Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

I still just flutters every so often. They left last week for the most part, but have been back frequently this week. I also had another bought of ms this morning which I cried over. I want this to go away for the rest of my pregnancy, not just for a few weeks.

We picked out names before we were pregnant so we have one of each ether way!

I've had slight round ligament pain here and there for the last couple of weeks, but no movement yet! Can't wait to feel him/her . . . sometimes I try to really sit still and concentrate, but nothing yet.

Also, anyone else's belly button changing yet? I feel like it's too early, but mine's started to push out a little (not out past my belly, but just not as innie as it was - I'm very much an innie).

Getting - Not sick every day anymore. The last few days have been better so I'm hoping MS is going away finally. Up until this week it was pretty much every single day. I'm sure pregnancy will be a lot more enjoyable once it goes away for good.

Walker - I do the same thing, try and concentrate really hard to see if I feel anything but nothing yet. I did hear all kinds of movement on my doppler today though so I know baby is wiggling around in there.

how exciting for movements christie!

GL with your results sno!

as for movement I am worrying because I know I felt movement almost 3 weeks ago...butterflies in my stomach, but nothing since. I am also focusing on being quiet still at night after my shower to try to feel my little sweet baby!

No round ligament pain for me I don't think...unless a sharp pain/twinge in the lower belly/upper uterus counts>?? However, not sure if I mentioned this already, but I have pretty bad sciatic nerve pain on my right side buttocks and leg-anyone else?

Yes! My sciatic nerve has been acting up for weeks. I sit on an exercise ball when I get home and am getting one for work. It does help. Also sneakers. And just taking my time. It also helps to lay on the opposite side to relieve the pressure. It hurts at first but after so many minutes it helps a lot. I had bad sciatic pain when I was heavier, and I'm not nearly as heavy now, but pregnancy will have its way! I've learned all the tricks, lol.

No doubt-thanks for the ideas! And sorry to hear you are stuck with the pain in the ass with me :haha: It hurts SO bad when I go to turn my body in bed the the left-and I usually get my pains at the end of the day at work as I stand a lot through out the day since I'm a preschool teacher :/ On a brighter note! Here is my 16 week/4 month bump eeek so cute I think! LOL starting to finally embrace my bump and enjoy my shapely changes since tonight...yay!

Attachments

• Bump pics! 002.jpg
    Bump pics! 002.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 4
I have had ms alot lately yesterday and today I think more from stress.

Aww look at your bump almost! So cute!

Sorry about the sickness sweetpea.

thanks no doubt-called out of sick at work today, threw up this am and have throbbing pain that my doctor said could possibly be a kidney stone =( Or the nausea could have been from the sudafed I took or MS or flu ugh wil update after drs I am just a mess!

Thanks got my apt set up finally...so hard to get a hold to make an apt in the morning. Should know whats going on and the game plan to make me feel better in an hour....just waiting for dh to get home from his hair cut so he cant drive me-I am a bit dizzy so I am choosing to not drive myself today!

Feel better almost. I called off too today. Had a round with me yesterday that completely drained me physically and emotionally...I cried of course...then I started feeling anxious in the middle of the night and emotional again and didn't get any sleep. The anxiety is what really got me cause my heart rate increases which I know can be bad for the baby and yesterday was a bit of a stressful day so I decided to recoup today.

yay for staying home with me no doubt LOL-although unfortunate we feel too horrid to be working! my dr. told me to stop the sudafed as I prob got chills and threw up for that or nerves or dizziness and that my throbbing pain may be constipation related....and no worries no doubt I also cried I sobbed in front of my doctor....I think I can officially say I FEEL pregnant. I just hope the sudafed pill did not harm my precious little one :'( she also said i am able to fly next week and that these bad colds/congestion are very common in pregnancy, including popping/blocked ears with no fluid build up....weird!

lol almost. My virtual sick buddy! I know what you mean about feeling pregnant. I feel pregnant when trying to roll around in bed...epic fail, lol.

On a good note me and the hubbs were laying in bed this morning and I asked if he wanted to rub my belly. He said sure so I rubbed his hand over my bump and kind of pushed in a few places. When we pushed in one spot, she kicked back! I've felt the flutter, harder this week, but it was really amazing because it was both of us this time. It was almost like we were talking to her and she was talking back. Really special moment today. I'm currently writing a journal to my child...have been since April, and this is definitely going in there! I plan on giving them this journal when they are older.

Just want to chime in and say I share your sciatic pain! Ugh. Pain in the butt, indeed. It was bad for the last several days, but is finally feeling better today, knock on wood!

I maybe maybe MAYBE felt some movement last night. I was at a board meeting and had been sitting for awhile, when I felt something kind of like a very faint tickle/bubbling right around my panty line. It came and went for a little bit, then stopped. Maybe?

So sorry ye're feeling miserable Almost and NoDoubt :hugs: Hope ye both wake up feeling much improved in the morning...

So jealous of all of you who are feeling movement!! Although I am feeling very achy in my back and abdomen this evening and DH says my bump looks bigger so I'm guessing there's some stretching/changing position going on. Hopefully I won't be too far behind ye with feeling movement!!

Love the new bump pics! :thumbup: Must try and take one tomor...

Snowflakes - how did yesterday go? When do you get the results? I'm sure all will be fine, try not to worry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->