Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Its a maternity pillow, https://www.target.com/p/snoogle-mini-compact-side-sleeper-pillow-sage-dot/-/A-10456433#prodSlot=dlp_medium_1_1&term=snoogle mini Also good for nursing after.

Oh...yeah I think I'm gonna break down and buy one myself. I have a long body pillow but I think I'm gonna get a maternity one so I can quit rolling on my back while sleeping.

I have two body pillows and I sleep with one in front and one behind me. I still end up on my back when I'm really tired. Or for some reason much more lately. I wonder if it's because I was told I couldn't so now I am even though I'm not usually a back sleeper.

Some how last night my pillows ended up switching sides. I must have really been tossing last night or having a wickedily intense dream.

lol Christie. I seem to be waking on my back more too and I'm usually a stomach sleeper.

I couldn't find any good body pillows that were cheaper than the snoogle. So I just broke down and got one. I am a pillow snob though, I like firm but soft pillows. The kind that don't loose their love really fast. Hopefully the snoogle is a good happy medium. Daddy dearest would get cranky with a pillow on both sides of me though. He told me if I got one of the wrap around pillows he wouldn't like it cause it would put us to far apart xD

Lol...that would be something I'd say. I already told the hubbs he doesn't cuddle right, lol. He only cuddles with his man parts and not his chest so he can breath and not be nuzzled in my hair. Why dies he need to breath? Lol.

Morning everyone! I'm up early but I'm sure I will fall back asleep. Its Christmas eve! I'm 17 weeks today and onion!

hahaha I always end up on my back too! And yay for being a onion nodoubt!

So funny that everyone is talking about the Snoogle pillow. I totally went to my Target to get one yesterday. And none. Boooo!! I guess I will have to wait for another shipment. But we are going to some baby stores next week so maybe one of them will have one!!

Merry Christmas everyone! :xmas12: (in case I don't get a chance to post tomorrow)

I got this pillow from DH for my b-day and I really love it:
https://www.amazon.com/Todays-Mom-C...d=1356369605&sr=8-8&keywords=maternity+pillow

Merry Christmas all.. about to get up and start the breakfast BBQ as my niece should be here soon. All have a great day xx

🎅🎄🎁🎉 Happy Christmas everyone!!! Just think what it will be like next year!!! Hope you all have a lovely day! 🎉🎁🎄🎅

Merry ho ho and happy jingle jingle. Its Christmas! Merry Christmas! I hop you have a wonderful holiday and enjoy time spent with your loved ones!

How was everyone's Christmas? We had a good day but also glad it's over, baby enjoyed himself he was kicking up a storm and moving around lots, it's so great to feel.

Christmas Eve night I spend a few hours in the maternity Ward at the hospital because I felt this unbelievable pressure pushing down in my vajayjay and felt like everything was seriously going to fall out so I rung the hospital where my care is and they said to come in as I am close to where my waters broke last time answer did scans, blood's and internals to make sure all was OK and all was and it was great to see bubs moving around so much and punching me (I could see and feel it). Anxiety is high at the moment but happy all is going so well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->