super faint line. Help ! Pregnant ?

Ashleyzeinert

Reaction score
This test is from this morning FMU. My husband says he can see it however I think I have line eyes as I got another that looks similar yesterday night with 3rd morning urine. Help !

image.jpg

I see something on the bottom test! Fx'ed it gets darker!
:hugs:

I see something on the second post. Fx it darkens! Good luck!

These two are from this morning FMU. I can see a faint blue line in the top one and the pink one has a faint pink line image.jpg

I see it on the test with 3rd morning urine!!

I see something on the third morning urine test, and maybe on the last pic you uploaded, it's kind of hard to tell with that as the pic is taken from too far away. Fx'd and Good Luck. What DPO are you?

This one is from yesterday morning, different brand but still a faint line, shouldn't it get darker. I don't really track my ovulation as my periods have never been regular since getting off nexplanon 9 months ago. However it normally starts around the 23rd so I'd be a day late.
image.jpg

This one is from today around 10pm, I had to tweak it a little as my urine was diluted a bit. Is it bad that I feel like it's not really getting any darker 😐
image.jpg

Could just be a late implant and with you not tracking, that would anyone's guess. You would have to have some idea as to when you O'd for you to know how far along you should be, and what your lines are looking like. I would say do a digi, but I don't know much about them or their sensitivities so I wouldn't know which to recommend with your lines still being so faint. Maybe some other ladies that have done early digi's and got a positive on them could help you a little more ;)

You may have ovulated late so you could just be testing early. Keep testing each day and it should slowly begin to darken. I would hope to see at least a small progression every 48 hours.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->