Super faint squinter or eyes fooling me?

Yes, they did. Pretty sure im having an anov cycle. I had some super light bleedingd for 2 hours on cd 15 and again cd 16. I also had some blood streaked ewcm 4 to 5 days ago. I just dont know.

Too busy analyzing lines on your own tests :haha:

That is definitely a blazing positive opk! It sounds like the people who voted negative are either ignorant or they don't know the test line from the control... :dohh:

Apparently im back to being 11dpo again. Stark white test today. I just want this cycle to finish.

How can u be back to 11dpo?! Forget the tech, what dpo do u think u are?

I discarded my high temps. So many factors could have changed my temperature and now ff says im 4dpo. I usually get cramps around 3-4dpo and yesterday i cramped quite bad

How long is your usual cycle? Sorry i dont chart not sure how to read them!

My lp is 15-16 days. Some wait to go but excited for next cycle. Just bought a cbafm that im dying to use.

Looking good, beautiful temp rise there! Hoping you will see a lovely BFP in just a couple days!

BTW I heard back from my cousin (the one who knows tons about fertility matters), if you want I can PM you what she said regarding the 14 days of +OPK x

Yes please! It is something that confused me!

Oooh can u do that for me too?! Iv also had about the same amount of days positive thanks!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->