Superdrug early hpt evaps....Updated with pics!

Good luck and do with first morning urine chick, cant wait to see your :bfp: :hug:

i have done the superdrug preg tests and i got a BFN then tested the next morning and got a BFP it was just outside the time limit although the line is clearly visible and also the same colour as in the control panal. i have done the same test since and had BFN???????? im so so confused.... do u think i might b preggo???

hi natasja i was wondering what was going on....i love looking at your tests even though i dont know how to read them:shrug:....:wacko:...sorry:hugs:

i can imagine how hard this is for you... i wish i knew more about evaps so i could help a little but i have read that if your evaps have a color then its a good sign...

i think you should test tomorrow morning with first urin ...

just think positive...are you having any kinda symptoms? any cramps?
i'm feeling nothing so far...i dont know if you read about my accident...:cry: yea it was a bad one the seatbelt bruzed my tummy up so bad i am worried if any egg was fertilized it would be hard for it to survive :cry:
but i am trying to think positive ....

hope you get your :bfp: tomorrow!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Just because they didn't appear in the time limit doesn't mean they are definitely evaps - especially if they have colour and it happened on all of them. Could be very, very faint, early positives that you couldn't see clearly until the tests dried? Must be so frustrating for you though :hugs: ...keeping all my fingers crossed x x

Evap lines are the worst, its so hard to know : ( I would use the digi tests....or wait a few more days.

I think some tests are better than others, with my first child I only could get a positive with first response, did not get a positive with clearblue or predictor until 5 days over. But ith my second got a result before af due with the digi!

Hope you get a BFP!!! Let us know what happens : )
xxx

goodmorning !!:wave:

did you test yet?

:happydance: come on!!where are you lets see todays test....:happydance:

Hi girls... This is an old thread! :dohh: I havent tested again yet,im going to wait untill im due AF i think.Ive got a couple of ic ones to pee on if i get the urge. But to be honest i dont want to pee on anything at the moment.:cry:

Hi girls... This is an old thread! :dohh: I havent tested again yet,im going to wait untill im due AF i think.Ive got a couple of ic ones to pee on if i get the urge. But to be honest i dont want to pee on anything at the moment.:cry:

:hugs:

:hugs: Hadn't even looked at the dates on the thread, sorry x

oh my god! I am sooo glad I became a member. I have done two superdrug tests and had nothing come up for an hour or so and then the lines that came up look exactly like your lines! Are they evaporation marks then - cos thats rubbish!

Hey hunny...mine were evaps. As i did another different test after these and they were negative. Then i got a visit from AF too. But that doesnt mean that yours will be evaps. All i can suggest is to test again,and read them within the time limit and bin them after. Keeping fingers crossed its the start of your bfp!:hugs:

Natasja32 - were you pregnat - have you managed to re-test yet? I am going insane and hoping you will give me some peace of mind

Thank-you so much for the update. I have had 3 miscarriages in 6 months - going a little insane! I have never experienced evap lines before and I always look at them outside the time to be sure but I have never used superdrug tests before.
I hope you get preggo very soon and thanks again for responding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"