Summer Sugar Babies! - Early July Due Dates

Sorry you are nauseas already Kate although symptoms are quite reassuring that all is going well too.

I'm cd12 today and doing my new clearblue hormone indicator opks. I'm still getting low fertility at the moment so waiting for my high and then peak!

Kim you never know! Plus you'll be overtaking me soon with your shirt cycles! I won't ov for another week probably.

haha Becky I know.. the short cycles are a blessing when TTC.. and not so much the rest of the time!!

If I have my normal 23 day cycle (Day 18 today) then I should ovulate again around July 20/21.

Kate hope today is going well and you're not too nauseous :)

Hey! The nausea isn't too bad anymore, I feel sort of.anxious about the possibility of an mc. I had a dream last night that o was bleeding a lot. It was awful. I really want to.enjoy this pregnancy as it may be my last.

It's normal for the symptoms to come and go in the first few weeks Kate, easier said than done I know but try not to worry, all will be fine! March will fly round :)

Kim you will be ovulating on Freya's birthday! It's a sign hehe!

Did you ovulate on reads birthday Kate?

I think ill ov around 15th July, whose bday is that?!!!

Hmmm. July 15 well it's almost my anniversary... will have to find someone!!

Hey ladies

Kate how are you feeling? I think it's today youre second set of bloodwork right? Will you get the results today?

Becky you get the positive on your opk yet?

AFM well CD 21 today, nothing yet... bfn. I think I'm only 10 dpo, so a slightly longer cycle than normal.. hope AF gets here ASAP so I can get moving on the next cycle!!

Bring on the nexy cycle.kim!

I do bloods on Monday and ill get the results on Tuesday :) i feel ok, just tired and very mild nausea. I do feel optimistic though. Im not ready to start talking baby names yet, im 6 weeks on sunday. Still far too early, but i dont want to rush this pregnancy.

Becky, do you think you ovulated?

Hey both,

I got my first high in my hormone indicator opks yesterday and another high today so guessing ill ov Monday! Lots of dtd happening!!!

Kim I hope af doesn't arrive and if she does, lets go this next cycle!!

Kate, sorry you are feeling nauseas but im glad you are positive :) enjoy that bfp xx

Thanks becky! I already am so bloated. Im 6 weeks tomorrow and cant wait to get my blood done on monday, just need some reassurance.. im feeling optimistic, but its still hard.

Glad to hear you are keeping busy ;)

Hope you both had a great weekend

Hcg is now over 16000. Ultrasound next monday where ill be 7+1.

Sending super baby dust!

Hey Ladies

I've been stalking you on other threads, but thought I'd post here too :)

Kate how are you feeling? How did the ultrasound go??

Becky you're 9 dpo today right.. (is it wrong that I know the cycle details of some lady on the computer hahaha) fingers crossed that AF stays away!!! Have you been able to get any tests done? I know that you were trying to get some done and maybe were going to do it privately..

AFM well CD11 today, I think I'm 2 dpo...not positive since I forgot my opks hahaha on the MOST important day... lol I think my body is still adjusting to being on bcp... I'm not too hopeful about this month.. only bd once on CD8.. which is good timing... but I was hoping for more... OH hasn't been feeling well and it's putting a real damper on my ttc!!!

Other than that, Cameron is potty trained... not sure how that happened LOL he was ready to train.. I was not hahaha my older son took FOREVER to train so I was in no rush.. .but this little guy was ready and he's been at daycare in underwear all week, no accidents... they aren't even putting him in a diaper for naps!! crazy really lol

Seems like the summer is flying by and we'll soon be at our September deadline from the doctor... I have a feeling that's what OH is secretly waiting for.. he wants anothe summer baby.... me I just want a baby!!! hahaha

Well good luck ladies and we'll chat soon!!

Kim

Hi ladies

Lovely to hear from you Kim! Well it only takes once and you know you get pregnant easily so you never know you might be lucky for this cycle. I guess the au to think of it is if this one isnt lucky it takes you a month closer to the drs suggested date of September and although you didn't want to wait at least you know you've given your body every single chance of doing this perfectly. Ill be watching out, I know your bfp won't be long now.

Haha it's hilarious that you know my cycle! Thank you for thinking of me :) yes I'm 10dpo today. Af has been arriving on 10dpo for the last few cycles so we shall see if she turns up today, she isn't here yet although I do feel like she might turn up.

I have managed to sort some tests. I had day 21 progesterone and prolactin done last week on cd21 and I have lh and fsh booked for Monday assuming af has arrived. The dr has also referred me for a scan to check my ovary and tube are ok since I only have the one. So feeling good that at least I have checks lined up for if Af arrives. We are going to a wedding today so part of me doesn't want her showing up today but then again if she's coming I want to know. If nothing else I guess my lp maybe a tad longer this month.

Wow on Cameron being potty trained, that's fantastic!!! Freya is no where near ready. I'm happy to follow her lead and do like you did, wait till she's ready. I think it will be easier that way.

Kate I hope all is going well, have you had an early scan?

It's so so hot in England at the moment, 30degrees everyday, not like our usual cloudy rainy weather, it's bliss! The wedding today is on the beach and ,y hubby is best man. Will be lovely.

Enjoy your weekends ladies xx

Hey Ladies

Becky glad to hear that you were able to convice your doc to do some tests!! did you have to do the private ones? good news that so far AF isn't here!! hopefully all of that bd'ing did the trick ;) I didn't know that you only had 1 ovary and tube! It clearly hasn't been an issue in the past but it's smart to check.

And I know I've gotten pregnant easily in the past.. but so have you... and I don't have time on my side like you do... I'm 38.5!!

Yeah with Cameron it's crazy, but based on my 2 experiences...it's worth waiting until they are ready... it was very frustrating and time consuming with Logan... With Cameron, I started sitting him on the potty while I got his bath ready, some days he wanted to sit some days he didn't.... what he likes is when people can "hear it" hahaha so he'll pee and my OH will say "I heard that!!" hahaha it's very cute...

Have fun at the wedding today!! we've been having good weather too so we're enjoying it!!

Kim

Hey Becky

Hope that you had a good time at the wedding... did AF show up?

Kim

Yes :cry: ill reply more when I feel better, not in a good place today. I really had my hopes up so high. 12 day lp. Absolutely heartbroken and just don't want to have to keep going through this. Xx

Im sorry becky, but the tests should provide some insight and you will ovulate in two weeks! !! I know its hard to stay.positive, but the silver lining is so important!

Kim, amazing about Cameron! Reid was potty trained in the day time, but we have regressed, which is my fault. She starts preschool in.a month and i hope to have her back on track by then.

I had my early scan and measured 2 days behind, which i think is fine. I see my obgyn on the 15th to do my initial prenatal, where ill be almost 11 weeks. Tmi but on Friday night i woke up at 2am with Terrible diarrhea and cramps. No blood but im still concerned/upset. Not sure what tonmake of it. I was in the sun too much that day and also ate.some deli.meat. i felt gross and tired on Saturday but im ok today. Do you guys think everything. Is alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->