Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

I think I stopped wearing liners for a short period after stopping progesterone inserts, I've been wearing liners and pads the whole time otherwise.

My belly has popped again. Leo and I have finally outgrown my winter coat. If I can get it zipped it feels like a girdle and I can't move. I really wish Spring would just get here already.

I haven't worn my winter coat pretty much all winter because I'm always hot, but I know it doesn't close from the last time I tried to close it, lol. I have a lighter weight jacket that I wear and that one doesn't close either, but it looks halfway decent left open.

My winter coat zips from the top or the bottom so I unzip the bottom part to let my belly out (if I wear it at all!)

I've gotten a couple hot flashes, or maybe my office is just warm! On another note . . .

GOOD NEWS! After a pleasant consultation with the Midwife Center's go-to OB/GYN, it sounds like an out-of-hospital birth is still an option! He was refreshingly knowledgeable about the way the beta thalassemia trait works, and is going to write the MWC a letter stating that if my hemoglobin is above 9 at the time of delivery (maybe after a 2-unit transfusion, if needed) that he sees no reason that I couldn't birth at the birth center. I won't get too hopeful, but I'm glad to know it may still happen!

YAY Walker! Glad you finally found someone who was familiar with your situation. I hope your MWC will now be cooperative and try to work with you.

Glad to hear birthing outside the hospital is still an option. Hopefully everything will work out perfectly and you can deliver the way you want.

That is great need walker. I hope the further I can get to my due date that I am allowed to do a water birthday but for now it's a no no.

We are about to hit the cold weather and I threw most of my winter stuff out in summer as was old and needed new stuff so I had to get the OH to take me to a shop and buy some warm cloths, I was pleased to see that small was still fitting and as I didn't want to waste money on cloths that I am not going to wear for much longer so I will pinch a couple of my hubby's warm jackets and tops if I need to.

Lost some of my mucus plug today, not sure what that means but hopefully it stops at that for awhile.

Antone heard from broody and how her lo is doing? Hope they are well.

Two hopefully losing the mucus plug won't mean labor is soon to follow for you. But if it is your lo has held on for so long, much longer than the docs thought he would, which means he's a real trooper. Lucky you still being able to fit a small. I bought some turtle necks in a bigger size when I found out I was pregnant to accommodate me through the winter, and those things are really stretching to get over my belly now, lol. They are just making it. Have you talked to your doc about about your mucus plug yet?

I have another appointment in a couple of days with him and was going to Ask then unless I start to lose more then I will ring them..

Is it Easter where you all are? Not sure if all country's do Easter like they do Christmas. If so happy Easter: )

Two-sounds like baby might be coming soon for you!!??

And yes, I am in the US as well-good friday but I have to work =( My next long weekend is in mid April I am soooo excited for that monday off next month, counting down the days lol

Sucks that you have to work Almost. I'm off today, thank goodness. I've been waiting on this, lol. I'm taking next Friday off as well, my shower is next Saturday. I can't wait! After that the next holiday weekend we have is May 27, Memorial day. But I'm hoping by then, or I guess around then, my little munchkin is here. Just a little early, not by too much, lol.

I've never gotten Good Friday off. Not that it matters much to me. I do have it off today though, but only because I've already put in my 40 hours this week. But being that I'm sick it hasn't been a relaxing day off. I've been trying to take it easy, which is easier said than done when you have a 5 month old to tend to. If I'm not completely relaxed, my cough kicks in. I swear just standing up is exerting too much energy with this cold. I have 4 days off from work to try to kick this thing. I really hope come Tuesday I'm feeling better because I'll be putting in 4 10 hour days next week to make up for taking Monday off too.

Gosh Christie, I hope you feel better soon. It's no fun being sick let alone being pregnant and not being able to take anything. Hubbs has been sick twice and both times I had to kick him out of the room. I've been fortunate enough to not catch anything. I'm hoping my luck won't run out in the next two months.

On the up side, I think I'm finally getting in my recommended daily water intake. The only thing that helps sooth my throat at the moment is very warm water with a bit of honey. Though that meant last night I was up every hour to pee.

Any of you ladies get that sick feeling at the bottom of your uterus area. Kinda like right before you start your menstrual cycle. Its like the release of estrogen, not really crampy but bluh feeling? I read somewhere it could be false contractions? I'm not bleeding so I hope that means nothing is wrong.

I have been having that feeling on and off since week 24. As long as it's not coming and going with tightening it should be ok as that was what I was told but if unsure you could try your lmc and see what is recommended. Ml

I had that feeling yesterday, but since it wasn't as intense as some period cramps I just looked online rather than calling and found it was common. I haven't had any since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->