Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

welcome t84!!!

and thanks for asking-my tests came back yesterday.....NEG and NEG! Yay!!! SUCH a relief =)

miss A-wow totally looks like you can see babies head and all-mine looked like a super tiny head lol, amazing scan!!!!

phantom-I am so sorry for you and your surrogate family, just devestating ='(

Welcome t84!!:hi:

Almost - delighted about your test results! :thumbup:

Two - good luck at your scan!!

Welcome to our group T84!!

GL today for your scan 2rdue!!

ETA: The stupid chills are back. All last night, I was freezing then super hot, etc...Seems like such an odd symptom to have.

Anyone else suffering with food? I think lunch is the only meal I get through without feeling awful. The rest of the day, any food seems to make me feel nauseous. I made it halfway through dinner last night and just gave up. While I'm not throwing up, I'd still love to be able to eat something since I know baby needs it. I'm so ready to be through this stage!

I'm having problems too Rae. Like you lunch is the only one that I can face happily at the moment! I'm seriously struggling with breakfast and dinner at the moment but once I've eaten about half of it I usually start to feel better and manage the second half easier. I had a bowl of cereal today at about half 4 to see if that'd make dinner easier to face but no luck I'm afraid!

I'm not much of a breakfast eater - I usually just eat a banana or a bowl of oatmeal. And my body does good with that. Some days I have issues with dinner. I think it depends on the meal mostly for me. Last night, I had a hard time. I didn't eat much. I made a sausage cauliflower bake. Well, it had parmesan cheese in it. When hubby gave me my plate, it stunk to high heavens. I couldn't even look at it. After about a minute, I tried to eat it but was pretty unsuccessful. Oh well. I was able to happily eat a bowl of ice cream a few hours later! Haha!! :icecream:

Well, I have to leave you ladies. Yesterday I was told I was having a chemical and to stop meds and wait to miscarry :cry: Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all. You all have been wonderful.

I'm sorry to hear this Phantom.....you don't have to leave though....keep in touch :hugs:

About the food I have no problem aside from no longer liking my wholly guacamole packs yick it was nasty yesterday! Lol hopee you ladies can. eat more soon!

Hope eating gets better for you ladies!

Almost - That is really great news :)

How is everyone feeling today...?

My scan went really well, I and 7 weeks today and the baby is measuring right on time with a heart rate of 145... Yes there is one in there this pregnancy I was hoping for two but I feel a lot more relaxed with one as I am expecting a better out come...

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 11
beautiful scan!!! I am starting to wonder why my yolk sac is so huge I feel like I don't see anyone's ys on their us...hmm lol

beautiful scan!!! I am starting to wonder why my yolk sac is so huge I feel like I don't see anyone's ys on their us...hmm lol

Mine is in my pic too. I didn't post my scan. I will do so now. I was wondering the same thing - why I still have a ys and seems like everyone elses is gone...

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/squirrel.jpg

Hey ladies!! Sorry I went MIA the past week. Nausea has hit me pretty hard and suddenly and we've started moving so I've been super busy.

Welcome to all the new ladies on here and congrats!! I hope everyone else is doing well! I will try to get caught up with everyone's progress as soon as I can.

Snowflake ~ That's a beautiful scan!! You're supposed to have the yolk sac still but in some scans it's just hidden behind the baby.

Two ~ I just realized you had your scan up as well. That is a wonderful pic! Yaaay for one strong bean!

Congrats on your single healthy bean Two!!! Delighted for you! :D

Almost - I was going to say the same as Lulu. It's probably just the angle of the scan and the yolk sacs you can't see in the pics are behind the babies...

Almost & Snowflake - Happy Raspberry Week!! Love seeing your tickers change to see what's coming up for the rest of us!!

Lulu - sorry you've been feeling miserable :hugs: I wonder if having twins doubles your nausea etc? Good luck today!!!

Prayin - good luck to you today too :hugs: Let us know how it goes.

Rae - hope eating goes better for you today!

MissA, T84, Signora & No Doubt - how are you ladies doing?

Christie - we haven't heard from you in a while...hope all is ok :hugs:

There've been a few other newbies who seem to have joined and then vanished again! If you're still lurking - :hi: Hope all is well!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->