Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Thanks ladies, I got sent home on bed rest and progesterone pessaries and told to come back on Tuesday to do another scan to see if the progesterone helps lengthen the cervix, wtf, he said not a stitch at this stage as he feels it could do more harm as I maybe leaking fluid?? Not happy with what he said butI plan to rest and do nothing.. they didn't even do blood's or even check the pain I was getting on and off in my groin and under my tummy. This lo has to stay put.

Hopefully that does the trick hun. Being sent home is a good sign though. If it was too serious they would keep you there.

Two I'm hoping bed rest is the cure. 2013 is your year so LO needs to stay put! Feel free to tell LO that while you're bed resting.

Glad you are home Two. Stay hydrated and rested. You got a strong little one in there!! Sending good vibes your way!!

Anyone else getting short stabby pains in the middle of the abdomen down real low around the pubic bone? Or is it just me? I had it last night frequently and just a few times today. I know it's not Round Ligament because I get those often and I know it's not kicking as I've had kicking for 2 weeks now....

Snow, do you think it could be your abdomen muscles separating from all the stretching from LO? I read about this a while ago and if it's a center pain, I wonder if this could be it since it's common with pregnancy. I haven't felt any pains from it yet, but I can imagine I will eventually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diastasis_recti

Snow I've been getting something like that too recently. I think it's just the stretching and pulling. I wouldn't worry about it.

Snow I also meant to mention that I feel those pains more when I'm bloated or maybe even constipated, so it could also be from that.

Here is my most recent bump pic taken Wednesday!

Attachments

• 18+2 weeks.jpg
    18+2 weeks.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 4
Sno and nodoubt-I have been having pains since on vacation and still at home-its like my uterus is very achey from contipation-it feels like it is heavy and could drop out of my hoohaw at times! LOL I also have stabbing pain/cramps here and there when I am constipated or have gas pains or perhaps from stretching as well. IF it makes you feel better sno-I called my doctor to update them on my sickness situation on vacation (in case i did not tell you ladies I got horrid stoamch bug-lots of diahreah, and then I couldnt pass a bowl after the sickness for 4 days so had to take a natural stool softner/lxative). I told my doctor about the achey uterus and she said as long as there is no pain with it or bleeding that all is fine and to call monday if its still achey. However-I think its already better today-traveling was hard on my physically and emotionally-I think I will be stronger after a few days rest....

Two-praying for you and your sweet lo <3

missa-congrats on a girl-beautiful scan I think!! =)

5 days left until my scan.....first thing wed. morning I think boy for me! =)

getting-I bought one pair of mat. jeans they are SO amazing hahaha

Yeah Almost is back!! Thanks hun. I think was due to digestive issues as well. I need to up my fiber intake. I went out and bought fiber bars and all sort of foods that are high in fiber. Constipation for me has been pretty bad this entire pregnancy.

Still sending good vibes to you Two!!

You are looking so great Nodoubt!! I'm about to go grab the camera and upload my 19 week pic!!

I am excited that the gender scans for all of us are here! I can't wait to here what what everyone is having!!

Great news - Our furniture is in early!! So much for that 4-6 weeks leadtime!! Hubby is going to pick up the furniture right now!! Then he's priming the room today and will start to paint tomorrow!! Glider isn't ready for another 4 weeks as it was a custom order. But I am excited to see the furniture again!!

BRB with my pic!!

I think I am starting to get a good bump now!! I seem to have popped this week... I feel...

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/PG/012_zps9d1b8ca3.jpg

Sno-you are so tiny you make me feel huge! LOL I'll post my pic for 20 weeks for thursday =) I am dying for my gender scan omgsh omgsh omgsh!!!! haha

And sno-how exciting about your furniture arriving!!!

Thank you getting it is very good to be home =) I missed you ladies!!

Have any of you ladies picked names yet? We're pretty close to deciding but it is driving me a little crazy looking and tons of name combos

Almost I'm waiting to take my next bump pic until 20 weeks too. I feel as if I've popped though and I'm definately bigger than Snow. I just hope that doesn't mean my LO is going to be HUGE! My sister had 9.5lb and 9.15lb babies so I'm a little afraid my baby will be big too.

I finally got the nursery in order enough to take pictures. This is my red and white themed nursery. It was going to be fully baseball theme, but it's hard to find, so I went with sports theme instead. And I had wanted to avoid blue, but it was hard so I'm considering blue the 'accent' color. I still need to get a dresser and I want to get more family photos on the photo wall, but it's getting there. I didn't want a changing table I was just going to do the dresser with changing pad on top, but my parents bought it for me without me knowing so I'm just going with it. I'll eventually get curtains or something up so the shelves underneath aren't exposed.

The rocking chair was my grandmothers, I have a glider in the livingroom. The teddybear with the white shirt is the bear the judge gave my son when he finalized the adoption. Lots of special touches from different people in this room. I love it.

Attachments

• P1010007.jpg
    P1010007.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 7
  • P1010008.jpg
    P1010008.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 6
  • P1010009.jpg
    P1010009.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 6
I feel huge compared to sno too! I thought I was doing pretty good based on my weight gain. That recent pop really made a difference though, lol. I can even remember if I posted pics of the nursery or not but I will post them as its practically finished now. Just need to get the lantern lighting and drapes for the window!

I got sidetracked and forgot to say that I love the nursery Christie! I was afraid to do a dark color, but I really like that and the contrast. You've pulled it all together really well with the decor!

Christie i LOVE your nursery and your sons name you picked out-my nephew is Nicolas...I just met him at 1 year a 3 months in brazil-he was so cute!!! so i love the name now of course haha. I have Liam Michael picked out for boy...nothing set for girl yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->