Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Just got a call from my doctor. They made me more appointments - few extras with the midwife, a couple with the GP, few blood tests in the next few weeks, 3 ECGs. Oh my. I'm gonna be at the hospital 4/7 days a week! On top of that, I go to my GP practice few times a week to get fluids. The costs of traveling there are already killing us. I don't think I have more free time for appointments. I'm already either at the practice or hospital most days. I guess it's just more people for me to vomit on!

thanks no doubt! I am staying positive and assuming the beautiful sound of my lo's hb will fill my ears an hour from now!!!

jess-I really hope baby's bowls go back where the belong-and so happy baby's heart is healthy!!! =)

tmi but all I want to do is poo and i cant ugh! LOL I need to purchase more fiber one bars apparently haha

Nice hump pic No doubt!

Almost - Do you know if your placenta is in the front? I know alot of times it is harder to hear HB on the doppler and feel kicks early if it is anterior. Just something to bring up perhaps. OMG, I am so incredibly backed up too. I am drinking apple juice in hopes of it making me want to go. My belly looks so big today because I am so backed up!!

Jess - Hope that bowels go back for you in the next few appts.

Christie - Thinking good thoughts for you when you go home. Safe travels and yippppeee on finalizing the adoption!!

Christmas is 2 weeks away!! :xmas1:

Wait wait wait . . . only two weeks till Christmas? Oooh, I need to finish my shopping . . . . .

I will be finding out in 5 weeks. I would go team yellow, but baby daddy is impatient and wants to know asap haha.

I just schedule our ultrasound for the 29th at 9:45am! So excited!! Will it be sugar and spice or snakes and snails??

Heard baby on the doppler for the first time today! Life is sweet right now! :) so releived and happy....now to announce to dhs family next week eeeek!

Interesting about the placenta all my us tech mentioned weeks ago was that it was forming....hmmm

Good report almost!

Got my results from the genetic testing today...finally. No abnormalities, everything looks good she said! So now just to get to my appt next week and then get my gender scan scheduled!

Nursery furniture should be here by the end of the month...SSSSOOOOOOO EXCITED about that! And tonight I got a few places to look at for daycare, so we are cooking with grease now, lol!

thanks nodoubt and yes nursery furniture is so exciting makes pregnancy feel so much more real i think!! mine is all purchased and stored in grammy and grampies basement!! LOL

tomorrow we are going shopping for a new as i call it mommy van so excited. wish us luck.

Do I look pregnant? To me it just looks like I ate at the buffet three nights in a row...

Congrats on hearing the heartbeat almost.

I still haven't made my 18/20 week scan appointment. My insurance is changing at the beginning of the year so I wanted to wait, but maybe I'll call and see when I can get in anyway.

GL wth the van shopping sw33p!

Christie-my insurance changes yearly too due to updating through dh's work...we are sticking with same company but dif. plan. GL picking a new insurance!

Hi ladies! :)

MissA, lovely hump picture! You definitely look pregnant!

No doubt, glad you got all clear :D

AFM, we have found a house!!! It's a lovely 2/3 bedroom house, the building is only 5 years old too. It looks lovely inside and out! :happydance: It's so much cheaper than where we live now and it's a lot bigger too! It has a huge living room, a dining room, a nice new kitchen and two double bedrooms and a little tiny room where we're gonna have the nursery (as it's next door to the bedroom we're planning on having) We will be moving in the next 2 weeks so it'll be rather hectic just before Christmas but.. it's worth it! We'll save about 300 pounds every month! So happy we'll finally be out of here and on our own! :D

I missed my scan and appointment this morning :dohh: I couldn't stop throwing up and I couldn't even call them and let them know I wasn't coming as I couldn't get through. No one was answering their bloody phone. So basically it looks like I just didn't turn up :/

I've tried to call them another few times and still nothing :|

I'm worried I've gained too much weight so far. I'm about 9 pounds up. How about you ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->