Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

1st things 1st...... IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just as we thought! So excited! Everything went great. Measurement and everything were spot on. Except my extra watery CM is a yeast infection. Boo. I just took the Diflucan pill so hopefully things will clear up in a few days. Dr. said it's really common to get them during PG. Still sucks. But we went shopping after the appt and got a few things for our baby BOY!!

Love the crib set No Doubt.

Sounds like a great day Natalie. I plan to do the same tomorrow. I am officially on vacation til Jan 2. Yeahhh.

Yay Snowflakes!!! Congrats on team blue!! :blue: What did you buy? Enjoy your lazy day today! I'm getting my hols today today but I've lots of bits still to get for Christmas so going to do them this afternoon and then tomor we're going painting :D so no rest for me!! Although I've been really tired again this week :sleep: Anybody else feel like that? I suspect a baby growth spurt!!

NoDoubt - love the room! Your crib is divine! Can't wait to start moving the furniture into ours!

Have a great day everyone!

Snow, yay for your little boy! So exciting!

Miss A the crib set is called Belize. The glider is a stork something. I'm terrible with names I so I can't quite remember. I only remember the crib set cause the image of the magazine is in my head.

I feel ya with the baby growth spurt, though I'm not more tired than usual, I do feel like I've popped all of a sudden, but not enough to where it's too obvious to people who don't know yet. And my uterus is starting to feel heavy now.

I may have waited too long to schedule an 18-20 week anatomy scan. I tried one place and they were booked. The other places my MW group suggested are in Baltimore. I don't really feel like traveling into Baltimore for a scan.

I've already bought the inital for my LO stocking for next year. I currently have 2 stockings which I applied beading to a few years ago because I couldn't find the exact look of what I wanted. They are perfect for my two lil boys though, white with silver & blue. The are both the same so I needed a way to tell them apart. So I bought both boy's initial pins to put on their stocking. Both the same style (I wanted to eliminate as much fighting about differences as possible :winkwink: in a few years). Though I'm sure kids being kids they will find something.

YAY! LO is an onion today!

Thanks ladies! As if the gender scan wasn't totally awesome enough... I felt baby kicks last night and am feeling them again today. It is sooo cool!! So excited that I am feeling them now.

I got a bunch of outfits from Gap, a few outfits, a bib and socks from Gymboree. And 2 outfits from Children's Place. I want to go back out shopping but will prolly wait til the day after Christmas when everything goes on mega sale!!

Hi ladies! So I just couldn't stay away! LOL

As for cm-I feel like I am leaking pee/getting AF which freaks me out-but everytime I check it is a tiny tiny bit of white cm or YELLOWISH cm YUCK! My pee is more neon yellow than before pregnancy haha.

Nodoubt-so jealous your furniture is set up-looks great! I am still working on a house

Sno-congrats on boy!! I am hoping to join the boy team with you....19 more days!!!! =)

Snow yay for a boy that is exciting.. two with boys so far. Bring on some more.
I have been feeling slight flutters but this morning I got my first kick and when I put my hand on my tummy I could ever so slightly feel it.. how exciting we will all be getting the hard solid kicks soon.

We should update the front with what everyone is having because it would be fun to see:)

Edit - woops I guess you already did ...lol

I have my anatomy scan January 10th. Can't wait to see if the tech's prediction at 12 weeks was correct. But more than that I can't wait to see my LO again!

We should update the front with what everyone is having because it would be fun to see:)

Edit - woops I guess you already did ...lol

:haha: Just let me know if I've anything wrong!

So jealous of all you who are feeling movement!!!

Today we are painting the nursery :D Then we decided that since that room and the hall, stairs and landing are all the same colour we may as well repaint them all too... Using more or less the same colour as before - its quite a warm yellow so it's nice and gender neutral! First coat is done, having lunch now before facing into round two!

Here is a link for different type of baby monitors I feel are important. I am going to be purchasing the one that clips on to baby's nappy so no matter where baby is sleeping you will always feel safe

https://www.snuza.com/

I brought a stroller today. $700 down to $290 and comes with capsule... can't wait to baby is here.

Yay for the stroller and starting to do some shopping! I will have to check out that website. I didn't know they had a monitor that you could clip on to the babie's diaper. I was going to get a video monitor. Hubbs will kill me I know cause those things are so expensive, lol. Maybe it will be a gift from someone...wishful thinking, lol. We are getting the stoller next month. I'm hoping to find a 3 in 1. Picture of your stroller please?!?!?!

Oh I forgot to mention. My baby buds came today so now Thumper can listen to music! My hubbs was a little excited as he's the one who really wants them to listen to music. It came with a splitter so the baby can listen and I can listen. Then he turned genius and said "you'll have to be there in order for me to do that." Duh hunny...unless you have a uterus and can figure how to safely get this little one from my tum to yours, I will have to be there, lol. I love my husband!

I bought this baby monitor last week

https://www.diapers.com/p/levana-era-advanced-24-digital-wireless-video-baby-monitor-with-picture-capture-and-digital-zoom-349299?site=CA&utm_source=cse&utm_medium=cpc_D&utm_term=DQ-011&utm_campaign=Google&CAWELAID=1399634396&utm_content=pla&cagpspn=pla&ci_kw={keyword}

It has sound and video with night vision, picture capture and zoom. It will tell you the temperature in the babys room and also plays lullabys and light shows. The one I got was on sale on Groupon. You can also link more cameras to it.

I think we can never be to safe.. my hubby's mate used the one we are going to get because his mate sister had a baby and went to a friends place and put baby down to sleep but when she went back baby has passed away.. this monitor goes everywhere and will let off a loud beep when there has been no movement for a mount of time... it's amazing what is out there now to help make parents feel more comfortable..
Sounds like an amazing monitor missA and lol no doubt

Oh I forgot to mention. My baby buds came today so now Thumper can listen to music! My hubbs was a little excited as he's the one who really wants them to listen to music. It came with a splitter so the baby can listen and I can listen. Then he turned genius and said "you'll have to be there in order for me to do that." Duh hunny...unless you have a uterus and can figure how to safely get this little one from my tum to yours, I will have to be there, lol. I love my husband!

:haha: That's too funny!!

Two - thanks for that link, I think I'll probably get one too. Didn't know attachable ones existed either... Which are you going for? You got a great deal on your stroller!! I agree with NoDoubt - pic please!

I am wanting to get the Snuza trio or duo - I think it's a great site to offer so much.

https://www.treatme.co.nz/HawkesBay this is the stroller I got.. I was hoping to get it in different colour but red was the only colour I could get.

These baby items sound very interesting ladies! I can't wait to make more purchases soon....hopefully house will be the next purchase for baby =)

I'd like to get the duo but can't find it online anywhere :shrug: If you spot it let me know! Love your stroller, quite similar to mine I think...

Getting have you had a look on Amazon?? O had a look and found some and if you wanted you could email them from the site..

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone and hope you all have a great day. It's Christmas Eve here and we don't plan to do much but same as most years I have my Sweet nieces here for a BBQ breakfast. Can't wait..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->