Super early still

I think I'm going to have to. I will go to town tomorrow and pick one up.

I did some reading on Wondfo tests last night. Results and experiences were all over the place it seemed like. Some they worked great for, then some got constant shadow lines like I'm having. Some with those shadow lines resulted in AF coming, some of them resulted with them testing with FRER and getting a nice line while these still just had shadows. I don't know what to expect at this point.

I ended up having to run to the store tonight real quick since I have a sick kiddo. Of course they was completely sold out of FRER so I picked up the only kind they had left. I don’t trust blue dye tests. It seems they always have this weird shadow line in person. This one does but it is faint. Definitely not a line I'd call a bfp. The longer it sets, the easier I can see it in person, but I would probably call it just an evap line. It is not the clearblue brand but I can't remember the exact name at the moment.

View attachment 1091206 7E25B575-20EB-44FA-B500-E4ABF2EA9B0C.jpeg 0825C1B1-6D42-4835-AC28-D084CB6AD5B9.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh I can easily see the line on that. But just like you, those blue tests are a real pain, and heartbreaking.
I definately hope that that IS the beginning of a BFP for you!

Kid still home sick so no town trip happening. Did another cheapie test this morning. Photo taken around the 5-10 minute mark.

281AC15A-83D5-42AB-BFA3-B3F3B98948FB.jpeg

Maybe see something on the blue dye but not really sure . Good luck sweetie.

I think 3 days until AF if I have it calculated correctly.

I used my last cheapie test this morning and no change. I would say I'm out for sure now. I think I'll just save my $$ and not do a FRER unless my AF goes several days late. Thanks for the support over this past week.

Hmm I honestly still think you’ve got a BFP there!!

No AF but no blaring bfp either. I took this FRER about 10 minutes ago.

44917533-7F26-4A67-8ADD-240C207547BE.jpeg

I had a little bit of spotting the evening I did the test, then spotting off and on all day today. No AF yet. My boobs are *killing* me so I'm about ready for AF to show already to get my hormones back to normal. That, or a positive hpt so that at least the pain has a worthy cause. I feel like AF will be the likely winner in this case though. I do have 1 more FRER left. I had bought a 2 pack Tuesday morning but have not used the other test yet. If AF doesn't show up tomorrow by late afternoon, then I might use it. Otherwise I'll save it for a different cycle some time in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->