Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Oh my gosh, I can't believe they did not check the positioning! My son was breach and they checked constantly to see if he moved. Luckily my hospital is really good too.

Awesome scan photos girls! I love seeing them!!

We totally want to know the gender!! I am going to try to make my anatomy appt Dec. 27th when my parents will be in town visiting - I think it would be awesome for them. And special for all. So that is what I am hoping for. And then I can gets lots of New Years Day baby sale items!

I had an appt today but they canceled on me so I am going tomorrow AM instead.

Good luck today Almost!

Thanks for the words of advice Christie!! I was a breech baby. I never turned for my Mom.

We haven't really been BDing at all either. I am still doing the Progesterone vaginally 2x a day. Hoping the OBGYN tells me I can stop tomorrow at my appt. Plus I honestly am just not in the mood... at all!! I feel bad.

GL almost!

Dh will know the gender as well for me. I'm still staying yellow though. I want to be surprised!

I'm kind of excited for those of you staying yellow while your DH finds out. I'm interested to know if you are able to stay team yellow the whole way or if DH lets it slip :dohh:

I'm going to find out the gender around the holidays (sometime between December 22nd and January 7th, I believe). So excited! DH and I are both kind of hoping for a :pink: because he has four brothers and I know his mom would be thrilled! But, of course, we'll be so happy either way. It will be nice to know!

Part of our compromise is that I let him find out (I do have the right to not let him) is that if he tells me or anyone else, no matter if he intended to, I get to pick any name I want to use rather than the ones we agreed on. DH does not like the names I have picked so he has a good intensive.

Hahaha! That's great. I couldn't see my DH going for that. He thinks a lot of my favorite names are crazy :p.

The ONLY names we could agree on were Jacob or Emily, I know they are very popular but there was nothing else we came close to agreeing on. If he slips up it will be Roderick or Harper....he is so unimpressed I do not think he will dare slip up. :haha: Also my mum and in-laws are not so keen on pestering him now.

Haha...wonderful plan. And I like Harper. What's wrong with that?

Someone asked hubbs the other day what if he slips up. He said "I'm pretty sure my wife will kill me". He knows me so well...lol. In reality I'd probably just melt and be gushy and start crying or something, lol.

I adore the name Harper, but it doesn't work with Walker! :) So, you should use it . . .

I like it but DH hate anything even slightly different. :shrug: It will be tough for those of us not finding out and our OH's are, hopefully it will all work out in the end. I felt like we had compromised on who would and wouldn't find out that I wanted an insurance policy to make it work.

I like Harper as well Omi but I tend to like girl names that are a little unusual.

How is everyone picking their names? Do you go through books or websites? We have our boy names picked but are having the hardest time coming up with girl names. When I look at sites with name lists I just get completely overwhelmed.

We looked at websites to kind of give us an idea, but we basically came up with the names on our own. We picked one boy, one girl and luckily we agreed and it only took about 30mins. I thought that would be an argument for sure, but it was easy peesy!

Whenever we see or hear a name we like we just kinda throw it back at each other and ask what the other thinks. I do want to get a baby name book - just haven't yet.

For us, girl names are plentiful. We have a bunch we like and agree on. We have like no boy names. I like more "modern" boy names - hubby likes "traditional" (aka to me: boring!) boy names.

Harper is pretty ladies

AFM I did not hear baby on doppler and had to have an emergency viability scan at a hospital. Feel free to read my scare story in my journal its in my siggy. It was very scarey and the worst feeling in the world to think I had lost my baby. On the bright side all is well baby was dancing and the heart rate went from 135 to 156 =) The nurse was not at all sure but guessed the gender...feel free to take guesses at what her guess was! LOL

Attachments

• scan 003.jpg
    scan 003.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
I have a HUGE list at www.nameberry.com. I've always loved names, though. I go through it with my husband every once in awhile and let him veto. :thumbup:

13 week bump pic!! Hope I'm not too big already - only gained about 4 pounds, which is right on target.

https://img850.imageshack.us/img850/4371/13shirt.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us​

Almost - sorry you had such a scare! So happy that everyhting is fine and I love the pic! I have no idea as to the gender? Uhhh...girl?

Almost sorry about the scare, but love the pic. I say boy!

Cute bump walker!

Almost - just read your journal :hugs: So glad everything turned out ok. What a bold baby to give you such a scare! It's great that you were able to get a scan though even though it was so stressful. I'm going to vote boy!

We have names left over from last time. Boys names seem easier to us since we both seem to like Hebrew boys names beginning with J although I get a little put off that we can only agree on names in the top 10.

Almost, sorry to hear you had a scary time but glad that it went well. Great scan photos too! I am not 100% sure if I see the nub or not but based on what I think is the nub I would say girl.

Lilbabywalker, great bump photo.

Here is my bump timeline. The difference between 4 weeks is not as obvious of the photos but it feels different and sits lower. I did not get too big until the last two weeks with DS so I am a bit surprised I am this big now. :shrug: As always, ignore my PJ's.

View attachment 519103

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"