Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Welcome Frostie and wanbmum and congrats on your BFP's!!

Almost ~ I hope the dizziness and nausea get better soon. I have dizziness too although it's all day dizziness but it's not too bad. It's normal for the body to be hotter during pregnancy but make sure to check your temperature to make sure it's not an actual fever. My body feels hot all the time as well but I haven't gotten the chills.

Broody ~ Yaaay for no more spotting! It must have been the kegels like you thought. I'm glad all is well with you! About the nausea, i feel exactly the same as you do. I don't really feel nauseous but as soon as I get hungry I have to eat right away otherwise i get light headed if I don't.

wanbmum ~ I had my betas 3 days apart. They could still calculate doubling time even if the betas are not done 2 days apart. I wouldn't wait more than 3 days in between though. I think 2-3 days is perfect. looking forward to your results tomorrow!

Christie ~ Yaaay for one strong little sweetpea!! I love the pic!

Two ~ I think one cup is ok but like broody said, be careful not to make it a habit.

Almost - When I went to the doctor about my voice last week he told me to make sure to take paracetemol if I thought I had a fever because it's very important to avoid fevers when you're pregnant... Do you have a thermometer you can take your temperature with?

twordue I have the usual wake up in the morning feeling hung over, lol...still no throw up yet..i hate that word lets use the code TU lol. I am very dizzy and puky feeling and am trying hard to put down half this bagel so I can then try to take my prenatals oh man!!!

and yay for scan today christie!!!!

TU is good. I was up at 6.30 as felt like TU and had to eat to feel better, I don't like to eat so early as I'm hungry every two hours so that means I will eat my cupboards empty today lol.
Yesterday I really craved a peanut butter and banana toastie so I cooked it you took a couple of bites and started to gag, I didn't want it after all lol.
How are you feeling today? Watch the dizzy spells as it is common to faint in first tri.

Christie - I'm loving the scan, I so can't wait till mine.

Question?? Will one coffee hurt? I am really craving a star bucks coffee?

I am eating more often too! Folgers makes a coffee called half caff. One regular sized mug (6 oz) only has 35mg of caffeine in it. I drink one of those every morning. My doctor said that it is totally okay to have 200mg or under, but I have been trying to stay under 100. I also have a glass of water before my coffee and some after so I don't get dehydrated. I know everyone does something different, but this works for me :)

Gettingbroody - speaking of avoiding fevers ....so, I went shopping with my mil and sil on the weekend and mil did not smoke in the car at all, so I was really happy about that. But - sil gets in the car and is sick - sneezing - coughing and sniffling. I was like - what the? If it isn't one thing it's another. I think I am going to build myself a plastic bubble to live in until the baby comes...lol

I avoided my sisters house this weekend since over the past week everyone in her house had passed around a nasty bug. I was like no way am I going to get something where I'm going to be in the bathroom (if you know what I mean, and not just TU) for 48 hours.

Almost - I've been feeling warmer than usual ever since I've been on all the meds. I know progesterone will raise your basal body temp. But I haven't really felt feverish, no chills.

MissA - I am now picturing you rolling around in a little hamster ball!!:haha:

Lulu - good luck at your scan today!

Afm, scan in 6 hours! Can't wait! :D

Good luck at your scans guys :)

My first beta is 430.0! That's good right?

Gettingbroody - lol! Hampster ball...lol Good luck at your scan today! We are sweetpeas now :)

Lulu - gl at your scan too :)

wanbmum - that sounds good to me. How many days past ovulation are you? You can check your beta on beta base.com

Hey girls!!
All looking great at the scan!! :D Just one baby in there... (dh was very relieved!:haha:) All measuring as expected. The nurse said she could see the beginnings of the heartbeat flicker but we couldn't make it out. Back in 2 weeks for 8 week scan.

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q571/derialc/9c4e370e79513f4284930db28b7b14ea_zps6ad257f9.jpg

Nurse wasn't even slightly concerned about the spotting. She said as long as its not very prolonged or accompanied by a lot of pain then there's absolutely nothing to worry about :thumbup:

MissA - Happy Sweetpea Week!!

Gettingbroody! omg! How exciting! That actually looks like something! Here is my scan at 5wks 2days...looks dot!

Attachments

• Baby's First Picture.jpg
    Baby's First Picture.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 7
I all!!! My first scan is set for the 22nd of this month, by my calculations (and all the IVF calculators on the internet, I am due June 9th and am 5 weeks 2 days today. But the RE emailed me saying I'd be 6 weeks at U/S, which means I'm 4 weeks now??? confused.

Great news Broody! I bet you are on cloud nine today!

Annabelle - I am jealous. They didn't give me any photo's to keep at my 5w4d scan. Mine looked alot like yours - just a gest sac and yolk sac!

I am quite nervous about my scan on Friday. I am so scared they aren't going to find anything. I have like zero symptoms. Just some sore bb's. It's worries me. I feel like with me being 7 weeks tomorrow that I should be feeling something... I didn't have any symptoms last time and it was a MC... I hate be PGAL.

Annabelle + Getting - congrats on your scan results - the pictures are so cool :)

Snowflakes you poor thing, its terrible what our minds can do. Hopefully you are one of the lucky ones with no symptoms :) It is still early days for symptoms. Wishing you all the luck in the world for Friday x

Beautiful scans ladies. Now I can't wait until Thursday for mine!

Your photo is great MissA!!

Snowflake - I know it's impossible and totally against our natures but try to relax and not worry!!! Everything will be fine at your scan! :D

Rae - not long now!

Hey girls!!
All looking great at the scan!! :D Just one baby in there... (dh was very relieved!:haha:) All measuring as expected. The nurse said she could see the beginnings of the heartbeat flicker but we couldn't make it out. Back in 2 weeks for 8 week scan.

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q571/derialc/9c4e370e79513f4284930db28b7b14ea_zps6ad257f9.jpg

Nurse wasn't even slightly concerned about the spotting. She said as long as its not very prolonged or accompanied by a lot of pain then there's absolutely nothing to worry about :thumbup:

MissA - Happy Sweetpea Week!!

Congrats!!! That's a beautiful scan :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"