Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Hi ladies....just an update about me....I lost the baby last night and the doctor confirmed it for me this morning. None of us know the reasons why as from my first and only ultrasound everything was perfect. Im confused...shocked and heartbroken. Waiting to see what the doctor says about my bloodwork and when we will start again. Hugs and kisses to all the fabulous ladies on here.....I will catch up soon enough and let you know my next BFP. xoxoxo

So sorry to hear about that :cry: I hope you get another BFP soon.

Guys - I just wanted to update that my scan went well today. We saw one beautiful little bean. My 7week scan is scheduled for the 16th.

MissA - that is fantastic news!!! Congratulations!!! Do you get an 8 week scan as well as a 7 week one or will you switch over to a regular dr after the 16th?

MIssA- That is great news I am soooo Jealous lol

Thanks guys:) I have an appointment with my new obgyn on the 22nd, but I don't think they are scanning me again until 12 weeks. My clinic is hoping to hear the heartbeat on the 16th and then release me.

missa-fantastic news!

praying-I am so so sorry....keeping your little angel and you and dh in my prayers <3

Almost - I just noticed your 3rd beta number. Looks great!

4 days until my scan. I can't wait to see my sweet pea!

wow soo soon christie so excited for you! and thank you I was shocked about how high my beta number jumped!

as for switching over to obgyn...I have a scan with my fertility clinic next thursday the 11th then I have a 8 week prenatal apt with my obgyn but no scan for the 8 week apt as they dont see it necessary. I also think I won't have a 2nd scan until 12 weeks but we will just have to wait and see!

MissA - Great news! So glad you got to see your little one.

Praying - I'm so very sorry! :hugs:

So many sweet peas on here today! Love watching the tickers change! :D

Ended up staying home from school yesterday - was totally voiceless, there's no way I'd have been able to teach the kids unless we suddenly all learned sign language!! Went to the dr (knew he couldnt prescribe me anything but I need a doctors cert in order to get a sub...) and he said to stay home today too to make sure it's totally better before I go back. Went for acu too yesterday and he said its very likely pregnancy related - heat from all the growing etc drying out the vocal cords! Thought that was very interesting! He put a few needles in my neck and another few on my back over my lungs and it seems to have made a huge improvement! :thumbup:

yay a sweet pea for you today christie!

getting-I can't stand that work places make people go to the doctor for rediculous things like your lost voice or even the flu which just needs to take its course....ugh!

I've never wanted Monday to come to badly. I get to start off our week of scans! So excited! :happydance:

I know!!! I really can't wait!!!! Tuesday cannot come fast enough! Think I had more growing/stretching going on last night - was very achy going to bed... Woke up feeling fine again though! :D

How is everyone else doing?

I can't wait until next week either. Is it just me or does anyone else think that seeing our little beans (and hopefully a heartbeat!) will make it seem more real?

It'll at least reconfirm for me that there is a sweetpea. Right now, with little to no symptoms it's hard to believe. I've actually been less tired lately, though still peeing more than usual. But nothing else really going on.

Other than being tired and the better sense of smell I feel absolutely normal too.

It'll at least reconfirm for me that there is a sweetpea. Right now, with little to no symptoms it's hard to believe. I've actually been less tired lately, though still peeing more than usual. But nothing else really going on.

Just saw your BETA levels.... I'm totally calling twins. Hahah. My 18dpo Beta was 165. Yours tops mine like crazy (but we're still hoping it's twins)

rae I totally agree..!!! roll on next week!! LOL Thursday seems like so far away for meee

The scan will definitely make it seem more real! Right now I kinda feel like I'm pretending to be pregnant! (Although when the stretching pains hit they're hard to deny! Definitely not a figment of my imagination!:haha:) I poas on Friday just to make sure there was still two lines there!!! (The test line was waaay darker than the control line :thumbup:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->