Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Hello girlies :) I'm due May 13th from what my OB said! :haha: So I might have an april baby ! :wacko:

Here's one picture, I'll get more later but just not feel like editing them all atm (i don't want my name and location on them :p) The rest aren't that clear :< I can't make out some of them, thankfully I'll get more on Wed :haha: (I'm gonna have like a whole album by the time I'm 20 weeks :haha:)

Would be good if she bloody moves on Wednesday so that they can get some measurements :wacko:

As for leg cramps, I've had a few but nothing that bad. Although I did get them prior to pregnancy.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 3
My doc gave me calcium pill to help with the leg cramps as I don't eat dairy he thinks it was the problem and it seems to work for me

She definitely has my nose!! :haha: This sort of made my day yesterday.

Two - I've always drunk a lot of milk and I'm drinking even more at the moment so doubt added calcium would help the cramps but I'm glad it's working for you! :thumbup:

Aw, Jess that's a fab photo - so clear!!! That's what mine looked like on the screen and then when they printed them out they are all grainy! Ah well! Off to give you an EDD on the font page now! :D

Out of all the pictures, only 2 are reasonable! :dohh:

13th May doesn't seem that far away now! Quite frankly, we all don't have long to go at all! :O

Potassium is supposed to he good for cramping. Bananas are a good source of calcium.

Hmm, I've never been much of a fruit eater but might start having a few smoothies maybe...

For all you girls who've had early gender predictions do you want me to add them to front page or wait?

Out of all the pictures, only 2 are reasonable! :dohh:

13th May doesn't seem that far away now! Quite frankly, we all don't have long to go at all! :O

I know! I told myself I would get the nursery out of the way and spend between now and end of February getting whatever else and getting daycare arranged. Have my shower and then spend march getting the last little tid bits that I need or didn't get from the shower. Then spend the last two months being lazy cause I know when I'm huge I'm not gonna want to do anything. When I looked at that time table 9 months turned into 9 days, lol. So excited though. I just can't wait!

GettingBroody, you can add them if you like, I don't mind!

NoDoubt, I know! I mean, 3/4 months have already passed!! It goes so quickly!! I'm gonna start ordering things online in the next few days and get them delivered to our new house. It sucks that I can't go out (incase I faint) as I can't go proper baby shopping :( BUT doing it online is almost as exciting :haha:

I doubt we will buy much, if anything, until after 20 weeks. The nursery will be later because we will be moving.

Morning ladies! Hope you are all feeling well! So my parents and sister and some of their friends now know about my pregnancy, and friends now know-so only dh's side left to go for december, along with sending out some cards/calling distant family in January =)

Jess-what a precious scan-she does have a cute little nose! So exciting-sounds like you are due sooner than you originally thought?! She totally looks like a cute little girl bundle in there!

Love the scan pic Jess

Have any of you ladies started to pee less and was it all of a sudden? I was pretty thirsty last night and drunk more water than normal and I pretty much didn't pee at all, I have always been up at least every two hours to go and busting but not last night just a tiny tinkle and I'm a little worried about it.

I think I am probably getting up 4 times a night rather than 5 but in the great scheme of things I am still peeing non stop.

I have got some energy back though. :happydance:

I'm still peeing a lot...waiting for that to ease off. I actually slept straight through one night for 10 hours or so last week and when I woke I really thought my bladder was going to burst. If I don't drink a lot I won't have to go, but if I drink a lot like I normally do I have to go every couple yours or less. I don't think you should be worried though. That's supposed to ease off in 2nd tri.

All my family and friends know now. We posted on facebook a few hours before Thanksgiving dinner since we weren't sure who knew at this point since it was spreading. So those who didn't know found out and congratulated us at dinner. I was surprised at how many people still didn't know since I had assumed some people would have heard from other family members and so on by then. Very exciting now that it isn't a secret anymore.

I also finally made it through my first day without getting sick yesterday which was great since it was Thanksgiving dinner with my mom's side last night. Hopefully that means morning sickness is finally going away.

Two, we're kinda supposed to pee less in second tri as the uterus shifts, maybe you were dehydrated a little? I wouldn't worry about it!

Almost, indeed! I am due May 13th (13th.. really?!) and it can't come soon enough!! :D

Jess - at tleast the 13th falls on a Monday instead of a Friday:)

I found a place nearby that does private ultrasounds. For $169 you get a gender scan any time over 15weeks 2 3d/4d scans at 22-25 and 30-35 weeks plus a dvd of the scan (both 3d's are 30min sessions) and a heart that plays baby's heartbeat. I think this would be neat. Are there any risks of having an ultrasound? Anyone have an opionion?

MissA, I will be having u/s almost every week from now on so I doubt they would offer them to me if there was any risk! I'd go for it! I think it's a pretty good deal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->