Summer Sugar Babies! - Early July Due Dates

Hey,

That's great that all of your test results came back good! Finger crossed you will get your bfp soon. Did they check you were ovulating?

Yeh I'm cd15 today. I haven't had a pos opk yet but I had a big temp rise this morning so I'm wondering if I've missed it again. Really enjoyed as I wanted to do smep this cycle. I don't know why I wouldn't get a line at all on an opk, really odd.

I'm feeling rough and tired again as well. Starting to worry there is something wrong :-(

Hey wonderful ladies

Kate glad to hear that everything seems to be normal :) did you ovulate?

Becky how are you feeling? you ovulated yet? I would assume you did on the weekend? Did you get your thyroid tested? Sorry that your cycles have been wonky and that you've been feeling so off :(

AFM saw the doc yesterday and my uterus wall has almost doubled!! YIPEE and we got the go ahead. He said to wait until september. Said that i don't need to see him again, just when I'm pregnant, they will do an u/s at 5-6 weeks to check where baby has implanted then serial u/s he said to follow my uterus wall thickness. He said they won't treat me any different other than a lot of u/s elective c-section at 37 wks at the latest. Our plan is to have the first u/s before the heart starts beating so that if we need to terminate it will be before the heart starts. I get the feeling that they are going to use me as a case study :) lol I'm okay with lots of u/s :) He said ideally he would like me to wait 1 more year!!! But because of my age we don't have that luxury... so he recommended we wait until sept.

Hope you ladies end up a few months ahead of me!!

Kim

Wow! Cant talk much right now but thats incredible kim!!!!!!!!

Becky I hope you ovulated. Im supposed to this weekend :)

Reid turns 2 on Wednesday so we are having a party on Sunday :)

Wow! Cant talk much right now but thats incredible kim!!!!!!!!

Becky I hope you ovulated. Im supposed to this weekend :)

Reid turns 2 on Wednesday so we are having a party on Sunday :)

ARGGGHHHHHH!!!!! Kim that's amazing news, I'm so so happy for you!! I'm on holiday but logged on as I knew your scan was this week and wanted to know how you got on. I'm over the moon Kim, best news I've seen in ages, and you and hubby must be thrilled.

Weirdly, I don't seem to have oved this cycle yet. I was taking royal jelly so I stopped as was wondering if it had delayed things. I was doing opks and temps before we came away but ditched it all. We are here to relax and have fun! Yes my thyroid was normal Kim, all test results were fine, thanks for asking. I did some juicing last week to try and boost my immune system and also lost half a stone too, amazingly easy.

I've also been offered a big promotion at work. Ill need to work 4 days instead of 3 but alot more money. So although we'll still be ttc, I guess it will take more of a back seat now. Who knows, I've sort of given up hoping and waiting for that bfp. It's all in gods hands.

Xxxx

It can be frustrating eh? Im up for a raise at work and I know I shouldn't feel bad about getting pregnant but I think I will. .. who knows. Time will tell when that bfp finally comes. In other news
, reid is totally potty trained during the day and in a diaper at night. And we had a great party fir her birthday today.
What are everyone's summer plans?

Potty trained already, wow well done that's great going!! We haven't even started yet! Probably will after she's 2, she has a potty but we haven't begun at all. Have you Kim?

Shame we don't hear from other summer sugar babies, I'd love to know how Jill, Nic and some of the other ladies and babies are doing.

Kate how many days a week do you work? My boss knew about my mmc so she must be able to guess I'm ttc. If I get a bfp right after the promotion I'm sure there will be some raised eyebrows but that's life, I'm not putting it on hold because of work, I can't.

Summer plans, none really! We are on holiday now, in France for a week. Summer is my busiest time at work! Will have another holiday later in the year, October maybe.

