Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Doing well. Not having symptoms often besides occasional bloating and going to wee like every 2 hrs. My second beta is tomorrow morning so I'm excited to find out how much the number has changed! :happydance:

Good luck with your beta tomorrow!! My morning sickness has really kicked in this week.

Good luck with the beta T!

Two, my morning sickness kicked in really bad yesterday. Still nothing will come up, just dry heaving but it sucks so bad. I'm not used to throwing up when sick so I'm really hating it. I had to stand on the hall way cause everytime I tried to go back to my desk I thought I was gonna throw up. I finally just sat in the bathroom and cried, lol. My friend was with me and I told her I didn't even know why I was crying. She was like, cause your hormones are raging, lol. The joys of our little blessings!

If week seven is morning sickness week...maybe week eight is something good? ...or maybe just more morning sickness...lol My nurse said that weeks six through twelve are the worst. I'm not throwing up I just fee like I am going to a lot - when I don't eat - when I eat ;)

The doctor tried to point out my yolk sac, but I couldn't see it, so yes baby should still have one at this point.

Nothing much going on here. Just waiting until Monday to verify baby is still growing and healthy. Worried because I've no real symptoms over the last two weeks, no morning sickness and will be 8 weeks tomorrow.

Aww Christie. I know easier said than done, but try not to worry until you know something is wrong. I'll be praying everything works out.

Hi, I hope it's ok to join you ladies on this thread :hi:

I got my bfp last week so I am only about 5 weeks pregnant, so not really much to say to you all just yet. I've got my 7 week scan on 30th, which seems such a long way away, then hopefully we'll see a tiny heartbeat and I can relax a little. I'm currently feeling a little sick and eating everything savoury!

It's so nice to see the support of everyone here, I hope you are all doing well xx

Hi, I hope it's ok to join you ladies on this thread :hi:

I got my bfp last week so I am only about 5 weeks pregnant, so not really much to say to you all just yet. I've got my 7 week scan on 30th, which seems such a long way away, then hopefully we'll see a tiny heartbeat and I can relax a little. I'm currently feeling a little sick and eating everything savoury!

It's so nice to see the support of everyone here, I hope you are all doing well xx

Welcome Rachoo!!! :hugs:

Congrats on your single healthy bean Two!!! Delighted for you! :D

Almost - I was going to say the same as Lulu. It's probably just the angle of the scan and the yolk sacs you can't see in the pics are behind the babies...

Almost & Snowflake - Happy Raspberry Week!! Love seeing your tickers change to see what's coming up for the rest of us!!

Lulu - sorry you've been feeling miserable :hugs: I wonder if having twins doubles your nausea etc? Good luck today!!!

Prayin - good luck to you today too :hugs: Let us know how it goes.

Rae - hope eating goes better for you today!

MissA, T84, Signora & No Doubt - how are you ladies doing?

Christie - we haven't heard from you in a while...hope all is ok :hugs:

There've been a few other newbies who seem to have joined and then vanished again! If you're still lurking - :hi: Hope all is well!! :D

Thank you my love!!!!! Don't you wonderful ladies worry....I will be back on this thread in no time letting you know my BFP!!!!! :hugs: I'm really excited for today :happydance:

I have a question... for the ladies that have undergone fertility treatments how long after your BFP did you wait before resuming your regular exercise routine? I stopped Zumba almost 1 month ago to just let my body rest while on meds and waiting for baby to implant, but now I'm ready to go back again. What have you done or been told by docs?

I was told to obstain from intercourse until after we heard the heartbeat at 7 weeks, so maybe it is the same with cardio?

Welcome t84 and Rachoo!!! Glad you are on here!!!

Beautiful scans, Snowflakes and Two!!!

Christie, I have a friend on here that is 18 weeks and she has not had any pregnancy symptoms yet and always reminds me of that. I felt like I had a lot at first and now they've tapered off a bit. I wondered if maybe it was just my body initially adjusting to being preggo.

Sorry about everyone's MS. :wacko: I've had a few queasy moments here and there (last Saturday especially, kept drinking ginger ale and sucking on sour lollipops before breakfast and finally felt fine to eat and finished 3/4 of my pumpkin pancakes and then started to feel funny again). So far, nothing too bad, but today is 6 weeks for me (yay, BabyL is a sweet pea!) and I'm sure it's coming full force at some point since I've had those little queasy episodes.

Thanks, GettingBroody! I'm just waiting around, anxious for my scan next week! My RE has a very small clinic and it's just him and his nurses, and he's gone this week, so my first scan isn't until a week from today (normally they do it week 6 at my clinic). Praying that everything goes well.

Just been tired and peeing a lot and eating some not so healthy things (just devoured a bacon, egg and cheese bagel). :blush: Trying to eat a bit better - I made Israeli couscous and quinoa stuffed acorn squash last night for dinner and DH will make chicken breasts and salad tonight, which makes me feel like I'm putting some good things in! I've been having minor AF cramps here and there, but I just try to remind myself it's the baby getting cozy and my uterus making room!

I was told to obstain from intercourse until after we heard the heartbeat at 7 weeks, so maybe it is the same with cardio?

I had wondered about that - more specifically my DH has been wondering about that! Poor him, he's suffered so much these last few months! :haha:

T I was told nothing too strenuous. I used to do zumba too and my doc told me that was definitely out. She said nothing that involves a lot of jumping or gets the heart rate up too high. Walking is good she said. They gave me more info which also said no weight bearing exercises and maybe try breaking it into 15 min sessions as opposed to trying to go say an entire hour.

Signora - I am going to be on the progetrone until week nine, so I'm not sure if I want to BD at all before then.

I got a prenatle pilates dvd a couple of weeks ago that I have yet to do! My energy level is just low right now.

Thanks MissAnnabelle and No Doubt! I am kind of sad a/b this b/c I was so ready to go back!! I absolutely love it.. but it's better to be safe than sorry. I suppose I'll look up a good dvd and take to walking.. I thought a/b researching some prenatal classes in the area but would feel kind of silly in there right now.

Thanks Signora! Congrats to you as well! I think we were on an IVF thread together (or I may have just seen you on a thread I stalked :haha:).

Welcome Rachoo!! :hi: Congratulations on your bfp! Do you have an estimated due date for the front page?

Regarding exercising, my FS didn't give me any specific instructions and I didn't think to ask... I have 2 big dogs that need a lot of walking so that keeps me from being a couch potato but other than that I don't really feel up to much exercise at the moment (although it would possibly help me feel better!) I'm definitely going to start swimming again - used to do a lot of it but since I wasn't doing any in the run up to my bfp I've decided to wait another few weeks before starting again. I'll probably sign up for prenatal yoga too but the class near here won't take you til you're in your second trimester. The prenatal Pilates DVD sounds like a good idea MissA - let us know what it's like if you ever get around to taking it out of the box!!:haha:

I'm also still on progesterone pessaries so bd'ing hasn't been happening here either! Can't wait to stop them, such messy things!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->