Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Wow this is amazing broody! CONGRATS and so glad she is being a good little fighter and doing well.

Morning girls! Fia had a good night. They've taken her off the ventilator and put her on the sipap instead (little nose mask) Bit jaundiced so she's under photo therapy...

Here's her first photo (apologies if its huge, can't resize on my phone...)

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q571/derialc/5ac49128a4aca8700371e247f71f0dbd_zpsfc7c4e93.jpg

Congrats Broody! I can't believe your beautiful baby is here. She is gorgeous! I'm so glad you are both doing well :)

I had my follow up scan and ob apt yesterday. Those cyst in baby's brain resolved themselves, so they said it was a normal part of development. She kept hiding her face, so I didn't get any pics. They said she is measuring right on track at 2lbs 8oz. My placenta is 16 and I am up 22lbs since the begining of the pregnancy. My glucose test came back at 60, and my blood work showed I am not anemic and everything else is good, so that's good. Happy to have a positive appointment without any additional worries for once. Hope you all are doing well and have a good day :)

Broody, she's beautiful! So happy she's still doing well.

MissA congrats on the excellent appointment! I still don't know the results of my glucose test. I suppose they'll tell me at my appointment next week.

Yesterday afternoon, Leo decided he was going to take up a side to side position. He kept causing pinching pains on my right side and whenever I tried to rub the pain away, I always felt a limb there. I expected my belly to start showing bruises, but he seems to have changed positions during the night so I'm not so sore right now.

oh broody she is just beautiful! I hope she continues to grow and thrive so she can go home with you and daddy soon!! Welcome to the world Fia!! <3

MissA-fantastic news on babys cycst going away and congrats on the great test results!

AFM two painful braxton hicks contractions in a row this am....owchie!!!

Oh wow! I come back from NY and we have our 1st baby!! Congrats to you and yours Broody!! Welcome to the world baby Fia!! So glad that things are going so great for all!!

P.S. Got a letter saying that I passed the Glucose test. ;)

Omg broody she's beautiful! So glad she is doing well, already showing off! Can't wait to watch her grow!

MissA, yay for the good appt!

Christie, sucks about the pain, but at least he had moved. I feel like Virtue rests on my right side at night and I can feel him kicking where I'm laying. Its like he's telling me to move or roll over so he can stretch himself out. I do, but the he starts tumbling over to my left, lol.

Snow, how was NY? Hope you had a wonderful time!

AFM, another sleepless night. I can't take this anymore. Gonna intentionally tucker myself out today in the hopes of sleeping tonight.

Oh hi, little Fia!! Congratulations, Broody - wishing you and yours the best of luck in the coming weeks. Enjoy your new bundle!!

I've been getting registry happy lately . . . see our registry so far here! So looking forward to meeting our little guy. Also, can't believe that with everything our local library system has (like, everything), it doesn't have any material on hypnobirthing! Not a one!

LO woke me up this morning at 5:26 for the first time from his wriggling and dancing! He was right in my ticklish spot (lower right side) and it felt sooooo strange and funny. Kept me up for almost an hour with his antics!

On a more somber note, my brother-in-law's body was found over the weekend at the state park where he went missing on New Year's Eve. The cause of death was drowning, but we know from a note in his car that it was a suicide. This has been really tough for us, even though we've had a couple months to kind of process it. The service is tonight, and my husband just can't wait for it to be over. I feel so awful for him and wish I knew how best to help - right now, I'm just here for him, whatever he needs. This was his only big brother . . . now my DH is the oldest of four boys. I haven't talked to him about this yet, but I wonder if he'd like us to use his brother's name for a middle name?

I'm so sorry to hear that walker. You and your family will be in my thoughts. Right now I think you're doing all you can which is just being there for him. I'm sure he appreciates it.

Had pretty painful/crampy braxton hicks contractions after waking up this morning standing in the kitchen...2 in a row....owch!! oops just saw I posted this this am and cant see how to delte post lol

I haven't had any painful BH yet. I get a lot of tightening though. Mostly when exercising, even if it's just walking from my car to my office, or up the stairs at work.

I think I might be having BH but aren't too sure really. The girl I work with says I'll def know so I'm not sure.

Walker - I am so sorry - may your husband's family find closure and peace.

No doubt - Sorry about the lack of sleep. I have it too. It sucks.

Baby has had the hiccups like 2x a day everyday it seems!

Here's a pic of me from my shower. I am on the left and my cousin is on the right:

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/540766_10152673817485204_1186748672_n_zpsa12993d5.jpg

Cute bump snow! Looks like our tickers finally change from eggplants at 29 weeks. I was getting a little bored with eggplant.

Cute bump sno!

I'm getting tired of eggplant too, lol. Just a few more days and Virtue will be a squash!

My Mongan Method Hypobirthing book comes in today! I'm so excited! Kyle isn't going to be able to get me to stop reading it! hehe. I'm so ready for my ticker to be at watermelon! I'm getting very pumped for these next 7-10 weeks to go by!

Snow what a cute bump! you look like you are carying lower than I am! I wonder if baby dropped?

My baby has also started back up with hiccups yesterday and today :)

I'm mad at my mom and sister at the moment, sorry I have to vent. My son just turned 5 months old. Being a single parent I can't get away with staying home with him, or working fewer hours to get more time with him. My sister watches him during the day, which did work well for me, especially since I don't have to pay her as much as a day care, but recently she's been doing things with him, that as a parent I should be. Like giving him a new food to try, taking him to see and getting pictures with the Easter Bunny. That was the first time he's been to see the Easter Bunny and now I'll never have that :cry: I already expressed that I'm bummed I don't get more time with him to her and yet she goes and does this. I wish I had options at this point for day care, but right now I'm stuck. I'm sure she's going to tell me it was my mom's idea, since she came down to visit yesterday, but I still don't think they should have taken that away from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->