Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Christie-I hope you feel better soon!

Yes nodoubt-I also wish to have my LO in my arms prior to that holiday-would be a nice early surprise =) I am actually debating if I should tell my boss I will work only up to that may holiday then call it quits before baby comes-for the year that is lol.

Hi girls! Hope you are all well! Been trying to keep up on here but I just can't seem to find the time (or maybe the energy!) Anyway just wanted to post really quickly to let you all know that we are getting on fine! Fia is back to her birth weight this week so hopefully will keep gaining weight now. She is still on her cpap machine and has occasional apnoeas and desats but these are all things she should grow out of as her lungs mature. Thinking of you all!!! :hugs:

Glad to hear everything is going well broody. Now rest up and take care of yourself!

Broody, glad to hear Fia is still strong and now gaining weight! Such good news.

I think I"m on the downside of this cold. I was able to actually get some sleep last night and I can now breath without feeling the need to cough at every breath.

Glad you're starting to feel better, Christie! My cold is on the way out too. It took about 2 weeks. Yuck! I still have the lingering cough but I can deal with that. Of course, now hubby is sick so we just can't get rid of it.

Glad you ladies are starting to feel better. Rae hopefully you and hubbs can stop passing this back and forth.

Getting-wonderful update on strong little Fia-when do you get to bring your little fighter home?

Christie-glad you are finally getting over your icky cold! =)

Nat-happy 33 weeks-woohoo!!

I know, I've was looking at that ticker the other day thinking how boring the squash was getting.

This back and rib pain has been daily for like two weeks, and it's gotten to the point where if I am sitting or standing for like more than fifteen minutes it's there! In front it's even gotten tender to the touch. Stretches and tylenol don't work anymore. All that helps now is laying down. It's going to be a looooooong nine weeks at a desk job . . . I'm going to talk to the midwife tomorrow about trying a chiropractor.

Well walker at least tomorrow ita only 8 weeks. And I've heard a chiropractor is really good idea.

Thanks girls!

Almost - at the earliest it'll be when she should have been 36/37 weeks but it totally depends on things like her weight, breathing, feeding, temperature regulating etc so we'll just have to wait and see...

My SIL's water broke last night (she's in her 38th week) . . . I may become an aunt today!!

Praying for a wonderful labor and delivery for her walker! Yay, you're almost an auntie!

Walker so exciting! And getting....I. am so excited to hear of the day you get to bring fia home you are getting so close!

Yay walker that is great. A muma and a auntie all within a couple of months.
Getting - that is great news and hopfully she is doing well enough to come home soon as you much be itching to get her there.

These frequent appointments now since we are in the 3rd tri, I feel are pointless. I know they are just watching for pre-e, but I feel if I had any swelling then I should come in otherwise I think every 3 weeks until the last month would be fine. Or an appointment shouldn't even be needed since I don't see the MW for more than 3 mins anyway.

Anywho....Leo and I didn't gain any weight in the last 2 weeks, though my fundal length did increase. It's getting really uncomfortable to sit up right. I must have a slight incline when sitting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->