super confused, wasn't trying to get pregnant

Katy Bug

Reaction score
Haven't been on here since my second was born back in 2015 but now I've got a new scare. I wasn't trying to get pregnant but how many of us truly do after two??

But seriously..mistake but either way I'd be a little happy. However..scary as it is, I still haven't gotten an actual positive test yet. I'm officially 4 days late on my period and nothing. Either my period is super late or I'm pregnant and haven't produced enough HCG. It's just weird because with my last two pregnancies I got a positive 2 days after my missed period and with the second I got a positive the day my period was supposed to start. So this time around it's just like..what's goin on?

It makes me fear things like ectopic pregnancy but maybe I'm thinking too much? Probably. Still, how long did it take some of you to get an actual positive? Because I honestly feel pregnant. No change in CM, had some light cramps a few days ago like period was about to come but it never did. Cramps are gone now, even had a very VERY light amount of spotting, which just looked more like off colored discharge (sorry) then back to clear.

I'm just stumped. Advice? Too early?

If you weren't tracking bbt or opk, you likely just ovulated late.
If you are pregnant though some ladies get a bfp a week late or 2 and everything is fine. Good luck.

I would just test again in a week and if nothing go to your Dr... he can do a blood test to confirm/ rule out, and perhaps test a few of your hormones if your AF is just MIA.

Hey well AF came today so guess I just had a late period! I'm super happy about it. I'm not mentally in the right place for another baby right now. But when I do decide to have a third I'll be back here 😁 Thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->