Suns out

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So what you all been doing - quiet today :headspin:

I have washing to do *sigh* then I'm going to chill tonight or not as we're going to play on the Wii.

How sad am I............Im so happy......I have managed to dry 3 loads of washing today WOOOOOHOOOOOO!

I heard we will have an Indian summer. September and October are going to be lovely apparently!

Well im havin a crap day, Kai has managed to knock the fire of the wall so DH has gone mad stormed out god knows where, i think ive fixed it, and ive painted it where some plaster chipped off, could have really done without it really, cos even though it looks ok to me DH will still not think so he will find something wrong!
Rant over!
xx

How sad am I............Im so happy......I have managed to dry 3 loads of washing today WOOOOOHOOOOOO!

I heard we will have an Indian summer. September and October are going to be lovely apparently!

Oh an i just wanna add to my moaning that it will be hot in sept an oct when im at my biggest cos i cant stand the heat as it is about right really!

LOL IM IN A MOOD CAN U TELL!
X

been shopping had lunch with besie mate also got outfit 4 2night as going ou 2night too

:laundry::hangwashing::iron: Took Jack to a party this morning
Packed some more. Swept steps an hallway, tidied shoe rack.
Lost my marbles somewhere along the way.:baby:

Bits and peices to do but not much
gonna chill tonight and watch Casualty and Jekyll with a lovely cold glass of wine!!

Not going to be happy with a later summer either ...

Sun went back in btw *sigh*

took the dog for a long walk

came home had dinner

now colin is driving to the lake district and im sat here!

Forgot to say, went to work (made pizzas and cooked chickens) came home and now trying to motivate myself into doing some housework

It was Dales brothers wedding today-we weren't invited, Dale was a bit hurt so we tried to take his mind off it....went to Asda!:rofl:

thought i would have lovely hot sumer off work typical i go back in sept bloody sods law! factory will be 45-50 degrees plus............arrrrrrrrgh

It was Dales brothers wedding today-we weren't invited, Dale was a bit hurt so we tried to take his mind off it....went to Asda!:rofl:
Blimey :shock: :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->