Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Yay Almost!!! Congrats on being officially :blue:!!!!

Walker - so sorry to hear about what your family is going through. I hope ye get some news soon :hugs:

Afm, no spotting in over 24 hrs... Hoping it was just one of those things but definitely looking forward to my apt on Tues. It really can't come soon enough!

Yeahhhhhh for Baby Boy Almost!! We are full of Boys - I love it!!

Christie - That is so cute about the book bump. I haven't seen any outside movements yet. Baby last night was a mad man. I told hubby that he was having a grand ole' time in my belly!

Yeah for no spotting Broody!!

Getting fingers crossed that it says away for good and you get reassurance with you next appointment.

Yay for all feeling the lo move.. my OH was watching my tummy bouncing the other day and put his hand on it and got to feel baby kick for the first time. He was so excited.

Bed rest is the pits and we are having a heat wave at the moment so today to will have a little sit in our paddling pool, they said I can sit up just as long at I am keeping off my feet and pressure of my cervix.
I would love to go to the beach this summer so I hope for a good out come next Tuesday..

Yay for team blue almost! I thought there was a little willy action on your scan, lol.

Two I feel you on the bed rest. It sucks, especially when you don't feel like it does much help anyway. I'm going crazy and have tried to make the hubbs stay home with me, but I know he has to go in. He's trying to save all his time for when Thumper gets here. The pool sounds wonderful though and I think that's a good idea for no pressure.

I think I changed my mind on boy names. I was looking some more and I really like Israel Amir. Still sticking with the girl name though.

Two - bed rest doesn't sound like much fun, especially in the heat :nope: And the fact that you can't lie on your back probably doesn't help either - there's only so long you can lie on your side for... Fx'd for a good report on Tues!

My lo just had a nice active half hour :D He/she must've known I'd appreciate some reassurance!!

Finally felt this baby move! :happydance: I was washing my hair and she changed positions. Super cool :)

Thank goodness we have phones with internet lol I am becoming a BnB and Facebook addict lol.

NO doubt sorry I didn't realise you were on bed rest. Looks like I have a bed buddy lol.

Ya for even more movement everyone: )

Lol...I swear I am updating my journal every hour. I when told the hubby I want to go back to work. Then I thought about it and that's not true, I just don't want to he stuck inside anymore, lol. I wanted to get my baby out for a walk. She misses it when it gets cold and she's 8 so she really needs to stay moving poor thing. Its supposed to be nice here this weekend surprisingly so hopefully the pain will let up before then. Back to the doc on Friday to get checked out and then most likely back to work on Monday.

That would be great to get back work and hope all goes well with your appointment as well. It would be hard with a little one so I hope ty out can get out soon.

Oh, no my dog, sorry, they are my babies. I have three. But my oldest lives going on walks and she hasn't been since its started getting cold. Hubby won't let me go out cause of the snow and ice and the possibility of the roads being frozen. So I figured at 60 degrees I should be good.

I can wait on work, lol. I just don't want to be glued to the couch or my bed anymore.

Hi ladies-sorry to hear you are on bed rest now nodoubt!

I forgot to mention-I was told I probably have a anterior placenta which is an explanation as to why I have hardly felt baby kicking as well as why the doppler did not work early on. My doctor had trouble finding it right away on the doppler again today, but did find it which was nice to hear on top of having my scan =)

It means baby kicks and hits the placenta rather than my stomach directly-so my placenta is first in the front of my bump, then comes baby-it is like a blockade sheild! Usually it is behind-it can cause need for c-section as it can block the cervix if too low-but it is common to move out of the way in time for birth! It is not a risk to mommy or baby!

Almost that is good that is has no risk to you both but poo's about feeling less movement. I think it may have been what my cousin had as she said that hers was in front to and blocked a lot of the kicks and movement..

Good that there is no risk, but poo that you don't get to feel as much. But you will feel movement at some point right? Or I guess movement more often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->