Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

cute bump christie!!

two-I am doing very well-just getting anxious to be done with work and to be in that hospital-so ready to meet my son!!!! =)

Two - for the majority of time at the class we went to they just sat us in front of a dvd in uncomfortable chairs. Maybe you could just get some dvd's to watch about newborn care?

Has anyone else been having an issue with their feet and legs swelling lately? Mine have been awful. I'm not sure if it is normal? I was on my feet all Sunday getting some projects done and at the end of the day m feet were swollen and my legs up tp my knees. Yesterday I tried to stay off of them, but was helping dh finish up some things for 2-3 hours and my feet were red and swollen like a lobster. wth. If I had some kind of blood pressure issue wouldn't it have come up by now?

Bump is looking fab Christie!!

I think swelling is pretty normal MissA esp when you've been on your feet. I read something about it recently but do think I could remember anything??!! No!!! I'd just bring it up at your next appt.

I haven't had any swelling issues yet, but I do get shortness of breath if I'm not sitting up straight or reclined.

I also can't wait for LO to come out, he's taking up too much room! Momma wants to be able to breath again :)

hi, i too have swelling issues.. doc said its pregnancy related... keep ur feet supported and elevated if possible.. swelling will go away after baby birth... and drink ample amount of water.. if it is generalised body swelling then it can be worrysome.. but if its restricted to legs then its due to pressure of uterus on our venacava...

I put together the bouncer last night! Seems like the dog likes it!!

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/Snugs3-262_zps271a0c55.jpg

Too cute snow! Everytime there is a new delivery Egypt makes her way over to sniff it. She's terrified of everything so she tries to sniff it from a distance, but she's so curious.

I'm so sick of rib pain!! I've been suffering from it intermittently (only the right side) for months and months, but it's been pretty much constant for the past week and a half now. Ugh. Miserable. Tylenol doesn't seem to help anymore, and stretches aren't working either - all that helps, literally, is laying down with a heating pad, which I can't do at work. And I read it may be like this till Baby O drops! Sorry to whine on here, but God knows my DH hears it enough and I feel bad for him . . . he even bought me a prenatal massage on Saturday for my birthday. It was DIVINE, but the pain was back before we even got home. :(

I've been having the rib pain more lately Walker. I've had it for months and months too. It just burns and burns most of the day. The only thing that makes it feel better is when I take my thumb or 2 fingers and push really hard in the place that hurts. It makes more tolerable for a short time. But laying down is the only thing that helps me long term too. I brought it up last week at my appt and she said it was normal (had some sort of medical term) and we just gotta grin and bear it type of thing. I agree that it sucks.

I swear my entire right side (ribs too) is bruised from all Leo's kicking and stretching. He's been non stop today too. Plus I've had an annoying cough the last few days, so my belly over all is just sore. All my coughing is probably keeping him up.

I just told my sister yesterday I want a massage. Between Leo and lifting/carrying my son (who's starting to push 20 lbs), my poor back. Upper and lower. Getting down to the single digits weeks left though.

We've made it this far, just a little bit longer (in the grand scheme of things).

Vent all you need to walker. I know it just be so uncomfortable. Hopefully it will ease up soon before baby drops or maybe your doc can suggest something.

Sorry that all you ladies are having those pains. But like you said Christie, we've come this far... Hopefully it doesn't last too much longer.

Christie - I've got the stomach pain from coughing too. This cold just will not go away and my stomach and ribs hurt from all the hacking. At least, like you said, there isn't much more time to go!

Awww that does not sound nice. I have only been kicked a couple of times in the ribs and not that hard but lo is so low down that most of his movements stay low but when he moves his head I do get shooting pains down my back and my groin feels like it has been used for a punching bag. Well it will all be worth it in the end.

I'm just hoping all this coughing isn't going to cause LO to get fed up and decide to come out just so he can get some sleep :) I know it's annoying me, I can't imagine what he's thinking.

I'm sure hell stay put Christie. He may be a bit tired of your coughing, but he'll need to stay in there for a while yet.

Does anyone feel like they're exploding more and more everyday? I feel like I wake up and look at my belly in the morning and its gotten bigger. Even hubbs is beginning to notice the changes. Before he would say I didn't look bigger but how he saying that yeah, my belly looks like it's growing. Last night we were in the shower and he rested bid head on my shoulder and placed bid hand on the small of my back and the other one on my belly. It was so soft and sweet. I swear I fell in live with him again!

Oh yeah I've also started having hot flashes. I had them when I was on clomid, and now they're back, not as bad, but still...blah.

Christie - I asked my doctor during my appointment Tuesday about having a cold and if there was anything I could do, etc. He said it just has run its course and it is not having any effect on baby. So, while I'm sure it is very annoying to us, at least our little ones are doing just fine.

No Doubt - I feel bigger and bigger all the time now too. I can also feel baby's movements very well through the part of my tummy that sticks out the most. I also have hot flashes, or something like them. I'm generally just hot all the time now. I feel like someone is going to yell at me for not wearing a coat outside or something but I just can't take sweating all the time!

sorry to hear so many of you are experiencing movement pains from baby. i have some uncomfortable more than painful kicks near the rib area-but thats about it-my son is very very low so that may be why...no groin pain like I had in 2nd tri thank goodness! I am starting to wear pads as the leukorrhea is starting to gross me out getting on my underwear LOL.

Happy 31 weeks to sno and I-woohoo! 9 weeks to go....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->