Support for Plus Size Women TTC #1

Hi Ladies!

I haven't been on in a while as work has been a bit crazy so I'm just getting caught up on all the new posts. I am seriously glad I found this thread. The strength you all have is so refreshing and the posts are so honest and real. Each TTC journey is so different yet we can all relate to so many of the same emotions. Each month is such a roller coaster. Ugh.

I'm just waiting for AF to get the heck outta here so we can get to the big O! Unfortunately, my husband was just switched to nights temporarily so we don't see each other until the weekend. I work 8am - 5:30pm and he works 5pm - 3:30am. I guess we'll have to do 4am and lunchtime booty calls otherwise we don't stand a chance this month!

Is anybody having any luck in the weight loss category? I just joined weight watchers and figure each month that doesn't result in a BFP better at least result in a few pounds gone.

Fingers crossed for those of you in the TWW!!!!!!

Hi Misty424!
Weight loss this months....BLAH! Thats how I feel about that, lol. Im doing ok, its just slow and I dont like slow. I've lost 7lbs since the first of the year. It comes out to around 2.5 lbs a week, which really isnt bad...like I said, just slow. But thank you soooo much for your positive outlook. Each month that doesnt result in a BFP is more weight gone. Thats exactly how I should be looking at it. Im just feeling impatient all around today. Thanks for the encouragment!

Rockin' that's AWESOME weight loss for 2013. Keep up the good work and it'll only benefit you and the future pregnancy! I'm trying to stay as positive as possible...we are still early in our journey but like everybody I have good and bad days.

I've beat myself up my whole life for being overweight and I'm really trying to stop. Key word trying!

Mitsy I am sure there is many a baby that has been conceived on a lunch time booty call ;)

hey girls..so just wanting some opinions here...anyone try vitex? i hate vitamins and supplements because i feel like a lot are a crock..but i did my research here and this one looks legit..anyone else try or hear things about it?

I haven't tried vitex but I just take a preg multi vit now as I was taking epo and vit b and it was messing my cycles about a bit! I am 6dpo and when I woke up this morning - tmi- my nipples were really sensitive and burning hot my dh actually pulled his hand away like he'd been burnt when I asked him to check that I wasn't going crazy! I've never had that in the tww before. We're apparently getting snow tonight (a big deal for us in south west England as its supposed to stick around!) so my nipples might save on the heating bill :haha::haha::haha::haha:

hey girls..so just wanting some opinions here...anyone try vitex? i hate vitamins and supplements because i feel like a lot are a crock..but i did my research here and this one looks legit..anyone else try or hear things about it?

I also only take a regular pregnancy multi. I don't much care for vitamins either, they tend to mess with my stomach and Ive heard that they can mess up your cycle too ^. I did a lot of reading about how theyre supposed to help in the early months of pregnancy and all the things they can help prevent and that was enough for me. GL!

still waiting for miss period..thought to use opk as hpt since it's cheaper and won't hurt me...

0118132326 (2).jpg

hi ladies, I'm Sam and I'm 5'11" and weigh 18st13lb :-( I am joining slimming world on Monday, as my mum had a condition in pregnancy call acute fatty liver and went into DIC and required ICU .care and masses of blood transfusions and it has a genetic link! so I am trying to lose some weight so I don't add to the complications I may have when I get pregnant! also my leader is lovely and says I can keep going even when I am pregnant :) hope we all get bfps soon! xxx

hi ladies, I'm Sam and I'm 5'11" and weigh 18st13lb :-( I am joining slimming world on Monday, as my mum had a condition in pregnancy call acute fatty liver and went into DIC and required ICU .care and masses of blood transfusions and it has a genetic link! so I am trying to lose some weight so I don't add to the complications I may have when I get pregnant! also my leader is lovely and says I can keep going even when I am pregnant :) hope we all get bfps soon! xxx

Hi Sams, welcome!

Good luck at slimming world, it's fantastic that you can keep going once you have your bfp!

Whats worse is when someone ask how far along you are. Then when you say oh im not pregnant, its so embarassing. You would think people wouldnt be so rude. Anyways good luck and i hope this is all of our lucky month!!!

That is horrible! I never ask unless I know 110% for sure they are prego! I can't beleive some people...

I've never tried vitex but I have very regular cycles and I'm afraid it'll mess them up. I actually work for a supplement company but only take a prenatal, omega/dha, and vitamin D (my blood work always says I'm low). If you decide to try it let us know how it goes!!

So this week is my ovulation week and i am really hoping and praying that in the next couple weeks we will have a bun in the oven - so DTD and hoping for the best. I just really want a little one to call my own and give my love to - good luck to all those who are out there trying as well -
:D

Hi! Hope you don't mind if I join! CD9 and hoping for my AF to be over soon! Well here in the next couple days I will begin taking Concieveeasy and HOPEFULLY begon temping again!

Welcome AshnTony! So glad to have you here. How long have you been TTC?

MrsBednar85-GL & FX . All my OH and I did this month is bed like crazy, so we're hoping it works too!

Try2findbaby- sorry youre out this month :( How many cycles have you been TTC? FX for you this cycle!

:sex::spermy::bunny::bunny: :rofl: not before :coffee: and :sleep: !!! Fx geenabe! Where are u in ur cycle now? :hugs:

Thank you-If I ovd this cycle I am on cd21 and in my tww, I don't often tmi but I am going to go for it now-I hav the worst constipation giving me stomach cramps ever I have more ewcm than I thought possible! This is crazy, I think it is far too early for it to be symptoms, I normally have a 26 day cycle, I think it's the folic acid doing this to me :( anyone had similar?

:hi: can I join too please? :blush:

I'm Emmy (Emily) and I'm currently tipping the scale at 368lbs this morning (I've lost 5 since my last weigh in last monday) :cry: I restarted slimming world last week as I know that it agrees with me.

The thing with my weight is that it affects my cycles and makes them VERY long, so we never know when to :sex: So in the past few years we haven't had a single :bfp:

I'm hoping that as the weight comes off, my cycles will get more regular and then we'll know when to dtd. I've ordered supplements too and as soon as they arrive they will be getting started (vitamin b complex, zinc, agnus castus, evening primrose oil, royal jelly and starflower oil). Oh, and I also bought a book called "taking charge of your fertility" as it has some really amazing reviews - the way I see it is while I'm waiting for af to come back I can be spending my time getting clued up on fertility etc :)

Keeping everything crossed for all of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->