Hey Ladies

Wow Kate!! good job Reid!! As for Cameron, he's about half potty trained, I think if we put some effort in, he'd be trained during the day :) We haven't changed a poopy diaper in over 2 months, he always tells us when he needs to poop. He tells us when he needs to pee about half of the time. It was funny though until this week he wouldn't even sit on the potty at daycare!! hahaha then yesterday he wouldn't get off, the daycare lady said it's the first time that she's ever had to bribe a kid to get OFF the potty hahahaha

Becky good job on the promotion. I know work and stuff can be hard, but in my little head :) things will work out, we're only off for a year and to be honest, things tend not to change that much in a year. Glad to hear that you are relaxing a bit, this TTC stuff is exhausting, hopefully we all get our bfps shortly and get to be bump buddies again :) maybe your body was just waiting for me, and my body says thank you :)

And Kate no you shouldn't feel bad about the raise, you've earned it! I figure that really by the time you tell them your pregnant would be 3 - 4 months away at the earliest right?

AFM I am excited that I can get pregnant! my body is such a mess since being on bcp that who knows when I have ovulated, I'm looking forward to getting AF since I'm very regular off bcp and ov cd 7/8. My OH is comfortable if we get a bfp now :) and knowing that I will be sectioned between 35 and 37 weeks is kinda neat too hahaha I put on A LOT of weight at the end so it'll be nice to not have those last few weeks. I was sectioned at 39 weeks with Cameron and 40 with Logan.

Because of what happened the last time I told my boss that I was trying to get pregnant (he came on to me...) I am reluctant to say anything. I'm a little torn because I know that I will have a lot of extra doc apts... but I figure I'll wait and see if I can swing it. I work from home 1 day a week, and will put as many apts as I can on those days, then he'll never know! I know the age gap is going to be longer than we had initially wanted, but there are some positives, Cameron will be closer to 3 when the new one hopefully comes, then I'll be off for 1 yr, so he'll be close to 4 when I go back to work, he'll start school the September when he's 4 (full days here) so we'll only have 2 in daycare for the summer! THat's a big deal financially, we spend about $1200/ month for Cameron right now. I also found the 5 yr age gap between Logan and Cameron has been awesome, Logan is old enough to understand that the baby needed more attention at times etc. I was able to explain to him that we would have special time with him always slotted in. I know at 3 years old Cameron won't be as understanding but I think better than 2 :)

Well I've blabbed enough for a day :)

No real summer plans here, we took the last week of August off, but haven't figured out what we're doing yet...

We're having Cameron's bday party this coming weekend.. his bday is the 28th of June but that fell on a long weekend here so we're having the party the week before :)

Have a good day!!

Kim

Hey guys! First off. Becky, France? Amazing! That sounds luxurious! !

Kim I had no idea you ovulate so early in your cycle, im so jealous! I was supposed to ovulate last weekend but I dont know if I did or not. Im trying to not get worried until September but as you both know, that's hard.

I work 5 days a week so im always been to xhausted, the house is often a mess, but thats life right? I work for a boarding school so yesterday I began my 6 week summer break! I cant wait to take reid to the cottage and zoo and all that fun stuff. I must say though, working is. Sometimes easier than being at home, I feel like I have less responsibility there. Does that sound nuts?

I hope we all get our bfps very soon, and truth be told, I think we will!!!

Kate I do agree that being at work is sometimes easier than being at home! Although my job is currently manic but I start at 8.30am and I love that quiet hour in the office having a cuppa before the troops arrive at 9am! I am pleased I've been offered the promotion, I'm just sad about needing to work 4 days a week becuase I love my time with Freya (and not getting up at 6am Wednesdays is a bonus!!) we do lovely things together which we will need to stop. Plus it means I'd have to go back 4 days a week after mat leave, dunno, I'm going to say yes as it's a huge pay rise. Just not an easy decision. I'm getting a cleaner for sure now though!!

Kim haha yes maybe my body was waiting to be your bump buddy! I expect bfps all round by September then!!

France was lovely thanks, beautiful weather, lots of swimming in the pool, wonderful meals, probably too much bread, cheese and wine but oh well!!

Kate I agree with Kim don't feel bad about the rise you've earnt it!

Hello ladies! My af is due on Friday and im feeling hopeful :). I am off for six weeks on summer vacation! I took reid to the zoo this morning and it was so nice. I hope we do lots of stuff this summer to make the best of my time off. I hope you all are feeling hopeful! !!

Kate my fingers are crossed for you.!!! What zoo did you go to? Is there a local one?

I agree that being home is often harder, I always say that I could never be a stay at home mom. Although I find that with Logan I really needed the break, but now either I'm just more accustomed to things or I've chilled, since I don't feel I need the break like I once did..

