Support for Plus Size Women TTC #1

Welcome AshnTony! So glad to have you here. How long have you been TTC?

MrsBednar85-GL & FX . All my OH and I did this month is bed like crazy, so we're hoping it works too!

Try2findbaby- sorry youre out this month :( How many cycles have you been TTC? FX for you this cycle!
Aabout 7 months! It tok 7 months for DH to be okay with it!

:sex::spermy::bunny::bunny: :rofl: not before :coffee: and :sleep: !!! Fx geenabe! Where are u in ur cycle now? :hugs:

Thank you-If I ovd this cycle I am on cd21 and in my tww, I don't often tmi but I am going to go for it now-I hav the worst constipation giving me stomach cramps ever I have more ewcm than I thought possible! This is crazy, I think it is far too early for it to be symptoms, I normally have a 26 day cycle, I think it's the folic acid doing this to me :( anyone had similar?

I'm having the opposite problem! I know, TMI. I think maybe its the vitamins. How long have you been taking the folic acid?

:hi: can I join too please? :blush:

I'm Emmy (Emily) and I'm currently tipping the scale at 368lbs this morning (I've lost 5 since my last weigh in last monday) :cry: I restarted slimming world last week as I know that it agrees with me.

The thing with my weight is that it affects my cycles and makes them VERY long, so we never know when to :sex: So in the past few years we haven't had a single :bfp:

I'm hoping that as the weight comes off, my cycles will get more regular and then we'll know when to dtd. I've ordered supplements too and as soon as they arrive they will be getting started (vitamin b complex, zinc, agnus castus, evening primrose oil, royal jelly and starflower oil). Oh, and I also bought a book called "taking charge of your fertility" as it has some really amazing reviews - the way I see it is while I'm waiting for af to come back I can be spending my time getting clued up on fertility etc :)

Keeping everything crossed for all of you :hugs:

WELCOME!!! So glad youre here! First of all, Ill share a little of my experience...at my heaviest I was 320 and my periods were super irregular. The more weight I lost, the more regular they became, so I know for me, weight loss helped. But....and totally not to scare you AT ALL, I have a few plus size girlfriends who don't get periods and have PCOS. Have you talked to your dr at all about your irregular cycles? Just a thought.
Again, welcome and GL!:hugs:

WELCOME!!! So glad youre here! First of all, Ill share a little of my experience...at my heaviest I was 320 and my periods were super irregular. The more weight I lost, the more regular they became, so I know for me, weight loss helped. But....and totally not to scare you AT ALL, I have a few plus size girlfriends who don't get periods and have PCOS. Have you talked to your dr at all about your irregular cycles? Just a thought.
Again, welcome and GL!:hugs:

Thank you :hugs:

The dr has had me tested for pcos and that all came back clear, blood tests, scans, everything was fine. So we know unless there's a blockage or something else then it's pretty much down to my weight, espescially as my cycles do even out when I lose weight.

Just hope I can keep focused

Thanks for the warm welcome, it means a lot :hugs:

I'm a BBW ttc#2. Im at 275lbs. over 100lbs. from my ideal weight. Got PG with DS in 2002 when I was about 210lbs. with clomid/met. Currently waiting for AF so that I can start another Femara cycle. Good Luck ladies, I'm glad to be able to chat with others in similar situations:)

Hi everyone! New here and just starting to understand the ropes. :)
Overweight and actively losing while TTC. We have been trying for about one month thus far. I also have irregular cycles so it's a bit of a questionable time for me to figure out when I am ovulating.
Good luck to all you wonderful women! I wish you much success!

We've been ttc for 11 months this cycle so fx we'll get a bfp before the year. We have had other factors affecting ttc like I was in an incredibly stressful job until August 12 so that didn't help and I had to wait for things to settle down before I felt back to normal. Dh has his own health issues so bd can be hit or miss some months so we seem to be taking the longer route so I think I'll wait til 18 months before going to drs for tests due to a lot of our personal circumstances being the reason for the delay and I'm only 27 with no know fertility factors.

