Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Hey guys - i forgot to post my update - 2nd beta today at 20 pdo 1478 - Ultrasound on Thursday.
I live in a smaller town - luckily there is an OBGYN near me that delivers at the hospital in the big city. Even my family doctor told me not to deliver at our local hospital.

I'm the opposite - my boobs are big already so I can't imagine what they'll be like when/if they start growing. It'll be crazytown!

LOL I hope they dont get to big and uncomfortable!!!

I am so big and bloated already it is CRAZY I never thought I would have a "bump" already...even if it is mostly bloat LOL....although gained about 2 lbs already!

MissA ~ Great beta!! When is your 1st scan?

About boobs, mine are already bigger than before and super sore. I have a hard time sleeping on my tummy because they hurt so much! I will have to go out and buy some new bras since mine barely fit right now.

I had my 2nd beta today (18dpo) and it came back at 1301! My 1st scan is on the 9th.. YAAAAY!!

Lulu - great beta! I had to buy a new bra too - it is a total granny bra with thick comfortable straps. I was big to begin with so trying to make sure gravity doesn't do any permanent damage! My first scan is Thursday the 4th.

MissA ~ omg your scan is in only 2 days!! I wish mine was so close! haha @ the granny bra.. As long as it's comfortable, right?

Almost ~ I know it's close but I know the time is going to drag like crazy!

Wow the 9th, I have to wait till the 18th aaahhhhh

MissA - I was thinking about a granny bra too :) I read that it helps to have a comfy no underwire one you can sleep in to fight gravity

almost - I'm still crazy bloated too. Loving my lounge pants right now.

Two ~ Sorry you have a longer wait.. Although the 18th is not that far away but we are too impatient!

Raelynn ~ good luck shopping for your granny bra. I'll be doing the same soon!:haha:

Lulu & MissA - congrats on your betas!!!

Lulu - we'll be scanning on the same day!! :thumbup:

MissA - wow, your scan is tomorrow you lucky thing!!

Today I've woken up with no voice! Think it's cause I'm a bit flemmy and stuffed up - hope it eases once I get up and have a hot drink otherwise teaching the kids will be interesting!!

Hi ladies-I am also a bit sick-sore throat and phlem for the passed few days and starting to feel pukey, uh oh...is MS in my near future?? perhaps at my 6week mark tomorrow?? LOL!

Don't feel like eating breakfast, just an icky day, plus it is icky outside, all rainy....blehh

Almost - I went bed last night and felt hungover. My tummy did not feel happy. It kept me awake. I think the nausea is starting to come to a head. Not that I'm complaining - I am the crazy one that actually wants it!!

Great betas Lulu and Annabelle!

Broody - Hope teaching goes OK today!

Anyone's ears ringing? Mine did it last night like 2x and again this AM... The pants I have on today are not fitting me - I had to do the hair-tie trick - these are the only pants that don't fit, they were always a bit too tight to begin with though!!

Lulu & MissA - congrats on your betas!!!

Lulu - we'll be scanning on the same day!! :thumbup:

MissA - wow, your scan is tomorrow you lucky thing!!

Today I've woken up with no voice! Think it's cause I'm a bit flemmy and stuffed up - hope it eases once I get up and have a hot drink otherwise teaching the kids will be interesting!!

Hi ladies-I am also a bit sick-sore throat and phlem for the passed few days and starting to feel pukey, uh oh...is MS in my near future?? perhaps at my 6week mark tomorrow?? LOL!

Don't feel like eating breakfast, just an icky day, plus it is icky outside, all rainy....blehh

getting and almost--- count me in on the phlem group as well. Was horrible today. Now that I think about it, I had it with my first as well. Bleck. It had a way of making your tummy all icky even if you don't have ms yet.

Almost - I went bed last night and felt hungover. My tummy did not feel happy. It kept me awake. I think the nausea is starting to come to a head. Not that I'm complaining - I am the crazy one that actually wants it!!

Great betas Lulu and Annabelle!

Broody - Hope teaching goes OK today!

Anyone's ears ringing? Mine did it last night like 2x and again this AM... The pants I have on today are not fitting me - I had to do the hair-tie trick - these are the only pants that don't fit, they were always a bit too tight to begin with though!!

They haven't started yet, but they did with my 1st. Something about increased blood flow/pressure etc. Bad news, for me it kept up throught the pregnancy.

Anyone get the shakes? I got the shakes yesterday, so weird, and another girl I work with who is 7 weeks has been getting them as well so I'm assuming it's pregnancy related. Or we're both dying or some other illness... hah

Hi praying I am feeling better than I did this am but still phlemy...super hungry again...phantom getting and snowflake sorry you are all also feeling a bit under the weather...I am also cheering on my ms to come lol

Hi praying I am feeling better than I did this am but still phlemy...super hungry again...phantom getting and snowflake sorry you are all also feeling a bit under the weather...I am also cheering on my ms to come lol

I hope you ladies feel better soon (Almost & Snowflake). :hugs:

I'm still crampy and still have some CM mixed with pinkish blood...sorry for the TMI...lol....but the doc said it was normal...so I try not to think to much about it.....

Snowflake - my ears aren't exactly ringing but in the mornings before I get up I do get a few rushes of blood in my ears - makes a serious whooshing sound!

Phantom - I had a few shaky moments yesterday and the day before! I'm putting it down to low blood sugar perhaps?

Prayin - :hi: How are you feeling?! (Edit: oops, looks like we cross posted!)

Almost - how's your throat now? My voice came back this morning but it's very strained. If it gets much worse I guess I'll have to take a day or two off work but hoping with the weekend coming it'll give me time to rest it. (Although some time off might be nice!:blush:)

Army - how did you get on today? Thinking of you and hope all is well :hugs:

Have a night out for one of my good friends at work tomorrow night - we're throwing her a surprise hen party :D Then in 2 weeks it's her wedding and the day after that it's another work friend's engagement party! Covering up not drinking at all the events is going to be interesting!!!:drunk:

Sorry to hear some of you ladys are sick but I was told that in early pregnancy getting sick stops your immune system from attacking your little one so it can have a positive + negative!! I do hope you are feeling better soon though xxx

Getting - Do you know how you are going to do that? I have thought about doing the "im on antibiotics" but not sure how long that will last as everyone's know that I love to have a drink lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->