Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Yay for feeling movement broody! I say the same thing, I can't wait for them to be hard and hubby can feel! They are getting harder, but most of the time still like they were.

I've been feeling little bubbly movement here and there . . . I love it, and also can't wait for them to be stronger!

Movement it great, you must be so excited.. I'm surprised that I am feeling proper kicks already and last night my OH was watching my tummy and saw him kick. Totally awesome

Hi ladies! Trying to recover from my first day back at work since the holidays. I miss my vacation time already! We had our anatomy scan today and found out we're team :pink:. Very excited! It feels a bit more really knowing. I still haven't felt any movement. Hopefully it's coming soon

Congrat Rae on team pink! I'm sure the movement is coming!

I'm slowly cracking under the pressure of wanting to find out, but I really want to be surprised in the end!

I felt some for sure movement NYE. Haven't felt anything for sure since. I did notice my belly button is beginning to make some movement outwards.

Does anyone have the pregnancy line yet? During my reads about week 19 they've begun to mention it.

So happy to me my LO this year!

Congrats on team pink Rae! :pink: You're evening things up a little!

No line here either Christie. I was actually looking for it the other day after reading it in one of the books too!

Felt more of the same movement yesterday :D and today I need to go buy my first maternity jeans! It's finally got too uncomfortable to wear my own, even with a hair bobble across the button area. Hope I don't go too mad shopping! :blush:

Just looked at the front page. So far we have:
5 :blue:
2 :pink:
1 :blue::pink:
3 :yellow:

Going by the law of averages there must be a few of us on team :yellow: who are having girls! I think I might possibly be one...:shrug: Do the rest of you yellows have any hunch?!

I have the line hut its only under my belly button and not that dark. My belly button is still in but not as much and slowly making its way outward, lol.

Can't wait to heat about your scan missA!

Happy scanning MissA!

NoDoubt - my belly button also seems to be beginning its journey outward!

Just bought 2 pairs of maternity jeans - so comfy!!! There's a serious danger I may want to wear them forever!

I knew it! Baby girl!! :happydance:
That separation is all healed and baby was moving like crazy! Measuring 18 weeks 2 days! Going back in 2 weeks to see if we can see her face better.

Attachments

• Baby Girl!.jpg
    Baby Girl!.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 4
Aweeee! Baby girl for Miss A!!! Great news!! Congrats!! Yeah for moving around - isn't just so crazy seeing them in there having a blast??!!

Broody - I LOVE my maternity pants - they are so comfy!! I prolly will never want to zip a zipper or button a button ever again as well!!

Awww, congrats on baby girl.

I love my materinity dress pants. I've been thinking the same thing about wearing them beyond pregnancy! Though I'll probably have to rig them to my bra to keep them up after my belly starts stretching out the elastic! :)

One more week until my scan...patience is not a virtue of mine :blush: it's going to be a loooong week.

Congrats on your little girl missA!

Oh the joys of maternity pants! Lol!

Did anyone else notice another pop recently? I will post another pic of my bump from yesterday, but I swear its quadrupled in size. Ok, maybe not quadrupled, but definitely bigger.

My 18 week scan was today and didn't go to well, I have funneling and my cervix is opening meaning that I probably have a incompetent cervix.. they rushed me to a bed and now waiting to hear from the doc what happens from here. Cervix length is meant to be 3 to 3.5 cm and mine is down to 5mm. I am terrified I will lose this baby to.

Two, I'm sorry to hear that. I will be praying for you and your baby. Keep us updated either way. Hopefully they have caught this in enough time and can prevent that from happening.

Two - You poor thing, I am so sorry to hear this. I will be thinking of you and your lo... I bet he's a little fighter with every intention of sticking around for the whole 9 months. Like NoDoubt said, hopefully now that the doctors know what is going on they will be able to take steps to make sure he stays right where he belongs. :hugs:

Two, I would push for a stitch. I pushed for it every app and they finally did it. You've got good chances as they have caught it early, best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->