sun beds - your views

I've never been on one. I never saw the point but at the age of 31 and still having acne on my face, chest and back, it's a tempting idea because UV is the only thing that clears it. Not with newly tattooed skin though :haha:

1) It does help a little. I don't have great skin but I went on sunbeds for a while before my wedding and my skin was perfect!

2) Get yourself to your GP hun. You shouldn't have to live with it. I only went a few months ago after thinking I'd grow out of it for over a decade, and my skin is almost perfect now and I feel so much better.

Thanks hun :)

I'd rather be pale and interesting than tanned and dead! I definitely think sunbeds are up there in the stupidly stakes with smoking

I have used them a few times in the past (as a teenager before a sun holiday) but not since then, I'm 33 now with a bit more sense and knowledge behind me. IMO it's an unnecessary risk. I get spray tans for weddings, big nights out and before holidays and use gradual tanning moisturisers in the summer

I used them a few times when i was 17 .. I just didn't realise the risks .. id never ever contemplate it now.

I do 60mins a year, they helped amazing with my stretchies too but I know the risks x

I started at 18, finally stopped at 25. Now, I have fine lines around my eyes (I religiously wore eyewear) and forehead.

It can be addicting once you start, to get that deep glow. You think you look great, but in reality you resemble a carrot. Just what I thought of myself when I saw pictures of my overly bronzed self. :shrug:

I don't use them and disagree with them. Not worth the risk of cancer. Xx

Never ever ever. I have a friend that died of skin cancer before age 30. Those things shouldn't even exist if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->