Sorry that turned into a long one :dohh: and don't worry on tmi about toilet stuff I have ibs to boot so I know what u mean! Progesterone causes constipation but that's the wrong time in ur cycle. U eating normally and drinking enough? Also if ur stressing ur bowels tense up too :haha:

Ladies I learned today that dieting while ttc is a no no.... does this mean fab diets only?

ashntony, I think it's just extreme dieting, but things like slimming world and weight watchers should be ok, well I hope so as I'm doing slimming world :)

ashntony, I think it's just extreme dieting, but things like slimming world and weight watchers should be ok, well I hope so as I'm doing slimming world :)

I will look more onto it! Sadly tho no matter what I do I have can't lose this weight

I'm a BBW ttc#2. Im at 275lbs. over 100lbs. from my ideal weight. Got PG with DS in 2002 when I was about 210lbs. with clomid/met. Currently waiting for AF so that I can start another Femara cycle. Good Luck ladies, I'm glad to be able to chat with others in similar situations:)

Welcome Charisse28! So glad youre here. GL and FX for your BFP soon!!

Overweight and actively losing while TTC. We have been trying for about one month thus far. I also have irregular cycles so it's a bit of a questionable time for me to figure out when I am ovulating.

Welcome candypuddles!! Wonderful to have you here :) Irregular cycles seem to be a problem for most plus size women TTC, thats part of why I started this thread. Im in the same boat, just off BC, no idea when or if I ovulated this month, and in the TWW. FX for you and keep us posted!

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well today:)

I recently had a crying fit thinking about what if DS never gets a sibling to grow up with?! I've also been crying over the littlest things, I think its the Provera. Today is my last day taking it so hopefully my emotions will go back to normal. Anyone thinking once you get PG and have a healthy baby, immediately (3 months later or so) trying to conceive your next child? I've had som m/c's along the way since DS and I was so devasted after the one I had in 2005 that I put off actively ttc#2 for 5+years and now I really wish I hadn't done that. Having PCOS makes it so hard as it is. I'm not old, but I'm not getting any younger either. I just thought I would be done making babies by now,lol.

It is only tuesday and i am having one of them weeks. 2 friends just had there babies... plus this af is taking forever.... :(i and while i am happy for my friends i am also slighty jealous

It is only tuesday and i am having one of them weeks. 2 friends just had there babies... plus this af is taking forever.... :(i and while i am happy for my friends i am also slighty jealous

I totally understand ashntony...totally over this week. Just got the news that my dad has stage 4 cancer. I want to scream, punch somebody, cry....eat a piece of cake...anything but BD and I should be ovulating this weekend so I'm about to give up on this month. But at the same time I want to be pregnant NOW so my future little one can meet his or her amazing grandfather. Time to kick cancer in the butt.

I need some good news....anybody around testing time???? Could use a BFP for one of you!!!!!!!!! Lots of baby dust!!!

Welcome candypuddles!! Wonderful to have you here :) Irregular cycles seem to be a problem for most plus size women TTC, thats part of why I started this thread. Im in the same boat, just off BC, no idea when or if I ovulated this month, and in the TWW. FX for you and keep us posted!

Thank you! :) Yes, it can be frustrating at times, eh? I am in the middle of having multiple symptoms that are making me curious!
Last night after DTD I had some spotting that went away by this morning, more frequent urination, trouble sleeping at night and trouble waking up, strange sensations in my lower abdomen, food aversions, back ache, slight headache and some pretty bad nausea.
I have taken a dollar store test but had a BFN. I am thinking it is best to go grab a FR test instead. I AM on natural progesterone cream and a prenatel.
Good luck everyone!

I totally understand ashntony...totally over this week. Just got the news that my dad has stage 4 cancer. I want to scream, punch somebody, cry....eat a piece of cake...anything but BD and I should be ovulating this weekend so I'm about to give up on this month. But at the same time I want to be pregnant NOW so my future little one can meet his or her amazing grandfather. Time to kick cancer in the butt.

I need some good news....anybody around testing time???? Could use a BFP for one of you!!!!!!!!! Lots of baby dust!!!
I know what you mean! I hope he kicks cancers ass! I will keep him in my prayers! And hopefully you get a BFP soon!

:hugs: I don't think there's any words that I can say to help, but we're all here for you.

Keeping everything crossed for your bfp :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->