I too work 5 days a week, but I'm able to work from home 1 day a week, so that makes a HUGE difference, I get all of the laundry done, and clean the house... even sometimes I get to the grocery store on my "lunch". I also book all apts if possible on this day to minimize other times out of the office, so the kids doc/dentist apts, my apts etc..

Yeah Becky sorry for making your body wait with me ;) but I'm ready to go now so lets do this !!! Kate I think you'll be a few weeks ahead but that's okay!!

When ever I do end up preggo, they will be giving me a c-section between 35 - 37 weeks it's okay if I'm a little behind you guys!! hahaha I also have a short cycle so I skip a week at the beginning too!! hahaha The short cycle is great for TTC, not so much when not...it's no fun getting AF every 3 weeks... luckily for me it only lasts 2 - 3 days anyways. My body seemed to go right back to normal, first month of bcp... which is great, ended up as a 25 day cycle, which is a bit long for me, but still within the "normal" range. I'm anywhere from 21 - 25 days, with a consistent average 23 days.. So I'm CD 3 today!! should ovulate cd 6 - 7... I ordered some OPKs but they haven't come yet.. urg...

Other news, we had Cameron's 2nd bday party on the weekend, it was a lot of fun, he did amazing!! he keeps saying "Happy bday Tameron"haaha so cute, he oood and aaahhhd at every present he opened then said "tank tou" to each person and gave them hugs... it was awesome since everyone felt like he looved their gift which was great!! I coach my 7 yr old ahead of time hahaha to pretend to love everything, but with the 2 yr olds there is no point lol.

Hope you ladies are doing well!!

Kim

So glad that Cameron's party went well Kim! Becky, any news on ovulation?

I dont have time to write much right now but wanted to share the news that reid will be a big sister in.March! !!! Got my bfp yesterday .:) glad to say we did it on our own with no medical intervention! Ill call my obgyn on Wednesday to set up bloods. Im only 4 plus 1 as of today.

Sending a Load of baby dust to each of you

ahhh Kate!!! congrats!!! so happy for you, hopefully you've started it, Becky and I to follow next cycle!!! :)

so happy for you!!

Thanks kim! Im very hopeful for you both. It would be great to all be pregnant again together!

Congratulations Kate!! You were so positive this cycle too, you must have known on some level! Amazing news and so great that you were able to do it naturally without meds.

Right Kim, come on, lets get back on the sugar baby train, although this time it will be spring sugar babies haha!!

Congrats again Kate, how are you feeling so far?

Xx

Congratulations Kate!! You were so positive this cycle too, you must have known on some level! Amazing news and so great that you were able to do it naturally without meds.

Right Kim, come on, lets get back on the sugar baby train, although this time it will be spring sugar babies haha!!

Congrats again Kate, how are you feeling so far?

Xx

Thanks so much Becky. Im nauseous and my breasts feel swollen which is odd because with reid I had no symptoms until he second trimester. I did an hcg last Wednesday which was 260 and thr dr said to repeat it next week, so like two weeks between tests? But once I get to 1500 hcg ill get an early us so im happy about that. Did you ovulate last cycle?

Where are you guys in your current cycles

Hey Ladies!!!

Kate how are you feeling!! So weird that there is so much time between your blood work... maybe the doc just wants to be sure that your level is high enough for an u/s. Well maybe the nauseau and sickness this time means it's a boy :) although I have to tell you that my 2 pregnancies were completely different so much so that I was convinced that Cameron was a girl... and was floored when they said it was a boy!!!

Becky getting to bd'ing huh :) hopefully this is your cycle!!

AFM well I'm 8 dpo, I don't expect much this cycle since we only bd 1 time... on cd 6, I ovulated on cd 9... but it will be good to see how long my lp is and it's the first time that I have used opks... so lots of learning about my cycle :)

Take care ladies!!

Kim

Thanks so much Becky. Im nauseous and my breasts feel swollen which is odd because with reid I had no symptoms until he second trimester. I did an hcg last Wednesday which was 260 and thr dr said to repeat it next week, so like two weeks between tests? But once I get to 1500 hcg ill get an early us so im happy about that. Did you ovulate last cycle?

Where are you guys in your current cycles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"