Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

I'm -16lb. Although I haven't lost anymore weight in the past couple of weeks!

Walker, I don't think you gained too much at all. It's still OK.

Yay for the house jess! But still take it easy.

Walker that actually made me feel good cause I was thinking the same about myself, hut I've gained 10 and people are still telling me that I look good so I'm running with it, lol. So I don't think you've gained to much either.

I'm about 7lbs up.

I've already picked a new insurance. My company was bought by another company last year so we have totally different plans and companies. I'm just hoping the new company covers the scan. I don't have the new plan info yet, so I can't call to find out. I hope I get the new insurance cards soon.

MissA you definately look pregnant. I think right now I'd only look pregnant to someone who knows I'm pregnant and knew what I looked like before. We'll see what you all think Friday when I take my 16 week bump pic.

I have my 2nd appointment with the MW Tuesday. Event though the last few weeks seemed to have gone by slow to me, I can't believe it's been 5 weeks since my first appointment already.

Great hump pic Miss A. Def look preggo!

I've gained 5 pds. But I am petite at only 5 feet tall so I am sure that that makes a difference.

Jess - Great news about the house!

Swwetpea - Happy new mommymobile shopping!

Chrisite - I am sure you can still make the appt even though insurance is changing!

Nodoubt - Yeah for furniture! We are going shopping over christmas break to find our set! I can't wait!

Speaking of Christmas break after my gender scan on 12/20 I am out of work til 1/2!! I am so excited. I have plans to do lots of baby shopping and that type of stuff. My main goal is to clean out the room that is going to be the nursery!!

I'm out of work after the 21st until the 2nd...except for this stupid half day on the 26th. I plan on doing the same thing...SHOPPING!!!

only 7 pounds up as of my last weighing. I'm slightly scared of the scale right now though. Ahah D:

Have any of you tried out this pregnancy weight tracker? It's supposed to show you if you are 'on schedule'. I'm currently following the upper limit of my expected weight gain.

https://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-weight-gain-estimator

Heard the heartbeat at the midwife center today! Chugging away strongly in the 140s. Midwife said I'm measuring right on target and that my weight gain is perfectly fine. :)

Jess congrats on your house purchase!

Walker I. Am 5 foot 2 and started at 102 I am now 112 almost 113 so I've gained almost 11!...I weigh once a week at each week mark so will update tomorrow but my docs weigh me and said I'm fine on weight :)

Hi all how is everyone?

walker Yay for hearing heart beat..

Jess how are you feeling at the mo?

so far I have put on 3 pounds and was 122 pre pregnancy but it looks like I have put on more that I have.. got a nice bump growing out.

Have a 16 week scan next week so I hope baby has his legs wide open so we can see what we are having, I am saying a boy until proven wrong.

I haven't gained any weight yet but I've also had MS since 7 weeks. Not really showing much either. Like Christie said, I also don't think anyone would know I was pregnant just by looking at me other than the people who already know me well. Can't wait until my bump pops and I start feeling baby!

I've gotten a wave of dizziness/lightheaded-ness three times today. Not sure what it is - I'm eating and drinking enough, and my blood pressure was checked at my appt this morning and was great. Hmmm . . . can sinus trouble do this to you?

Sinus sure can.. It can make you feel horrid. Hope you feel better soon.. What about sugar?

walker I have had the same!! going to try to clean my ear out tomorrow see if I have blockage from wax...ear infections can make you dizzy as well...so perhaps I have fluid in my ear from being all congested

Happy Avocado Week Almost! (and Snowflakes too I think?) Delighted you got to hear the heartbeat!

MissA - cute bump pic!

Sweetpea - happy mommy car shopping! Do you know what you want?

NoDoubt - great news about the test results and yay for nursery furniture!

Rae - are you still being sick every day? :hugs:

Jess - how exciting about the new house!!!! Make sure you take it as easy as possible during the move. Rope in lots of friends and family to help you! Sorry you were too sick to go to your appointment - ridiculous that no one was answering the phone! Have you managed to get through since?

Walker - sorry you're feeling dizzy, hope it passes soon.

Afm, I'm only up about 3lbs too and, while I do have a nice small bump, I don't think you'd notice it if you didn't know I was pg. Been really struggling with eating dinners the last 3 weeks though so I'm sure that has had an impact on weight. Things seem to be improving slightly now so hopefully I'll be putting on a few more lbs soon!

thanks ladies-I forgot I was an avacado until you told me-shame on me!!!! I can't believe I can officially say I am 4 months along and 40% there....WOW!

walker hope you are feeling better! I'm still clogged up and icky.

all other ladies-have an amazing day and happy avacado week sno!!! ;)

Hello ladies :D

How exciting about the scans/dopplers etc! :happydance:

I'm OK. Still pissed off with the Antenatal Clinic. I STILL haven't got through. I called my MW though and just told her and she said to not worry. They'll just send me another letter with a new appointment.

Feeling a bit crap to be honest. The sickness eased off a little last week and now its back again. I threw up about 15 times today and it's only lunch time. :/

I keep having to have IV fluids too, my arm look terrible. I look like a drug addict!

I can feel kicks on regular basis now too which is nice. It's like a one child party in there, especially at night!

Have you ladies thought of names yet?

Aweeekkkk! I'm an avocado! I have to go and get the 2nd part of my blood work for the Sequential Screen today. Blah! Then I will get my final results for downs in about a week. Quite nervous as my 1st part wasn't the greatest. Just hoping for an improvement in numbers at least.

I think I had my first bout of round ligament pain this morning. It had me doubled over for a few minutes if I tried to stand up. Unfortuately for me, it was feeding time for my son so I had to get up, I couldn't wait it out. I'm hoping this means that my body is getting ready to 'pop' my bump out!

I also think I felt LO today! I'm hoping he starts making his little jabs and movements more frequent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->