Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Here is the nursery! I don't know why the empty wall is that color, it's the same yellow as the rest of the nursery, but we are going to do a picture wall there, I just have to find the right layout...and put pictures up of course, lol. On the dress wall we are going to do the hanging letters of the name! Irie Nevaeh for a girl, Kamari Tylon for a boy!

Attachments

• crib wall.jpg
    crib wall.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 20
  • dresser wall.jpg
    dresser wall.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 6
  • window wall 1.jpg
    window wall 1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 6
  • dresser.jpg
    dresser.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
  • empty wall.jpg
    empty wall.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 5
Here are the sayings in case you can't read them.

Attachments

• Saying 1.jpg
    Saying 1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Saying 2.jpg
    Saying 2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Saying 3.jpg
    Saying 3.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 4
Aw, such a cute bump pic Snow! You're a similar size to me. I definitely feel like I've popped a bit this week too. Must try and get a photo soon...

Ooh, just felt a little kick as I'm typing! :D Baby is saying hello to you ladies!!:haha:

Christie - your nursery is looking fab! I live strong colours too :thumbup: It's lovely to have so many personal touches in the room.

Rae - we've been thinking of David for a boy, it's one of dh's favourite names. Not sure about a girl's name yet.

:hi: NoDoubt! We must have been posting at the same time. Love what you've done with the Tweetie decals and the sayings! They look really great!! The dark furniture is lovely with the yellow...

No Doubt, I don't think I've mentioned that Tweety has always been my favorite character, so I love your theme!

Almost, Nicholas is my adopted son's name and I'm thinking Leo for the one on the way. If I'm surprised with a girl she'll be Lydia.

Thanks everyone for you king thoughts.. this doing nothing is not so easy but will be worth it, my OH is so use to me doing everything but is doing a wonderful job with what he is doing.. Tuesday seems so far away and can't wait till it is here and we get some good news.

Love the bump pic's they are gorgeous and love the nursery pic to..

Not sure what is happening with us moving to ozzy before baby is born as it will depend on what happens on Tuesday but as long as baby is fine I don't mind waiting..

Just keep resting two. Ozzy can wait if it has to. I know you guys are ready to go, but gotta make sure lo is ok first!

Oh Christie-sorry for the mix up! =) Aw leo is so cute too!

I felt baby kick like 6 times in a row after not feeling him/her for almost a week-it was AMAZING....I yelled to dh but he said he still cant feel so I guess it is still internal kicks for now-they were very strong!!!

Love the nursery pics. We have the room painted now and the crib together but nothing else yet. And after much debate, I think we have finally settled on Haylee Ever for the name.

19 weeks!

https://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3060/s19g.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

lovely names all and what a beautiful bump you have growing there walker!! almost half way eeek!

Yay for you being 20 weeks walker, no matter what fruit lo is, lol!

20 weeks, you're halfway!!! Woohoo!!

Had some brown spotting during the night and today :-( Was due at the dr today for bloodwork and flu shot so she checked me over and we listened to the hearbeat which sounded great so that was a big relief! Had been feeling movement today but since its still such small movement it was good to hear concrete evidence. Seems to have stopped since lunchtime so fingers crossed there'll be no more... Next hospital apt is next Tues so at least I won't have to wait too long to hear the HB again!! No more frights now please baby!!! :baby:

yay for 20 weeks walker-and yes cantaloupe seems HUGE for 20 weeks bahahaa

broody-yes, scares are no fun-how about no more scares for all of us? I know I've have my fair share!

afm only 2 more sleeps away from finding out baby is well with a nice long 20 week scan and to learn the gender-eeek! Also, only 3 sleeps away from 5 months-does anyone else feel like crunch time is coming on to get things in order for baby?! ahhh! I am 1/2 way finished with my babies r us registry and have other stores to check out too-also am asking around about pediatricians and thinking about finally getting confirmed so baby can be baptised as well as starting my will to make sure if anything were to happen baby goes to family and not the government-omgsh on top of all that needing to be set and done-I still need to sell my condo and move into a house---nothing is on the market for us right now-boooo

Hay ladies how is everyone?

Getting sorry you have had a scare.. who ever said pregnancy was easy should be shot. I hope your appointment next week goes well.

AFM - I have been admitted to hospital and will be having a cerclage put in today, there are risk but was told if I don't have it done I will be lucky to make 22 weeks, my cervix is still shortening and opening. I am looking to hopefully at least make 26 weeks but longer would be best. Freaked out but know that this is the best choice for baby..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->