ankle over opposite knee). My belly's been feeling tight, but no stretch marks yet! I also feel like I have stomach aches a lot, here and there. And I find it way more easier to roll onto my side before sitting up - otherwise, my abs protest!

Haha I also roll over on my side if i. Woke up on the opposite side from where I get off my bed in the morning and plop my fet on the ground first then slowly stand up. No stretch marks here either and belly button still an innie which is awsome to me!

My stomach does not feel too heavy yet but I do notice I cant see my hoo haw if I look down in the shower to clean.. my belly blocks my vision I joke with dh as I tell him he will have to shave my legs and all soon since I eventually won't be able to shave standing in the shower...I already shave my legs sitting on the tub for the most part so not too long til dh takes over for me! lol

Haha! My belly button's been pushing out since mid-December. Pretty much flat now, with a bit of an outtie at the top.

I caught Leo doing all sorts of movement last night. I watched my belly move around as he did so. He must have been rolling or something. So neat and happy to know he's active and well.

Isn't it so cool Christie?!

I swear I have the deepest belly button known to man. That thing isn't going to pop anytime soon! Right now it just kinda looks a bit deformed to me all stretched out! And I have totally popped out now - I def have a belly and def look pregnant! Yippeee!!

Happy V-day and 6 months to me!! Holy cow!! Time is going sooo fast!!

Walker - My belly button is still an innie, but it does seem shallow compared to what it was.

Christie - Baby Alex has been kicking and moving every day now - I just love it - it is so reassuring.

Happy V-day snow :)

My belly button is still innie but it is starting to get flatter, where I used to have a belly button ring is defiantly showing the top and bottom hole now haha.
Ugh I'm pretty sure Mr. Isaac did lots of growing last night, pretty sore this morning :)

Aren't the babies going to be gaining more weight every week now? At my scan on Monday the tech said 1lb 3oz

My one book said that the babies are adding weight of about 6 oz a week for the next few weeks... Us and babies are in for some growing!!

Wow! That is a lot. They will be double the size in a few weeks - that's crazy :) I bet we will be able to feel the suble movements then

I'm up nearly 0.9lbs since Tuesday!! Looks like I was right yesterday about the growth spurt! There's no mistaking this pregnant belly now! Although I think I may be slightly constipated so that weight might be a bit above what I've actually gained :blush: The last 2 days I've struggled a bit while walking the dogs, get a stitch and quite uncomfortable. Seems to ease off by the end of the walk though. Hoping to be able to keep walking them until the end although I may switch to more off-lead rambles as the bump grows!

As far as belly buttons go mine is beginning to be visible through my clothes depending on what I'm wearing, grrrrr! :growlmad:

I have a deep belly button too, but it's definitely not as deep as it used to be. Maybe I'll just have a belly button that's flat with my stomach when it's all said and done, lol.

My preg tracker says that now is the time we are to gain weight rapidly and it will slow again in third tri. I'm not stepping on the scale until 30 weeks. I just can't bear seeing something I don't want to see, lol. Hubbs just keeps saying "you're pregnant". But all I see is weight gain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->