Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Isaac Chase was born on the 14th at 10:20 a.m 8 lbs 1 once 19 inchs long! Birth story coming later & pictures. :)

YAY! Congrats! The party is getting started LOs, time for you all to follow Isaac's lead and come out!

lucky you nat, almost a full week early to meet your son! CONGRATS can't wait to hear your story!!!

AFM I had my US it was great-amniotic fluid was at a 9 so it went up from last week (8). I braved up and asked for a cervical check this week to see if there was anything going on down there and sadly.NADA....no dilation and he has yet to drop just as I thought.....but she said it doesnt really mean anything as some woman can dilate completely the day/night they go into labor and others its more of a gradual process.....excited for my son to come and trying to be patient but 38 weeks tomorrow and It is hard waiting any longer!!!

:happydance: The story! :)

Went into labor Monday night at 10:00 p.m., Water broke at 2:00 and we headed to the hospital. Isaac was still posterior so I was having quite a bit of pain, we worked all morning trying to move him, I broke down and had one dose of pain medication but had it deluded. Was still a 3 cm and 50 effaced when I got to the hospital around 5 in the morning I advanced to 6cm 80% then to 8 cm 90 % once I got to 9 cm I started pushing to finish off the effacement. 5 hours of active labor, tons of positions, one dose of pain medication and a hot shower to sooth the pain. After delivery I got a couple stitches and got patosin in my IV due to excessive bleeding. A few hours later Bleeding had stopped and Isaac began nursing and has been doing great ever since :) Very Very sore all over due to muscle tension and my down stairs but all in all a very beautiful successful vaginal delivery !! :)

Attachments

• 408386_10201151617613253_1312323585_n.jpg
    408386_10201151617613253_1312323585_n.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 8
Yay congrats nat ans what a gorgeous wee guy. Im so jealous and so cant wait to meet my lo

Aww how precious is he. And sounds like all in all the delivery wasn't too bad. So happy for you!

Congrats Nat! He's so cute - love all his hair! Thanks for sharing his birth story - sounds like it was perfect! ;)

Good news - I was having contractions last night for about an hour and 15 min but didn't time them. They died down so at least I know my body is kinda preparing. :)

Yay snowflake sounds like you maybe next to have your lo.. how exciting.

Well I am fed up, fed up with not been able (sorry tmi) to go properly still. The doc has me on, lactulose and fibre drink twice a day, movicol 4x a day and two micro enamas twice a day and they only time I get some type of movement is with the enama an its not a proper movement, im full and crampy and over this. I am waiting for the maternity doc to ring me back as I need something more done I cant go another 3 weeks without a proper movement (sorry again) I have not feeling of needing to go like everything has decided to stop moving and my biggest fear is that when lo decides to come out everything will follow so I want this sorted now..
Sorry again I needed to vent that out. Lol

Hopefully that means things are moving along snow!

Two, sorry you still can't go. I would be nervous about that too. I am nervous about that, lol. I don't want to go poo during delivery...though it happens and is natural...still. I would be mortified. But like they say, probably gonna be the last things on your mind when the time comes.

I looked online for my results to my strep b test cause I hadn't heard anything and they were there. It's negative. I normally get an e-mail when my test results come through, but didn't. Either way, glad it's negative and I don't have to worry about that.

Great news nodoubt!

Sno-I am jealous-I want contractions!!! LOL I feel like i don't get BH's anymore so odd...wondering if I will get to meet my little prince next saturday, I just have this feeling hmm!!! =)

Thank you ladies, he is absolutely perfect! :) Can't wait to see all of you soon expected bundles !!! :D

Not sure I'm going to be able to do any more walking in an attempt to get my cervix to ripen. My sister and I went to a festival tonight and my lower legs, ankles and feet swelled right up.

Two - how frustrating. I hope they can figure something out for you soon.

I'm just waiting around for some real contractions, though not expecting anything too soon, just wishful thinking.

I had false labor contractions for about forty minutes today. I walked around the yard and took a bath and they went away. Dh must have been freaked out by it because he topped of the gas in our vehicles, cleaned and made dinner lol.

Two - have you tried prunes or prune juice? Are you drinking enough water? That's weird that you are so plugged up. It sounds super uncomfortable.

Christie - I have been getting more keg swelling too. My feet look red and veiny.

No doubt - my strep b was negative too. That's a relief that we won't have to worry about that.

Dh and I went to a breast feeding class at the hospital. There really is a lot more to it than I thought. So, is everyone pretty much ready for baby now? I got a bunch more diapers and wipes from my husbands family on Mother's Day so I think I'm as ready as I will ever be. I wonder who is going to go next? This is so exciting:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->