Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

No scan update yets?! *tapping my foot very impatiently!!!*

Just went and bought 3 balls of lovely coloured wool! Only €2.50 a ball so if I can get one jumper/cardigan out of each it'll be very cheap! :thumbup:

I just got home from my OB appointment. Heard the babies heartbeat. I am still on restriction until 18weeks (no intercourse, lifting, or exercise) I still have to rest because I need that separation to heal and not get worse. Doppler appointment in 4 weeks, but no scans until the 18 week gender scan unless I have more bleeding. Is anyone on restriction? I feel bad for DH with the no intercourse. Oh well.

I'd say I'm officially in the second trimester today!!! Welcome, Princess Peach!

Glad everything went well missA. Sorry about the restriction. I'm sure hubbs understands. I'm not on any restrictions. Just the normal stuff they tell you about.

MissA I have not been allowed to DTD for the past three weeks and still have another week to wait to know if we can again or still have to wait!!! Poor OH has been great about it but is still in dier need for some love lol

I am happy to say that everything went well. S/he would not stay still so it took a while and the photo is not great but I am so relived it went well. I am now due the 30th of May.

View attachment 517861

MissA, I've been on restriction since first MW appointment. I feel sorry for my OH but there are other things we can do :haha: Cute pic Omi.

AFM, turns out I *might* have diabetes :dohh: My blood sugars have been all over the place and my bloods are getting tested for it as we speak. I'm so looking forward to Friday! :happydance: Sickness is staying steady today, but that's only because I've been awake for about 3 hours since 6am and its 7pm :dohh: Seems like I'm sleeping my life away :wacko:

I just feel bad because we did 2 rounds of IVF back to back and have already been on restriction up until this point, so it seems like it has been a long time. Who would have thought that to have a baby we would have to never have sex? Oh well.

I love your pic Omen! I can see it pretty clear :) My next scan is January 3rd - the gender scan!

jess - diabetes? Don't you have to eat a lot of crappy food to get that? You have hardly even been able to eat?

Two - when is your next apt? How have you been doing? ps. I really miss our old thread and wonder how those gals are. Have you talked to anyone?

Lol missA...that is pretty ironic.

Jess that sucks about the diabetes. Hopefully everything will be ok with that.

Unfortunately missA eating crappy can contribute to being diabetic, but it's not always based on what you eat. I'm not diabetic, never have been but I have to be monitored for that throughout my pregnancy because diabetes runs in my family. My Endo said in at an increased risk of gestational diabetes simply because of that.

MissA - I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and then my follow up appointment with the spec is next week on Tuesday, it suck there is a week in between them but I think that gives time for the NT bloods to come back.. I have been do a lot better, had a little more spotting the other day but didnt last long and the doc are almost certain that it is from my polyp but as they said any bleeding has to be check just in case... What about you how have you been? and ps. I to miss the old thread, I did private message mommy a couple of times but she kinda just disappeared would be great to see how she was getting on...

MissA, you don't have to eat junk food to have it. They think it might be due to the pregnancy itself because my body has been running wild and since even my thyroid levels are off, it's possible. I'll see what the test shows. If it's not diabetes itself, I do have a problem with my blood sugars - they said it might be the reason why I faint everyday. Low BP and unstable blood sugars could easily cause it. I'm not really worried because it's not something that runs in my family and my diet is quite good, although due to the pregnancy, its a possibility!

GL on the scan tomorrow, Two!

Two - it's kind of the same - just everytime I do have an issue I have to call. If I am resting I seem to be fine. It just seems to happen when I am out and about for a while like last week when there was more than usual I went to the dr. then grocery shopping, then cleaned the kitchen and made dinner then it happened. Today a little after I tried to walk slow on my treadmill for 20mins. I am supposed to exercise, but not if it makes me spot, so I guess even that is out. Just got to rest. What are you doing to pass the time? I'm not working right now, so I have just been picking at my chores and watching reruns. I posted on the old thread yesterday just to see how everyone is doing so far nothing. I was pming with afam and she kind of diapeared too. I think it must be too hard for some that are ttc to be super chatty with people after they get pregnant - I found that with a lot of my old pals. Oh well I can understand because it was hard for me too when the roles were reversed.

Jess - I hope that you don't have it. I just didn't realize that you could get it in your 20's but I guess a lot of things decide to show up during pregnancy - my gf got hydronitis when she was pregnant.

Sounds like we are both in the same boat... My OH had me leave work as it was pretty physical and involved heavy lifting so I am pretty much going crazy at home watch dvds and slowly doing things around the place, I went for a walk yesterday and didnt get any spotting after but a couple of weeks ago when I striped and made the bed I bleed for a week straight and that freaked the hell out of me but baby was happy jumping around thank goodness...I hope that we can both become more active in the second tri as we are moving from NZ to Australia I dont want to have to leave most of it to the OH I would love to be able to help.... When do you next have a appointment? I hope that all goes well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->