Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Miss a good luck!

Thanks for the reassurances ladies my cramps were not with me in the morning yay! :) I am all for moving our thread to second tri once everyone is in it? Can we movie this thread with all our writings in it though? :)

We are under Pregnancy Buddies so I would assume that would mean the entire pregnancy???

Sounds like a pain to movie but I'm fine with whatever hope everyone is feeling well today :)

lilbabywalker, that is a great announcement. I have to agree with your OH, I think the cats are a nice touch!

I think the pregnancy buddies part of the forum covers all trimesters.

MissA - delighted you're going in for a scan today! Bring us back a photo!

Jess - fantastic news about the injections! I think I'd take a sore arm over throwing up 20+ times a day! And welcome to second tri! :D

Walker - love the photo! Is that actually ye? It's a great pic! Lovely cats too!

Crippled with gas pain this evening :-( Lying on the couch now with my feet elevated which has definitely eased the pains. Just read that a hot drink can help too so the kettle is boiling...!

We are under Pregnancy Buddies so I would assume that would mean the entire pregnancy???

Me too... If we were in the first tri forum then I'd say it's nearly time to move on but since we're not it's easier to just stay put til the end!! :D

OH I thought we were in the first trimester forums. Psssh, never mind! This is perfect. Yes, it's really me and my husband and our kitties. :)

I send it out to the office list serv!!! Everyone so far has been very excited.

I agree with staying where we are in pregnancy buddies - I like it here :thumbup:

Baby is fine and we just did the NT scan today while we were there. It was just like a regular scan and they pricked my finger for some blood and I will get the results in a week - probably not exactly seeing as that will be a holiday. She said that it isn't so much as a tear as a separtion between the something and the other long word and it is common and to stay on rest and probably keep getting it checked with a scan every 2-3 weeks and call whenever there is blood. She said it could go into 18 weeks.

Attachments

• 11 weeks 2 days.jpg
    11 weeks 2 days.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 5
Aw, great photo MissA!!! The baby really looks like a proper little person now! Look at that little face! :D

Edit: PS delighted all is well! :thumbup:

MissA that is a wonderful scan pic, really love it.x

I am happy to stay here as we all know where we are but if we move that is cool to.x

Well I have decided I now have to really start watching what I eat, They OH does not help with always trying to convince me to go out to eat and as I am a pregnant and always hungry woman it dont take much for me to give in... I am putting on way more weight in this pregnancy and there is only one so I have to just say NO and tell him to PO as I need to think of this little one as it eats what I eat + I dont want to be a whale

Great photo missA! Glad everything is ok!

Two I know what you mean. I've still only gained the 7lbs, but I'd like to add more veggies. I do good eating at home cause I have to cook for the hubbs and I do good at work cause I plan for the week and eat a lot of fruit, but weekends are rough and this past week has been rough cause hubbs was out of town, so no home cooking...lazy bum I am, lol. But I still need more veggies. I drink the V8 juices, but that's not enough.

I might try some of the v8 juice as well as eating more veges at home...

MissA, great scan picture! & rest, rest, rest!

I don't think there's a point in moving the thread at all, especially since we're in pregnancy club forum and some of us are still not in second tri.. some are weeks behind and it would be unfair to leave those people out.

I can't wait till my damn scan next week! I was annoyed they wouldn't scan me at the hospital. They just checked the HB twice a day on their doppler. I want to know exactly where I'm at now! >.<

Since I feel a little better and the injections prevent at least some of the throwing up we're having a pizza tonight :haha: I've been craving one for weeks but I never got it simply because it'd be way too hard to throw back up.. :haha:

Off to doctors tomorrow for a blood test too.. my thyroid levels are a bit crazy hence my hair has been falling out so badly and they want to re-test me this week to see if there's any changes and if not, then try do something about it!

Have you girls got much plans for the weekend?

Congratulations on the great scan MissAnnabelle!

I have my first scan in about 3 days, I'm feeling nervous now.

In a bit of a rush but just wanted to say - Good luck today Snowflakes!! Can't wait to see your photo!

Hi everyone else! Talk later! :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->