Super fertile cm but negative opk...

sexxy_jessi09

ttc, mom of 1 son, mc-2
Reaction score
My opk is so negative theres barely a line, its like a shadow really! Pregnancy test is negative too, i had a mc on monday May 23rd and bleeding stopped by that friday then i spotted for 2 days in a row the 1st of june and 2nd, very light pink also a little cramping at that time. Bd june 1,twice on the 4th also, maybe im pregnant again? Didnt use any form of protection, was deff back to ttc... My cm is completely clear and SUPER stretchy, i can spread my thumb and finger as far as they will go and more without it breaking! And there is a whole lot of it, more than ive ever seen with me before, so whats going on, anybody had this? also cervix is kinda high and a little open, not much at all and a medium in between firm and soft

I get lots more ewcm & all sorts of mucus after miscarriage. I miscarried at the end of april & didnt get a positive opk til 3 weeks later. I had ewcm for 2 days before a positive opk. My lines were very faint til it was very positive as well. I got AF 2 weeks after my positive opk - so 5 weeks between miscarriage and first AF.

:hugs: I am sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->