Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Well all of my lab test came up good :) My little angel decides to start kicking around right before I go to sleep lately. I think "She/he" Is trying to keep mamma up!

Its weird, with in a week and a half I went from not sure if it was kicks or gas to knowing that it was defiantly a foot curb stomping my uterus wall. Haha :)

Natalie glad everything came back ok.

Walker I never thought about the belly button so I checked and thought it maybe coming out a little bit feel like I'm a bad judge at gauging myself. So I had hubby check...he would always okay with my belly button and say it was endless, lol. But he said its definitely coming out. I'm not an outie yet, but not as much of an innie as I was. The preggo body is an amazing thing!

I'm starting to tape a silver quarter to my belly button so it won't start poking out. My mothers friend did that for her belly button and her babies when they were born to make their belly button poke in and not out :)

Never heard of that! Funny trick.

I just made myself a giant waffle with poached eggs (pasteurized, of course) and a veggie maple sausage patty at 8 at night. Pregnant, much?

That sounds yummy walker! A huge Belgian waffle with lots of butter and syrup!

So we finally got up all the plastic and whatnot out of the nursery. The furniture is supposed to be delivered this Thursday. So exciting! I put up the tweety bird wall decals and ordered the saying decals. I also ordered the glider which came with the ottoman and a lower lumbar pillow! I posted pics on my journal, bit when I get it all set up I will post pictures here.

lol yum walker!

so I fell hard on black ice last night-called my ob since it was a hrd hit from basically standing position (getting out of my car)-she said as long as there is no abdominal pain or vaginal bleeding that all should probably be okay. I am calling my dr's in 2 minutes-right when they open to see if I can get in for at least a HB to hear for peace of mind-I need to know that baby is okay, especially since I am going out of the country for 2 weeks!

Almost - Oh man. That sucks. Last year at Christmas when I went home - I fell really hard on black ice while holding dishes. Somehow I managed to not break the dishes - Go Fiestaware!! Ha!! But my bum was sore for days. I really hope they can squeeze you in today!!

Looks like a great size room No Doubt. Room color looks great as does the decals. We started to empty out the future nursery last night. Still got a bit to go. Hoping to have hubby start painting after the holidays.

I am having a rager of a headache. I have noticed when I don't get enough sleep they come about. I see an early bedtime ahead for me tonight. I have been super emotional all weekend. Not sure if it's the stress of the holidays and everything combined but I hope I go back to normal soon. T-3 days til gender scan!

I did my FB announcement yesterday. Here it is:

Our Christmas present came early... We're expecting a little miracle!!!
https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/37083_10151299081484875_1008746977_n_zpsf0eb8f0f.jpg

Almost, I fell a lot of time, quite hard mostly due to the fainting and our girl is just fine. I'm sure you'll be ok and so will your little one! :hugs:

AFM, having a heck of a time.. I have a kidney infection, bladder infection, top it up with HG and it's like hell on earth. Additionally *tmi incoming* I have been so backed up for weeks now.. and today I think EVERYTHING has left my system :blush: I feel about 5 pounds lighter :wacko: I don't even know why. It's not like I've ate or done anything to promote it, lol.

Our girl is so active too. For the first time last night, I couldn't fall asleep because she was moving around so much. It's such a weird sensation, but it's amazing :happydance: :cloud9:

We're dreadfully awaiting a decision from our new landlord to see if and when we can move in, it's completely stressing me out :nope:

OH has also lost his job :cry: Well, he got his notice on the 14/12/12. It's due to hour reductions and because the place he works at is closing down in January. Brilliant :shrug: It's probably the worst time of the year to look for a new job. I know he'll find something within a month or so but still, their timing is impeccable! It's kind of come out of nowhere too which is.. just simply annoying.

I also noticed my bump has moved up so much :wacko: I'm starting to slowly look like a whale. Midwife is happy with LO's progress, she's growing really well and she's getting all the nutrients she needs from the IVs. I can't believe I'm almost half way through the pregnancy too, it seems so surreal! Although I can't wait until she's here and I can go back to feeling like myself again!

How is everyone else doing? How are your preparations for Christmas?

Snow, what a lovely way to announce the pregnancy! How did everyone react on facebook?

I love the stocking announcement!

I'm home waiting for a plumber and watching A Baby Story, and the mom on it had a miscarriage at 17 weeks, which is where I am today. Maybe I shouldn't watch this show? :( Now I'm nervous!

Walker, I wouldn't watch it. I stopped watching any baby related programs, especially the ones when women give birth and end up with a million complications. It just freaks me out and then I sit and worry - for no reason, really! Many things go wrong during pregnancy, labor and post labor, we can't do anything about them in most cases but there's no point in sitting at home worrying about something that might never even happen to us.

Snow...how cute!

Jess, sorry everything is so rough, hut you seem to be taking it all in great stride!

Walker...turn the tv off, lol. I was watching that show last week and it got to a point where the head was out and they had to stop pushing so they could suction all the gunk out of the nostrils and make sure the cord wasn't around the neck. I know they tell you to stop pushing at that point for that reason, but just seeing the head hanging out and nothing else freaked me out. And she had a wonderful delivery and didn't even look like it was that painful thanks to the epi. I told my hubbs we were gonna have to talk about that, lol.

I just got home from my 16 week appointment. I feel so relieved after hearing the heartbeat - I had gotten myself worked up because my symptoms went away, but thankfully everything is good. I gained 1lb between 8 and 12 weeks, but almost 4lbs between 12 and 16 weeks. She said that is normal. I don't feel like I look any bigger, but I try not to look at scales much anymore..lol I do love my new maternity shirts because they are so long and comfy. My husband bought me a beautiful maternity sweater for Christmas and my lab decided to unwrap it for me after the mail man left it on the porch! Heart beat is 168 bpm - so, maybe it is a girl? Scan on Jan. 3rd:)

I agree - I would say to stop watching that stuff as well (even though I do the same thing!) I have been googling missed miscarraiges for the past week and that was adding to my anxiety greatly - so now that I had my appointment I am resolving to stop worrying....

Cute paint color nodoubt! I love the tweety stuff:)

I really like you fb announcement Snowflakes! It is so cute:) Are you going to do something like that to announce your gender?

MissA I'm happy that everything is going so well..I have put on 1.5kg in 3 weeks but they said I'm so small that it's not a worry and I didn't put much on in the beginning.

Walker I would to try to avoid that, I'm bad with Google but I was just over 17 weeks when I lost my twin in March so I have bad anxiety in this pregnancy. And remember it is very rear to happen

I had my almost 16 week scan and I'm team BLUE so excited and can't wait to June. Blood pressure is under 60 but there not to worried and have to get my thyroid function checked and I have had it over active before and the last blood test showed it on the higher side and mixed with my increased anxiety they think it could be plating up .again.

How is everyone doing? Got all you xmas shopping done?

thank you ladies-I got in today and hear babys hb and baby was moving according to my obs sound translating! LOL it was a blessing to hear. orry for no personals and short post but very sore and tired-will be on tomorrow before I go on my trip.

p.s. that stocking idea is so cute!!!

Two - how exciting! I can't believe you found out already! A boy! Do you have any names that you like so far?? Did you feel like it was a boy or a girl before your scan? Good luck with you next set of blood work - I hope all is well. I do all of my Christmas shopping online and don't have that much to buy, so we are all set :)

Almost - Yay for a good appointment! I had mine yesterday too - really puts your mind at ease. What was the baby's heart rate? Does anyone still follow the over 140 is a girl theory? My midwife said she used to, but doesn't any more.

Two, yey for a boy!! :happydance:

Almost, glad you got to hear the heartbeat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->