Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

I may have pregnancy brain with the 20% off. I think I just ended up using the 20% off coupons that you get when you buy something from babies r us. I get those coupons all the time from there. I know I was able to get my carseat 20% off. Which helped a lot.

Nat-yay for 30 weeks-only 10 more to go give or take, you're sooo close!

nodoubt-thanks for the info!

afm, super stoked because I made my elephant picture tonight. I know some of you liked the idea and were interested, so thought I would post the one I did thanks to the tutorial and pinterest-here it is!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_4434.jpg
    IMG_4434.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4435.jpg
    IMG_4435.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 2
I know, I am getting so nervous, scared and excited!!! I still have so much to get still D:

Thanks!

so I keep having a reoccurring issue....waking up flat on my back-it makes me nervous since dr's recommend sleeping on sides only. Do any of you still have this problem too? I am going to start sleeping sitting up on my couch! hahaha

Almost, that has been happening more and more to me. I've also been waking up with a stiff back lately. Feeling lo move around after I've changed position always reassures me though. You would think the extra weight in front would help us to keep from flipping onto our backs.

Ya I just find it funny how they say not to do it because it is dangerous for babies oxygen flow and for blood flow to us but then its out of our control so I guess it is what it is. Quiet thread today I feell like we are a night thread for sure haha I am on my work break now...wishing I could take a month or two off before baby comes...beding over and swuatting to tie these kiddos shoes and what not at work is really getting tricky for me!

I've woken up a couple of times kind of half on my back, still have turned on my side. I don't even know how that's comfortable for me but whatever, lol. That's what my doc said...try to lay on your side, but if you wake on your back you can't do anything about it so don't worry about it pretty much. I agree, you can't help how you sleep when you're actually asleep.

Also I called my insurance carrier to see if the breast pump was covered and sure enough it is! It's covered at 100% and it's the one I was gonna get anyway, Medela Pump in Style. It's an electric double pump and my doctor just has to send a script once Virtue is born and they will send it out to me or drop it off. I'm gonna see if they send it over a little early so I have it when he does get here, but if not, I'll add a little cheapie hand pump type deal to the registry for the mean time.

yay nodoubt I am so glad its free for you too! its such a relief not having to pay for the pump! =)

I ordered Hynobirthing the Mongan Method off of Amazon!! :D I'm so stoked to get it in the mail.

I have started reading hypnobirthing on my ipod touch I have the kindle edition.So far i like it but i just started it.

Hey girls, just a quick update on me. Started having contractions yesterday morning so I'm in the High Dependancy Unit of the Labour Ward. On constant monitoring and meds to try and stop them... Baby not showing any signs of distress and is completely oblivious to the drama it's causing! Am feeling fairly calm and relaxed myself, panicking isn't going to stop labour and certainly won't do me and lo any good so just have to go with the flow now.... I'm crossing everything lo stays put but we just have to wait and see. Not sure when I'll be on next - sockets are a bit scarce here because of all the monitors so trying to save the phone battery... :hugs: to you all!

Broody hoping everything continues to go well and lo stays put. Update us when you can!

broody, I hope lo decides to stay in a bit longer. I hope the meds can do their job and stop the labor. If labor does stop, are they going to keep you? Or put you on bed rest?

oh getting I hope the meds work and stop your preterm labor. If not-I am sure your little one will be a okay in your arms soon!

Hi girls! Thanks for the replies. Just a very quick update - need to sleep now! At about 730 this morning lo decided she'd had enough of the meds and shot into the world 2 hours later. She weighs 2lbs 10oz and they are pleased with her condition so far. Took her off the ventilator this evening. She might end up back on it but delighted they considered her strong enough to try! I'm doing good too, on a bit of an adrenalin high all day - starting to crash now, definitely sleeping time! We've called her Fia which is an Irish name meaning Little or Gentle Deer. Will update more and with a photo tomor, PhotoBucket not working now for some reason... Night night!

Congrats Broody! Glad to hear everything is going well, even if not as planned. She sure does sound strong and like a fighter. Both you get the rest you need now.

Congrats Broody! And happy birthday Fia! Our first LO! She definitely does sound like a fighter. She is going to be just fine! Both of you get some rest and can't wait for a pic!

Broody- Congrats on your Lo being here, Glad to hear you both are doing so well~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->