Superdrug tests - 2 evaps? - surely not 3?? *Update - new pic*

rsergeant

Brewing a Bump!
Reaction score
yesterday I tested with a superdrug. Nothing came up in the alotted time. I looked at it when i got home (I know, I know :blush:) and there was a very faint line which looked like it had a touch of pink in it.

THis morning I tested with a FRER, snow white. I did another superdrug and got a similar line as yesterday's but it came up in about 10 mins. Is it likely that they are both evaps?

Can't get a good enough picture to show you guys :(

ok - have just done another - only managed to hold it in for 2 1/2 hours - a pink line developed at around 3 mins and has gotten darker. I have managed to take a pic - the line looks pinker in real life - what do you think?

Attachments

• PB180414.jpg
    PB180414.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 95
didn't want to read and run! Im not sure to be honest... how sensitive are the superdrug ones? and when is af due?
I would probably wait a couple of days and test again to be sure!
sorry cant be more help!xx

Yesterdays one is probably an evap. As for today's, if it came up in time limit then it's possible! Retest tomorrow and good luck x

Thanks all!

I will keep testing. Have 5 days until af due so a long way to go yet :)

Might try with a FRER on Friday - see if I get a result?

i had this with a superdrug test i tested and there was nothing so i left it on the side then later that day i came back to it and there was a purple line. could have been an evap but i did get my bfp a week later!! good luck hun xxx

Superdrug tests are more sensitive, they are 10miu and FRER are 25miu so would show up sooner. Good luck xx

If that is a pic of the new test you have just done,and the line showed before the time limit,i would say it looks like the start of a BFP!:happydance: Goodluck for when you test next! Cant wait to see the piccy!:hugs: Sending you loads of babydust sweetie.

thank you Nat - I meant to say that this came up within 3 mins and is the new test :)

i hope this is it for you!..but if you look at my post i put on this board i did a superdrug early test and a clear line came up within 60 secs, not even faint ;-s..but i just think i had a dud test and plus i period type bleeding and im more like 22 dpo lol..so i dont trust superdrug no more .did 3 more superdrug and 2 answer tests, all negative..fingers crossed for you cause i can definately see a line. i think mine test was just unlucky. xx

i hope not cos it looks the same as mine.... how exciting good luck xx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you - see if you can possibly manage to leave it another day or two before testing (and defo only use FMU). I know, it's impossible! But you just drive yourself mad otherwise - I know because I did!

:dust: :dust: :dust: - keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->