Superdrug early hpt evaps....Updated with pics!

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Hi girls....Over the last few days ive done 4 superdrug hpts. The last one being yesterday afternoon. So far all of them have evap lines.(I know they are evaps as they only showed hours after)I was just wondering if any of you have experienced this with these tests? I thought they were supose to be a good test to use,but im not so sure now. The evaps has gone from 1-4,first one being lighter and yesterdays one dark to the point where i dont have to squint to look at it. From what i can see they all have colour. Has this happened to any of you?:blush:

At last i got to update the piccies! Ive taken these tests one a day and this is what i got!All in one week one after the other!:dohh: Nasty evaps!:hissy:

Attachments

• superdrug.jpg
    superdrug.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 404
No but I hope someone can answer this thread soon because I am going out to buy one today lol

I hope you find out what's going on soon x

Hi Hun, I used these tests last month, nothing came up within 3 min, but it did at 6.. a very faint line, but it was clearly there.
Sadly, I came ona few days later so I have a feeling it was a chemical.

I did however use it 14dpo and got a bfp.

I had colour positive in my chemical and my real bfp.

Although I must admit I have heard of this before, but I used to get a lot of evaps on the IC's too, and ERFR!

All the best hun, hope you get that bfp this cycle!
xx

I loved the superdrug tests- never got an evap on them though and I was a bottom of the bin rummager too :rofl:

Never used these, but I can recommend tesco's preg tests if you can force Neil to go out and get you one (I have no idea where your local tesco's is :rofl:)

Isnt it strange what we do and dont get on with.

I used Superdrugs own over the last 2 days.

Tested on Saturday - :bfn:
Tested on Sunday am - :bfn:, then later in the evening :bfp:

Very clear line (see pic).

I dont really get on with Clearblue or IC

Good luck xxxx

I've never heard of them so I have no advice, I just wanted to wish you good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon on a different test. I've heard great things about Dollar Tree tests, though I haven't used them myself (none around).

Hi ya girlies...ive at last added my dreaded evaps,but i cant invert them as computer is playing up! Would be greatfull if one of you lovely ladies could do it for me if you get a spare minute!:blush:

Hi ya girlies...ive at last added my dreaded evaps,but i cant invert them as computer is playing up! Would be greatfull if one of you lovely ladies could do it for me if you get a spare minute!:blush:

Here you go honey xxx

Attachments

• e-45ExYTxH.jpg
    e-45ExYTxH.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 104
  • e-gj80EI2I.jpg
    e-gj80EI2I.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 44
Are you sure there evaps nat? Thats awful sorry you got those!

x

Same as happened to me with Superdrug tests hun. Even to the extent that I announced I was preggers to all my close friends, only too go to docs to be told my hcg was less than 1 on same day i had a strong +ive. 2 months later I got a positive. (Posted on here somewhere - if I find it I'll show u the link!) The month I got my 2nd +ive on suerdrug, was only 7dpo and all others after were -ive. I dont trust them. Even the superdrug opks Ive used have shown +ive when all others have been -ive.

Hope yr ok x x

:hugs::hugs: I so no how frustrating this is as I am going through the exact same thing right now (Asda rather than Superdrug though). Two pregnancy tests both come up with evap lines with slight colouring ten minutes after :hissy: Hope yours are not evaps at all but faint positives :hugs:

here is my + ive hpt on superdrug that wasnt really + ive. hope yrs is tho. Try FRER hun x

Attachments

• pg.jpg
    pg.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 117
It might be evaps. But to my knowledge evaps. Don't increase in intensity over time so hopefully this is it for you!!! Good luck

Are you sure there evaps nat? Thats awful sorry you got those!

x

Hey hunny....they all came up hours after the time limit. The weird thing is that i did one a day and everytime gotten a little darker. I hate evaps!:hissy: Sorry i feel better now!:blush:

:hugs::hugs: I so no how frustrating this is as I am going through the exact same thing right now (Asda rather than Superdrug though). Two pregnancy tests both come up with evap lines with slight colouring ten minutes after :hissy: Hope yours are not evaps at all but faint positives :hugs:

Aw thanks hunny. Im sorry your struggling too. I always thought POAS was ment to be easy!:dohh: Fingers crossed for your :bfp: hunny.:hugs:

hi hun have you tested since?

i used these when pg with jessica and got faint lines like yours (from 8-11dpo) they got darker over time and eventually they were more pronounced bfps. the one i took today looks like the first 3 you did. x

Mine also looked like yours and Babytots (as I said earlier) and am now getting stronger :bfp: and even pregnant on the digitals, so good luck, let us know x

Hey girlies...Well no sign of AF yet,not sure when she is due,but im quessing next few days. Ive taken a First response and i can see a second line,but it super faint,so not sure if its a line or just a shodow/evap.Tried to get a piccy of it but cant get a good one on there. I did take it late this afternoon and have had alot of water today,so it could be the real thing or it could just be me eyes! I have another First response test but not too sure when to test....:blush:

oo hunni sounding really positive for you how many dpo are you now? i did a first response with jessica too (think i used every brand going with her lol) and the line wouldnt show very well on the camera but it was definately there in real life. keep us posted wont you have my fingers crossed for you and for me that we both get to join tasha in first tri x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->