Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

I'm making an appt for today. I'm just nervous cause I'm feeling like he's not moving as much again. Then I checked yum on the Doppler and his hr was around 135/140 which for him its usually around 150. I know it's not low, but it's lower than normal. Plus after I dried off I had watery discharge running down my leg. I kept trying to wipe to see if it was still there but of course that's not the best idea on white toilet paper so I just gave up on that idea. So nerve wrecking.

Good luck NoDoubt. I hope everything is OK.

I have my regular appointment today. LO hasn't been moving around as much over here either so I hope to get some reassurance. I feel like I didn't get any sleep last night again. I hope the MW can tell me that the end is near. Though not sure how she'd know since I don't think she'll do an internal check today. I think I have to wait until next week.

I am also worried about my LO's movement between last night and this morning...I have my appt tomorrow which also will prob not consist of an internal until next wednesday....just want to get this show moving already!!! =) GL at your appts ladies I am sure you lo's are a-okay!

At my appointment yesterday my lo's heartbeat was at 140 and it is usually faster, but she said that is normal for it to slow down at this point. Good luck with your appointments ladies :)

So pissed right now! My doctor wouldn't even see me...they sent me straight to triage. I sat in there for two hours while they monitored him and me to see if I was having contractions...only had one. His hr was a bit low...probably cause I hadn't eaten or drank anything all freaking morning cause I was sitting in there, so they had to give me apple juice which helped. My waters didn't break. I did get to see my munchkin though and they said he has plenty of fluid in there. She also said it's normal for the movements to start changing around this time. She thinks the fluid, which to answer your question was very watery running down my leg, is just the normal thinning of the mucus at this point. But she said the non-stress test, which is them monitoring him without giving me contractions...which they did...and doing a cervical check to see if my waters broke...which they did...are things that would be done in the office in a situation like this. So if that's the case, then why did I spend my morning in triage!?!?!? Plus I kept trying to ask who the doctor was that was sending me to triage and why and she just kept talking over me and wouldn't answer me. I pay way too much money for that kind of service, especially when it's in regards to my health and the health of my baby. If I have to go to triage...fine, but you could at least evaluate me and save me the time and money it's going to cost before blindly sending me over there. So I could have went to my doctor and had the same things done, except the u/s, without all the extra. She told me to keep my appt on Friday which I will, but I'm totally raising hell when I get there!

OAN, she did say that I was 40% effaced. No dialation yet, but my cervix is soft and she said the bh I've been having are completely normal and the ones that help get things moving.

Had my weekly appt today. They didn't do a check but they do start next week though. Said baby isn't going to be big based off my fundal heights - But doesn't surprise me because I am not a big person to begin with. Baby is head down still. Yeah!!!

Had a super busy weekend with Hubby's family - they are all in town til Saturday. So we are doing alot with them.

I notice baby doesn't move quite as much when he switches to a certain position. I have no clue where he goes but when I feel kicks on the right - I know I won't be feeling as much as when I feel them on the left for some reason.

Also, I read in one of my books that the heartbeat starts to slow down a bit once we start getting closer and closer to our Due Dates. ;)

Sorry about having to go to triage and crappy service No Doubt! That sucks but sounds like everything is A-OK with baby which is the most important!!

No doubt, happy that lo is doing great.

Had my appointment yesterday and I was pretty much rushed in and out after waiting 1.5hours. I had questions I never got to ask and even at 37 weeks there not doing weekly appointment and I have to go back in two weeks with and have another growth scan. I hope lo is here before then. Bp was a little high but they didn't seem worried and urine was clear. Not much else really. Oh and I have to take micro enema twice a day... OH goodie so much fun. The price us woman pay for a baby.

My oh was in a really shit mood.yesterday after we left and kept nit picking at me till I snapped. He later said sorry he just wants baby here NOW. Really?? I'm sure I'm the pregnant one dealing with all the crap lol, it's cute until he starts pushing me harder to do all the different things to induce and when nothing happens he rolls his eyes. Lo still has plenty of time

Sorry the appt was crap and sorry hubbs nit picked you. Everyone wants all the babies here apparently, lol. Its getting to the point where I want him here just so I can stop worrying about on the inside. So many different sensations at this point I don't know what's what sometimes. Just please hurry up Virtue.

Sorry about your crappy experience at your apts ladies. Mine I think was the quickest yet on record. The MW was asking me questions as soon as she walked into the room and before she sat down. She measured fundal height and took LO heart rate and done.

My blood pressure keeps dropping. But it's now about at my normal rate. It has been high for me up until recently. Baby's heart rate was 130/140 which she said was good. I gained less than a pound this week. They will take a look at my cervix next week, if I want. They still haven't checked if baby is engaging, so I'm just hoping he is and I really hope he's considering coming out soon.

Ladies-sorry for the annoyances at appts today!

Mine is tomorrow-hope it goes well...my usual weekly ultrasound to check amniotic fluid and then a 30 minute wait until my follow up prenatal appt. I also need to go to the hospital Sunday to get my blood taken for something....is it bad I am not sure what it is for? I will ask tomorrow haha.

My work threw me a surprise shower today I had NO idea and got so many wonderful gifts-lots of books and clothes-this baby has SO many clothes I think he may not get to wear them all ahhh!!

I'm either having a different sort of contractions or LO is doing some weird things. My belly has been pushing out and narrowing while getting hard now. It really doesn't feel any stronger, just weird that it's actually changing shape during a contraction now.

Almost - You'd be surprised at the number of wardrobe changes a little boy can require. Unless you've been around baby boys before. I know it took me 2 weeks and my sister another week before we weren't changing my son every time he wet his diaper. So if you got a lot of little clothes then he might just get through most of them.

Yes I know they change lots but man its a lot of clothes!! And that sounds like BH's that I used to have christie-but mine stopped and now I just get hard tummy with my practice contractions. I feel like my stomach should point out still and don't get why it flip flopped to being more suddle and not painful at all anymore hmmm.

The calm before the storm? I feel pretty good today, likely because I actually got some sleep last night. I slept right through my usual 11pm pee break and only had to get up once to pee last night. No real pains today, my back isn't as sore has it has been. I'm wondering if this like the calm before the labor storm. I feel sort of zen right now.

I wish I felt Zen. I'm still over here telling him to hurry it along, lol. More and more I've been considering taking maybe a week before my due date off just to have some time with myself, but then I say what if I go longer then that will take more time away from me with Virtue. That's what really keeps me going...sigh. I would live to be off right now, but I just don't want to give up any of that time.

Nat - you have that baby yet? Or is he still being stubborn? He's due this weekend isn't he?

I'd love to be off right now too, but I want all the time I can have with Baby O or S after he arrives. So, I'm planning on working even past my due date as long as I can manage it (though today I just want to go home, take a nap, put my swollen ankles up, and relax my aching back).

I Wiah I was working lol I am soooo bored after been put off work at 18 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->