Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

I need a virtual hug. Just feeling stressed out. We bought our house about two and a half months ago, and woke up Sunday morning to a puddle on the kitchen floor and a leak coming down through the ceiling fan below the 2nd floor bathroom. Still trying to get it all fixed, and we think our home warranty will cover it, but the ceiling is starting to bubble up in places and I'm freaking out that it's going to cave in or something right before the holidays. And I have a party coming over tonight! Uggggh.

Walker :hugs: That sucks, I hope you can get it fixed up soon and it won't cause too much problem :hugs:

I'm sorry walker. I know the troubles of a new home and the damage stuff like can cause. But thank good you have the warranty. Maybe just try to keep your party out of that area if possible just in case. The bubbling may just be the paint though hun. Virtual hug!

It does seem to just be the paint, so I guess that's ok! I'm just kind of freaked out because our living room ceiling caved in from a heavy rainstorm when I was a little kid and it was really traumatic!

I know. Our AC quit on us during that heat wave this summer and almost murdered everything that was in my eyesight. Luckily we have a warranty and rather than paying thousands we only had to pay the deductible and a couple of parts. Only cost us $300. So you'll he fine. The warranty should cover the problem and your insurance should cover the damage. Now no more stressing. Enjoy your party tonight! Just turn your ceiling into an abstract art piece or something, lol!

MissA no names for a boy but we always had a girls name picked out, I had always said this was going to be a boy until I was proven wrong. My whole family said girl only because we are over run with girls and my last pregnancy was boys.. so excited. He will be a big boy as at 16 weeks he should weigh 100grames and she said he is sitting on the heavy side at 153grams.

Walker sorry you are having to deal with that so close to Christmas.

Aww two you're gonna have a big baby! I know it doesn't sound so great thinking about delivery, but I love chubby babies and squeezing their cheeks, lol. I'm so excited for all of us. I can't wait till they are here and we can post pics of our little sprouts!

I've been so carried away with planning baby stuff, that I missed the Premiere of The Hobbit D: I've been a dedicated planning mommy

The DH and I had midnight tickets but ended up refunding them . . . We realized we weren't teenagers anymore and couldn't stay up till three or four and be at work by nine haha.

Two - I looked up popular boy names in Austrailia and Jack seems to top a lot of the lists. What are common names in New Zealand?

DH and I went to see it on Sunday, but by the time we drove up to the theater and went to the tool warehouse I was like - I am too tired to watch a movie for 3 hours! lol Maybe this weekend:) I really want to see it. I don't know how they made such a short book into 3 2+ hours movies?

Chubby babys are the best, they look sooo cute and I to cant wait till we all have our baby pic to share with everyone its going to be amazing been so close together..

Joshua is said to be the most popular but in saying that I dont here it that often.. We want a name that is not common, our twins were Ollie and Daimon but a lot of people read it as Damion and wish I had put a y instead of I but I just correct people..

I am going to wait till the hobbit comes out on DVD as the OH and I are not big on going to the theatre and I would be up like a yoyo to pee all the time lol

Do any of you ladys have names picked out depending on the sex of baby?

I'm back from getting the adoption finalized! My baby boy is all mine forever now!

I had my 2nd MW apt today. Not much, very short. She told me I am slightly anemic, not really news, but she does want me to take more iron supplements on top of the prenatal. Then she told me as of 20 weeks no sleeping on my back, I'm a side sleeper anyway so that won't be hard for me.

I need to make my FB announcement. Just trying to figure out how exactly I want to do it.

Yau for your little baby being all yours!

I'm a stomach sleeper so I'm now sleeping on my side but I but sometimes wake up on my back, so I don't know what I'm gonna do about that, lol.

That is great new christie, how exciting.

As for stopping rolling on to your pack I find a pillow behind you is nice or a parental pillow helps as well..

hi ladies sorry for the lack of chat with me-I have been slammed with things to be done-as I am off to BRAZIL tomorrow and will arrive thursday...dreading the 23/24 hours of travel...a 9 hour flight.....and thats only one of the 2, yick! haha. But it will be summer there and we get to finally announce to dh's parents, sisters, brothers, and other family-so excited!

congrats on the adoption christie!

virtual hug walker!

I may not be on much so if not-I will be back on jan. 4th hoping to hear about 20 week scans and learning genders eeek!

Oh also-an update-my whole left body is still very stiff and sore-especially my left arm shoulder to wrist from my black ice fall on Sunday. I went in yesterday and yes just want i wanted to hear...babys heartbeat-on the doppler-round 2 and wow it was loud and strong and ob told me she heard lots of movement-yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->