Superdrugs Ovulation Tests?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by dawny690, Oct 16, 2008.

?

Have you used superdrugs own brand ov tests?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dawny690

dawny690 Guest

Has anyone ever used superdrugs own brands of ovulation tests? Im thinking of getting some weekend as I dont know when I ov properly. xx

2. susan_1981

susan_1981 Mummy to 2 boys :)

I haven't but I've seen them in there. Probably best to get some off Ebay as it's a lot cheaper.

3. dan-o

dan-o RMC's but mum to 3 now!

I got the ebay ones, they work fab for me & cost about 15p each :)

4. dawny690

dawny690 Guest

All the ov tests on ebay are paypal only and I dont have a paypal account :cry:

5. bluey

bluey Mum of 2 boys

Hi Dawny, I used Superdrug Ov tests for a month before I started using Clearblue Monitor. Not sure if they were super-sensitive, or if I was just rubbish at reading them accurately, but I interpreted all 5 of them as positives! Poor DH was absolutely axhausted from all the :sex:!!!

6. Mrs R

Mrs R Well-Known Member

Hi dawny,

Just wanted to let you know that I got huge false positives on Superdrug's own brand ov tests. Now I could have a hormonal prob but I got positives on them and then had no af for 4 months. WTF?

Just wanted to let you know because I know they're expensive. If you could stretch just a little bit more I would get Clearblue, seem to have a better reputation.

Good luck

7. baby.love

baby.love Guest

I use fertilityplan on ebay and am pretty sure they accept other forms of payment such as postal orders!

8. dawny690

dawny690 Guest

:happydance: Thanks hun I just found them this morning, and asked them and they do take other payments they said I can put the money into their bank account so Im well chuffed as loads cheaper and I can get some highly sensitive pg tests incase I need them lol :rofl:thanks again hun :hug: x

9. baby.love

baby.love Guest

:happydance: I got the HPT's off them too :blush:............. I only got 50 though ! :rofl: