Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Welcome Glory!

I bought a 2 month session of those water fit classes. They are twice a week and I did my first one yesterday. It was actually a pretty good workout. I guess there are three instructors and the one I had does the 'hardest' class. It was a good way to get some cardio but being in the water I didn't feel any belly pain or pressure. That should take me to 8 months. I started going to the gym with DH when he goes to walk on the treadmill because it has been too cold to go for walks outside. Hoping to get into a bit better shape before baby comes.
I got the paperwork from the pediatrician I chose so that dh and I can go to the same Dr. as baby. Figured it might make things easier as right now dh and I have different dr.s

This is from the "27 weeks and 2 days pregnant"

During pregnancy your body will store fat-mainly in the hips, thighs, and abdomen-to ensure there is enough energy for your baby to grow. Usually, the body relies on glucose for energy but in mid and late pregnancy, hormonal and metabolic changes facilitate the use of fat as an energy source. If you exercise regularly without adding on calories, you could be reducing the amount of stored fat. In addition, doing cardiovascular and weight-bearing exercise regularly tends to increase your metabolic rate slightly; therefore even when you're not exercising, your body will burn more calories.

I like the sounds of that!! :)

Hey ladies! Sorry I was away for a while. I got pretty ill and spend a lot of time in hospital :( I'm delivering LO mid next month so it's almost time! How are you all?

Jess!!!! :hi: So good to hear from you!!! So sorry you were sick :hugs: How are you now? How is lo?

So glad to hear from you Jess, and to hear that for the most part things are good. Sorry about you being sick. But how exciting that you get to see your LO so soon! I'll keep you in my thoughts!

Hey Jess! So happy that you checked in! Hope you are feeling better. Can't believe our little thread will be having a baby next month!!

You girls are youngins!! I got 10 years on ya. I turn 33 next month!! Eeeeekkkkk!! Such a scary thought!!

I have felt baby boy hiccup 2x today for a good few minutes!!

I'm in the middle, just turned 27 in October. OMG, that's already been 5 months!

Hello ladies!

Its been a few days. How goes it?

Things are going good here, LO has been so very active and full of hiccups lately. We are getting ready for the baby shower Saturday. Getting kinda nervous and anxious for the gathering. I am starting to get worried on where I am going to put everything since we still don't have a nursery but we have a set. Ohh everything is getting so close. The stress is starting to get hard, but I am trying my best to not worry....which isn't easy.

I finally messaged a lady that is going to let me use her birthing pool for when LO is ready to come forth into the world. I may have overwhelmed her with numerous questions on HypnoBirthing and everything else. But I really can't wait to hear back from her. I'm getting so anxious.

Anyone elses LO have hiccups for 30 minutes or so? Mine's hiccups always seem to last forever, and they are quickly paced.

Good to hear form you Jess.

I haven't felt any hiccups yet, or I don't think I have.

I'll be 35 Just after LO is born.

I had my first person ask me if I"m pregnant today. Then she asked if I was 3 months along. I was stunned, I had to ask her if she said 3 months. I've gained over 20 lbs already, I look way more than 3 months! She was probably just being nice.

I finally messaged a lady that is going to let me use her birthing pool for when LO is ready to come forth into the world. I may have overwhelmed her with numerous questions on HypnoBirthing and everything else. But I really can't wait to hear back from her. I'm getting so anxious.

It's funny that you posted this now because I was just logging on to ask if any of you have considered hypnobirthing! I just spent the last half hour or so watching hypnobirth videos on YouTube - they are amazing!!! Definitely looks like its worth a try... Going to order the book and cd from amazon and see what's involved.

I haven't felt any hiccups yet either, or if I have then I didn't realise it!

I have probably watched every water birth and hypnobirth video on youtube. I am soooooo stoked to try it during the labor with my LO.

Me too now! Just ordered the Marie Mongan book and cd...:thumbup: Do you know anyone personally who has used hypnobirth?

Yes, the lady I am borrowing the birthing pool from used it. She said it was wonderful and helped her drastically compared to her other births that she has had. Her mother was telling me about it as well and said how it was just absolutely great watching her daughter give birth to her last child with such a calm aspect and relaxed.

Nat-My little boy in here totally had the hiccups a lot in early/mid 2nd tri-now not so much.

Jess so glad to hear you and baby are doing Okay!

AFM a bit stressed as everything was going perfectly with moving until our condo buyers got turned down with their mortgage-so we are back to square one with selling our place....our house already closes mid next month so we need a offer ASAP to get the funds to be able to buy our house...lets hope the next buyers come along this weekend! LOL someone is checking the place out sunday which is a good start..baby on the other hand is doing amazing, he is kicking lots today!

Mines had them for weeks now, 2 days from 30 weeks and he still gets them for long periods of time.

My lo has been super active today. I don't think he's stopped rolling around at all today. Lets hope he goes to sleep when I do so we both get a good nights rest.

No hiccups felt here yet either. And I've heard really good things about hypnobirthing. I think I might need to check it out.

I had my first person ask me if I"m pregnant today. Then she asked if I was 3 months along. I was stunned, I had to ask her if she said 3 months. I've gained over 20 lbs already, I look way more than 3 months! She was probably just being nice.

Lol!!! Meant to reply to this yesterday. Most women are barely showing by 3 months, she obviously just hasn't met too many pregnant ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->