Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Morning ladies sorry o haven't posted much. Was dealing with a little issue myself. Sorry some of you are still feeling under the weather.

Almost, only a month how exciting!

Miss A hump pic please!

AFM I'm definitely thinking girl. I've had plenty of dreams about me being preggo, but only one where I was actually holding my daughter. Not to mention everything inside me is screaming girl, and just from the past 15 weeks, I feel like this little one is like me already, lol.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

so exciting to find out if our dreams and intuitions are true or not! and I woke up this am with a 99.33 temp-but it is a basal body thermometer I need to purchase a regular one lol. My ears are popping in and out and feel ickier than the past 5 days previous to today, debating if I should call out of work or not....

I'm thinking girl also but nearly all the babies I know that have been born in the last few years have been girls so maybe that's why!

Fair is fair, lol. I will post a bump pic when I get home. I wish I could just post from my phone cause I take them all with my phone, but can't so I will post later.

If you've a smart phone you can attach pics straight from your phone using the PhotoBucket app?

And Almost, I agree, stay home and give yourself a baby a much-deserved rest day. Gotta look after yourself! Hope you feel better soon :flower:

Afm, having a bit of a dilemma - yoga or tv session?!!:haha:

Almost, hope you feel better soon! :)

Getting, can you be bothered with yoga? :haha: otherwise you wouldn't be asking! :haha:

AFM, we have picked the name for our girl. We're still working on a boy name just incase but we've finally settled on Alice Faye if it's a girl :) For some reason, calling her by her name now makes it more.. real. I think I might finally bond with her too which would be nice.

Ha Ha Hump pic! I think I'm finally going to do a hump pic today! I asked hubby earlier if he would take one for me! 1st day of maternity pants. Man, stretchy waist bands rule!

50/50 chance is great odds if you ask me!

Broody - Yoga and then TV session!

Hope your relaxing at home Almost! Get better soon!

Great name Jess! I hope when we find out gender and pick a name and feel kicks that I will bond more too. It will be nice!

I think all the gender predictors are old wives tales. Either that or I'm having one of each!

Chinese calendar = girl
No MS = boy
Acne = girl
Craving salty foods = boy

Soooo . . . you tell me!

Oh gosh, I didn't even realized that's what I typed. And then when I ready it I still saw bump, lol. I use my phone mostly so forgive the typos. I'll do a hump pic later, lol.

Broody I agree, forget the yoga watch some tv.

Cute name jess! I'm kind of wanting to find out now so I can call them by their name. But I still want to be surprised.

I'm going to wait until Friday for a hump pic. I'll be 16 weeks then. I still don't feel like I'm really showing so hopefully 16 will at least look like something.

I'm a little nervous about this weekend ladies. I have to go up to NY (Western NY not NYC) to finalize my son's adoption. The adoption is being finalized in the same city my parents live, so obviously we want to stay with them. The unfortunate thing is my mom was diagnosed with shingles this past weekend. She's on antibiotics now, so hopefully she's on the mend. I'm not worried about me and my LO since I'm immuned to chickenpox it shouldn't affect me or my LO. Just a little concerned for my son. My mom already knows she shouldn't touch him and I feel bad for her. I just hope we can keep my son uninfected. I can't imagine a 2 month old coming down with chickenpox.

Christie I hope that all works out. It's better to catch it when young, but he would just be miserable I know, which means so would you unfortunately. Hope everything is ok.

Here's my hump pic. I took it last Monday at 14 weeks!

Attachments

• 14 weeks.jpg
    14 weeks.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 5
I think all the gender predictors are old wives tales. Either that or I'm having one of each!

Chinese calendar = girl
No MS = boy
Acne = girl
Craving salty foods = boy

Soooo . . . you tell me!

Its a toss up there haha, what is your intuition telling you?

I'm having just about all of the signs of a girl but I have just been craving normal foods which could be that my body knows it needs more protein than usual due to hypoglycemia. Salty and sweet foods are neither my forte as of the late though. Never know though, my mother was convinced I was going to be a boy, but her guesses were wrong. An ultra sound is the only sure way to know unfortunately :(

jess-pretty name!

yay for more bump pics!! =) looking good nodoubt!

ladies-I ended up retaking my temp and it dropped to 98.something I can't quite remember the exact numbers-then it dropped again at work to 97ish so I do not have a fever. I would have LOVED to stay home, but with going into work 2 hours late tomorrow already, I would feel guilty.

SOOO My second try at doppler tomorrow....hope baby is not stubborn again and lets us have a hear-I am very nervous though after not hearing baby's hb last time...hmmm...will update tomorrow night or on my work break tomorrow if the doppler is a success or not! I also think I may be getting a ear infection unless its just a blocked ear....so unless I get any pain, I will assume blocked ear from congestion. Sorry for the rant-hope all are well!

I really don't know. I fluctuate between thinking it's a girl and a boy . . . maybe more toward boy? But I don't have a strong intuition either way.

Great name Jess!!

Almost - good luck today, hope baby behaves and you get to hear the HB!

Lovely pic NoDoubt!

Christie - good luck with finalising the adoption! That's so exciting!! :dance: I hope he manages to avoid the chicken pox too, such a pity for your mum that she won't be able to hold him :-( Have you had your own immunity checked since becoming pregnant?

Natalie - are you going to find out or stay team yellow?

Getting my immunity was checked as part of the pre fertility treatment bloodwork. I'm immune to chicken pox and the measles. Which is good for LO since getting those while pregnant can cause birth defects.

Yeah I feel really bad for my mom. Though they will be coming to MD for xmas and she should be better by then and be able to play/hold/hug all her grandkids then.

Glad everyone is doing well and thanks girls. We've been thinking about a name for ages and couldn't find anything that would go well with Alice (middle name) but we finally settled on something! I love the name.

I've been feeling regular kicks today. OMG. It's the most amazing feeling EVER. :cloud9: I always wondered what all the fuss was about :haha: Now I get it! LO's heart was also checked today and we got the all clear! :happydance: everything looks as it should! Although her bowels are still on the outside :( OB said that chances are they'll go back in soon, so I really really hope they do!

In regards to chicken pox, I'm not immune but I had some sort of injection a few weeks back to help me with the antibodies. Although I don't even go out anywhere so it'd be hard for me to catch it off anyone.

Almost I'm sure everything will be fine. Just don't worry if the hb is fleeting as they are moving around on there. But I'm sure you will here it. I can here Thumper pretty much anytime, even when standing up on my Doppler at home now and the ones in the doctors office are way more powerful so I'm sure you will here your lo. Sorry you are feeling so hot. Hope that it gets better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->