Supply Issues

I finally pumped 4 oz for the very first time this morning! I started taking fenugreek again and so far so good! It doesn't seem to be bothering DD this time and seems to have given me a boost! I'm increasing the dose a little bit more today because my pee does not yet smell like maple syrup. :rofl: Not something I ever thought I'd want.

lol the joys of motherhood! Hopefully it helps get your supply up to the level you want it to soon. Have you managed any more sleep? xx

DD wasn't feeling well this weekend, so she slept on me and we both got much more sleep. Plus we got to take naps both Saturday and Sunday, so that was nice! She kept me up until 11:30 last night, but was nice and slept until 4:15, so I got some good sleep last night, too. I got up around 2 to pump really fast and got back to bed.

Aaaah the joys of having one child :)
I was sick over the weekend too but I had it the worst. My husband was at the tail end of his cold. Ian (2 year old) caught it too but not nearly as bad and Annalise (almost 3 months old) just barely had a touch of it. No rest for this Mama lol. Don't get me wrong, I love my boys like crazy, but sometimes I wish I could have just one day with only me and Annalise. Just so I could actually spend a day snuggling and mapping :) I actually love to have a one on one outing once and a while with each of my kids just to kind of reconnect on an individual basis, if that makes sence.

It makes complete sense! I know I'll miss the one-on-one time with Sylvie when baby #2 comes along. And she'll miss it, too. I'll also miss the ability to nap, even as limited as those opportunities are now!

Somehow DH and I have both gotten away with not catching what Sylvie has. Keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->