Superdrugs Ovulation Tests?

D

dawny690

Has anyone ever used superdrugs own brands of ovulation tests? Im thinking of getting some weekend as I dont know when I ov properly. xx

I haven't but I've seen them in there. Probably best to get some off Ebay as it's a lot cheaper.

I got the ebay ones, they work fab for me & cost about 15p each :)

All the ov tests on ebay are paypal only and I dont have a paypal account :cry:

Hi Dawny, I used Superdrug Ov tests for a month before I started using Clearblue Monitor. Not sure if they were super-sensitive, or if I was just rubbish at reading them accurately, but I interpreted all 5 of them as positives! Poor DH was absolutely axhausted from all the :sex:!!!

Hi dawny,

Just wanted to let you know that I got huge false positives on Superdrug's own brand ov tests. Now I could have a hormonal prob but I got positives on them and then had no af for 4 months. WTF?

Just wanted to let you know because I know they're expensive. If you could stretch just a little bit more I would get Clearblue, seem to have a better reputation.

Good luck

All the ov tests on ebay are paypal only and I dont have a paypal account :cry:
I use fertilityplan on ebay and am pretty sure they accept other forms of payment such as postal orders!

:happydance: Thanks hun I just found them this morning, and asked them and they do take other payments they said I can put the money into their bank account so Im well chuffed as loads cheaper and I can get some highly sensitive pg tests incase I need them lol :rofl:thanks again hun :hug: x

:happydance: I got the HPT's off them too :blush:............. I only got 50 though ! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->