Supplements and Rx meds

bulldogmom09

Reaction score
I want to start doing more natural things to increase our chances for getting that BFP... I am currently on Metformin 1500mg daily for PCOS, Topamax 50mg daily for migraines, prenatal vitamin, vitamin d for deficiency, and zyrtec daily. There is SO much info out there about natural fertility boosters, so I figured I'd come to the people who know best. I just don't want to take anything that would interact with another med, or supplement that could harm me or my future baby! Thanks y'all as always!

I would recommend starting a little red raspberry leaf and nettle tea. Once you get your BFP then you will want to change your dosages, but this tea would help uterine health. Its super tasty too we ALL drink it in my house.

I think this is tricky because I know nothing about your meds. I LOVE all things natural and I do a fair amount of research on the topic.

I would suggest you look up a good naturopath or better yet a homeopathic MD who could point you in the right direction.

If you want to do your own research the popular supplements are evening primrose oil, bioavailable folate (less processed folic acid), suppliments like JuicePlus and there are others, fish oil (specifically fermented cod liver oil), and liquid iron. I think the first three are safe throughout pregnancy but a professional might have to confirm.... Sorry if I sound so scary, I just want to give you some words to google!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->